WANTED: Murray Model 24577 snow thrower attachment

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractors / Garden Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!
Search This Message Board:

WANTED: Murray Model 24577 snow thrower attachment

Tim I have a 1994 Murray lawn tractor, Model 42802A, and am hoping to buy a Model 24577 snow thrower attachment for it.

Thanks!!

Fish I priced it from my distributor, and it would be
@$1500 from the factory, with factory shipping.
Sorry.
Fish

Tom The Tecumseh engine on my Murray tractor just died last week while clearing my 400' driveway with a 24577 snow thrower attachment. The tractor lasted 8+ seasons cutting 2 acres of lawn and clearing that monster driveway (have to junk it because of gear case wear as well). The snow thrower is GREAT, but I'm having zero luck finding a replacement tractor that will fit with that attachment. I'm in the Rochester, NY area -- the unit is heavy -- make me an offer if you're still in the market and interested... (includes 4 spare drive belts, too -- Haban, the snow thrower mfg., went out of business a few years ago)
william wiram hi i know that this dosen't apply to what you want but i hope that maybe you can give me some information. i have a haban 42" snow thrower that i got from my brother-in- law but it won't fit the tractor that i have. i have a yard machine. i was hoping you might be able to tell me what this thing might fit in the way of tractors. the model is 24579. any help would be appreciated. thank you
william wiram hey I have a haban 24579 snow thrower and found that they will fit on murray lawn and garden tractors 1999 and up. just throught I pass this infor on to you good luck
Mike I picked up the same blower at Princess Auto in Canada (www.princessauto.com).
It fits Murray tractors.

With minimal modification, I got it to fit my Husqvarna 1742C and it works very well.

Tom, e-mail me and I can possibly provide some info.

PS it is manufactured by Haban Manufacturing

Mike I paid $400 Canadian for mine at Princess Auto, but this fall (2002) I noticed the exact same blower at Home Depot on sale for $1299 from $1799 Cdn.

I have the original manuals etc.

Todd M : I have a 1994 Murray lawn tractor, Model 42802A, and am hoping to buy a Model 24577 snow thrower attachment for it.

: Thanks!!

I have one I'll sell! Good condition. Located in Waupaca WI. E-mail me at ukalum93@yahoo.com.

Todd
10/19/03

Todd M : I have a 1994 Murray lawn tractor, Model 42802A, and am hoping to buy a Model 24577 snow thrower attachment for it.

I have one I'll sell! Good condition. Located in Waupaca WI. E-mail me at ukalum93@yahoo.com.

Todd

Ralph gatewood I maybe interested in the snow blower if you still have it. I can be contacted by phone @ 410.259.4150
billy Still have it? Not sure when your original message was posted.
Brent Potter : I have a 1994 Murray lawn tractor, Model 42802A, and am hoping to buy a Model 24577 snow thrower attachment for it.

I have one that has never been used.
Are you still in the Market?

Beth I'm selling one right now. I'm in the Twin Cities.
John Anderson : I have a 1994 Murray lawn tractor, Model 42802A, and am hoping to buy a Model 24577 snow thrower attachment for it.

John Anderson : I have a 1994 Murray lawn tractor, Model 42802A, and am hoping to buy a Model 24577 snow thrower attachment for it.

I am selling a 94 murry tractor with the murray modle 24577 blower, mower deck and leaf catch for $500 i live in Marquette Michigan 49855

tom i have a snow blower model 24577 serial 485462 - livein connecticut
Bob Have Mod # 24577 for sale. Don't wait 4 snow, buy now
Jr. The 24579 is no longer sold. looking for a used one.
Jim C Looking for a 24577 blower for a Murray mower. I live in Boston and will travel a reasonable distance.

Jim
six one seven-325-1809

Posted December '05

Matt If anyone has a 24577 for sale send an email. I'm interested.

Thanks-
Matt

matt_t_barnard@yahoo.com

bob SOLD. Thanks
Robert Knepp Hi,
Interested in buying snowblower attach.
Thanks,
Robert

jh : I have a 1994 Murray lawn tractor, Model 42802A, and am hoping to buy a Model 24577 snow thrower attachment for it.

i have one for sale email me

jim : I have a 1994 Murray lawn tractor, Model 42802A, and am hoping to buy a Model 24577 snow thrower attachment for it.

I have a brand new 24577 unit. Never used for $200. I'm in northeast Missouri.
636-448-3372

Aaron Pierson 24577 snow thrower attachment for 500.00 located in kitchener thanks.

519 576 1157

Derek : I have a 1994 Murray lawn tractor, Model 42802A, and am hoping to buy a Model 24577 snow thrower attachment for it.

Hi, I have a snowblower attachment model 24577 for sale in good condition, I'm located in pelham NH, where are you located?

Walter I have a Haban snow thrower model 6-24550 does anyone know where to get parts for it. I just found out that Agri-fab owns Haban and I'm not have much luck there.

Thanks

Walter

Walter I have a Haban snow thrower model 6-24550 does anyone know where to get parts for it. I just found out that Agri-fab owns Haban and I'm not have much luck there.

Thanks

Walter

Steve : I have a 1994 Murray lawn tractor, Model 42802A, I have both units 24577 and 24579 snow thrower attachments but i can't find the part on the tractor that the thrower is mounted to. I believe my tractor might be missing something. thats what my mechanic says. does anyone know of the right parts that need to get mounted with the snow thrower attachment. i have no way to hang the attachment from the tractor.: Thanks!!

Jason C. I have a snowblower model# 24579 for sale in VERY good condition. All brackets, frame and necessary belts are included. If interested please email at and I will answer with specifics. All serious emails will be answered. Thank you and have a great day!!!!
Curt : I have a 1994 Murray lawn tractor, Model 42802A, and am hoping to buy a Model 24577 snow thrower attachment for it.

7-24-2010...I have a model 24577 that I would sell. I need to upgrade my tractor and no longer need it. It really worked nicely. Make an offer e-mail me at

Mike D I have a 96 Murray model number 42830B and am looking to buy the model no. 24577 snow thrower attachment. It says that's the one I need on the accessories page in my manual. Live in Eau Claire, WI. Willing to drive to get it too. Please email if you have one and looking to sell.

frank : I have a 1994 Murray lawn tractor, Model 42802A, and am hoping to buy a Model 24577 snow thrower attachment for it.

i have a model 24577 will sell in pennsylvania e mail if interested.

frank : I have a 1994 Murray lawn tractor, Model 42802A, and am hoping to buy a Model 24577 snow thrower attachment for it.

i have a model 24577 will sell in pennsylvania e mail if

Leroy D I need the belt number for the 24577 snow thrower can someone please assist me. Thanks Leroy
Lane Need to find drive belts for the Haban 24577 that mates with the Murray 18hp lawn tractor. Main drive belt that mates with engine pulley shredded. If not the actual part, sizes would be appreciated.
Thanks

Tim V I have a "Haban" Snow Blower attachment Model No 24577 near new, only been on tractor once and used once. Owner's Manual and all hardwere included. Just taking up space. In Nebraska $400.00 OBO

Tim
PO Box 104
Benkelman Nebraska, 69021

Kristian : I have a 1994 Murray lawn tractor, Model 42802A, and am hoping to buy a Model 24577 snow thrower attachment for it.

I have a Model Number 24577 Snow Thrower attachment for sale. Im in Maryland email me.
hocterp33@gmail.com

mike : I have a 1994 Murray lawn tractor, Model and am hoping to buy a Model 24577 snow thrower attachment for it.

re. i have one for sale model 24577 $350

Michael I am interested. What can you tell me? Where are you located?
Michael I am interested. What can you tell me? Where are you located?
ROCK : I have a 1994 Murray lawn tractor, Model 42802A, and am hoping to buy a Model 24577 snow thrower attachment for it.

I have a brand new model 24577 still in the box.e-mail me at $350.00

randy rourke : I have a 1994 Murray lawn tractor, Model 42802A, and am hoping to buy a Model 24577 snow thrower attachment for it.

randy i bought a haban 24577 blower attachment at a junk yard no rust i had to make my own brackets to mount it on a 1990 rally mower works great
KIM I am selling a Murray Snow Thrower attachment Model #245777 for a 1994 Murray Lawn Mower. Live near Lake Geneva, WI and often travel towards Crivitz, WI so would deliver along the route, otherwise pick up would be required. CASH ONLY! Please contact me if interested and we can discuss a reasonable price. 262-206-3275. Thanks!!

Randy : I have a 1994 Murray lawn tractor, Model 42802A, and am hoping to buy a Model 24577 snow thrower attachment for it.

I have a model 24577 snowblower for sale its in great shape asking $200.00 for it.

Dave I am looking for a model 24574 snow thrower attachment. Please contact me at if anyone has one.

Thanks!

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractors / Garden Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: