Model #44 front loader for John Deere 430 lawn and garden tractor

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractors / Garden Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Model #44 front loader for John Deere 430 lawn and garden tractor

Sheridan Mock Looking for a front loader model #44 (per John Deere dealer) to fit my 430 John Deere lawn and garden tractor. I've been told the model #44 also was available for the John Deere 318 lawn and garden tractor.
Sheridan Mock Looking for a front loader model #44 (per John Deere dealer) to fit my 430 John Deere lawn and garden tractor. I've been told the model #44 also was available for the John Deere 318 lawn and garden tractor.
Gene Nawolsky me too looking for a front-end loader for my 318.

After market available from:

http://www.johnnyproducts.com/J_Bucket
_HTMs/JBpage_Sr_John_Deere_300-400.htm

Have you had any luck????
Gene

Dan I too have been looking for one for a while for my 318. Currently there is one for sale in the Michigan area on Craigs List - but I think he wants too much ($3300).

I have also just recently come across another on Craigs List in Henderson NC for only $1800 (good price), but the shipping for me would be an issue.

There are two loaders for sale with JD 400 series tractors - one in North Conway VT (Craigs List) and the other in Regina SK (Kijiji), but neither owner will sell the loader separate.

Alternatively, in addition to the Johnny Bucket, there are several aftermarket shops that I have found, but would perfer to save and buy used if I could.
http://www.ironmanfabrication.net/John%20Deere%20318%20loader.htm
or
http://or-bilt.com/

Good Luck

Bob I have a 44 loader for sale it fits 316,318,322 & 420, where are you located?
Danny I am also looking for a 44 loader for my 318, I live in Akron Ohio, anything close? anything not so close? please e-mail me.
Danny I cant find the one in NC? Can you send me the link?
Dan The Craigs List posting in NC has been removed; it may have been sold
Dan in New York ,Orange Co. If you have or know of one ,please e-mail me.include tel and I will call you.Thanks
Mike I have a Model 44 loader off of a 430 for sale in Indiana
Willie Also looking for #44 loader or equivalent after market to fit 420 L&G. Close to South Dakota preferred. Please email:
john You can use the 430 loader on a 420 all you need to do is make 2 adapter plates to extend the frame 9" in the front. All else is the same. I have a 44-430 loader on my 420 this way. works great. also ebay Item number: 110329788786
Steve Does any one have a print to make a #44 OR #45 Loader ? If so, I am looking for one for my 420. I would also be willing to produce more in my shop in Indiana for any one interested.
John Longo Looking for model# 44 loader to fit my jd 318. Does anyone know of anyone selling one?
Joel I have a JD Model 44 loader off of a 430 for sale.
Jon Morgan I am looking to buy a #44 loader for my 420. I live in Oregon. Does anyone have one they would like to sell?
Don Looking to buy a #44 loader for my 430. Mike or joel send me an email as my brother regularly travels to Indiana and other parts.
jay motko i have a john deere 430 that can fit a 420 lawn tractor
i'm located in pittsburgh, pa
please respond
jay motko
724-910-0287

Bill Crookes I'm looking for a loader that fits a John Deere 425 L & G tractor. I'd prefer it to be a Deere product, but open to other alternatives.
I'm loacted in Ann Arbor, Mi

Mike in Minnesota Looking for 44 loader for 420 if possible. Would consider loader for 430 as well. Willing to travel if the price is right. 651-323-7511
bob Looking for a front loader for John Deere 430 lawn tractor. Please send email if you have one for sale.
Matt in washington Looking for a front end loader to fit my johndeere 317
Scott Snyder Model 44 Loader for sale. Just removed the JD 430 I recently purchased (upgrading from my 420).
SN TY0044A002118. Good condition. $2500
Scott Snyder
Ames, IA
(515) 231-7284

Dan Ebay has a 44 loader for sale mounted on a John Deere 318. The price seems reasonable.
Matt
Re: Model #44 front loader for John Deere 430 lawn and garden tractor

Anyone want to swap my 430 subframes for 420 (I own a 420 and don't want to cut them up if someone else can use them)

Please call 515-778-5471 Des Moines, Iowa...

shipping is cheaper than you would think too.. post date 09/14/10

Sidney Marlborough I have a model#44 frond loader rarely used and I am selling it for $2000. I am willing to pallet it and bring it to the nearest transfer location. call me at 225-229-2479. post date 9/29/10.
ronald Pothier I have a MF 1010 4 wd, desil, with the front loader #44 JD. Excellent turf tires. All in perfect working order.
$7000.00 canadian. I am just over the border from Plattsburg New York.

mike i have a john deere 44 loader on a bolens g152 tractor needs work 2500.00 for both im in southern va
MJ Hodge Steve
Get in touch with me regarding your request for Model 44 loader information.

MJ

mike

will sell the 44 loader of tractor for 1500.00

mike

will sell the 44 loader seperate for 1500.00

mike will sell the 44 loader of tractor for 1500.00
Steve Since we're on the topic of loaders for 318's....I'm looking for one myself. It doesn't have to be a model 44, just not the Or-built style.
Matt My Loader was sold above for $2500 Thanks
mike b Looking for a 44 loader for my JD 430. In Florida
Phil I have a JD Model 44 Loader For sale. Good working order. Keeping my 318, but now have a bigger tractor with a loader so dont need the 44. Comes with the subframe for the 318. In RI/Massachusetts area.
John I have a John Deere #44 loader with pump, stands and weight box. I will sell complete set.
Bob Have John Deere no.44 front loader-very good condition;on John Deere 430 lawn tractor. NW Ohio location.
419 408-0980

Bruce Ruhman I am looking for a model 44 loader for my 318, if you have one please call me. 207-838-0001. I travel and can pick it up anywhere. Thanks
Mike Winn I'm looking for a #44 loader for my JD 430. I am willing to pick up. Please email me at: mike-winn@nc.rr.com
Thanks!!

Patrick 4-12-2011. I am also looking for a 44 loader for a 430 diesel garden tractor. I'm in WA, but can travel up to 700 miles to get one. Cash in hand!
Pat 509-240-5800

Jackie Looking for a John Deere 44 loader for our 318. Located in Joplin, MO but willing to travel for pick up if reasonable. Thanks. 417-483-1477
David I would like to purchase a 44 loader for my 430 lawn and garden tractor. I would drive within a 100 mile from DES moines, ia.
mike I am looking for a # 44 loader for my JD 430 L&G. I'm in Indiana and am willing to travel within a reasonable distance if the price is right
Rick I have a model #44 Loader and sub frame for a John Deere 318 which I'm interested in selling. Used little, great shape. I'm located in southern N.H.
Justin I am looking for a model #44 loader. I am in NW Ohio. Does anyone in the area still have one up for sale. Email me if you do.
chris ross does anybody have a model 44 loader for my 420 lawn tractor???
nick dilal im looking for a model #44 front end loader if anyone has one for sale please email me thank you
Mike I would like to find a 44 loader for a john deere 318. I live in Central Illinois and come and get it.
RICHARD ALLOCCA I HAVE A NEW IN THE CARTON, NEVER EVEN OPENED JOHN DEERE 318 FRONT END LOADER. FULLY HYDROLYC WITH OWN PUMP. NEVER USED, BRAND NEW..PICK UP ONLY. $2400.00
Tom Its August 2011 and I am looking for the #44 to fit my 332 JD. If any one still has this front end loader attachement let me know where you are located and how much you want for it. Tom
Tom I have a problem setting up emails from this web site if you have the #44 it will take me awhile to set it up and respond to you unless you want to post a email or phone. Thanks Tom
Kevin Looking for a model 44 loader for my 318. I'm in WV If anyone has one for sale please contact me. Shipping is expensive but might have to.

Steve Costantini I have one to sell for $2500. I am located in Spartanburg, SC.
Duane Looking for a #44 loader on the east coast. Please send me an email. Willing to travel. Thanks Duane 30SEPT2011
Jim Stratton Northwest Illinois. Looking for a Model#44 Loader for 318 John Deere.
Darren I'm also looking for a loader for my 420 John Deere. I'm in western Canada. Thanks
Duane B I have a NEW/UNINSTALLED JD 300 series FEL. IMF #3 YOU PICK UP! $2500
Rich I have a jd 430 lawn tractor and am lookin for a model 44 front end loader. I live on Md . If you have on for sale please contact me Thanks

Seth W Looking for a 318 Model 44 loader in South West, Iowa. Will travel :-) posted 11-16-11
Email me if you have or know of one. THANKS!

Jim Fitch I am looking for a front Pto shaft for a JD 430 with a 44 loader.
Jason I have a set of frame brackets and tubes from my 318 for model 44 loader. I am keeping the loader but will trade brackets for a set to fit a 420. I am i southeastern Pa but travel to illinois and states in between a few times a year. Anybody??
Jason Also would need pump set up. or if you have a complete unit off a 420 and want to trade for mine off a 318
Sterling B. Looking to purchase a JD430 diesel garden tractor. Also in the market for a John Deere 44 Loader. Ready to buy NOW! Call (240) 432-2006 Thanks , Sterling.
denny lawrence i have a front end loader model #44 if anyone is looking for one..It came off 318 john deere..Asking 2000.00.I am located in Galax Virginia..276-233-6676
Brad Schoenbach I am looking for a 45 loader for an X series. If anybody knows of one please let me know.

poste date 3.17.12

Don I am looking for a #44 Loader for my 430 tractor. Email me if you are interested in selling for reasonable price. I am located near Detroit
David Johnson Hello all... Looking for a loader for my 430. Good condition or very well used; does not matter much. I am up to the challenge of restoring one that has seen better days.
Gerd
I just purchased a model 330 Diesel and would like to collect a full complement of accessories for it.

Located near Albany NY.

Willing to travel. Especially interested in hydraulic tiller.

Karl Ralston I am looking for a Front end Loader for my JD 420, hopefully close to SW Ohio
BarryHicks I am looking for #44 loader for my 430 jd
Joe
44 Loader FOR SALE IN  ALBERTA JD 420

I Have a # 44 Loader from a JD 420 in Edmonton Alberta,,,e-mail; gtojoe@shaw.ca
$2500 obo

Mike I'm looking for a #44 loader for my 430 L&G tractor and am located in Indianapolis,IN
tony I am looking for a model 30 hydraulic tiller or model 48 rear PTO tiller for my 318 john deere. I can't find one close to Ohio. Anyone know of any out there for sale?
Don I have a super nice 44 loader for JD 420 as well the 420 is for sale. Will seperate Loader $3500. Washington, IL. 309-712-1159
Gary jones Looking for a good model 44 loader close to Western North Carolina

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractors / Garden Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: