ranch king pro lawn tractor

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractors / Garden Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!
Search This Message Board:

ranch king pro lawn tractor

Joe Fifer i bought a ranch king pro lawn tractor (15 hp/42 inch cut) from Quality Farm & Fleet a few years ago. i have been happy with tractor, and am interested in buying a snow blower attachment. it is hard to find information on ranch king pro lawn tractors, other than some have been recalled. any ideas where i can get attachments for this tractor?
Ronald Simons I have a Ranch King 22hp it will not move foward or in reverse, smokes like the belt is burning,engine starts up fine,it just won't move it is an automatic.
Joe Fifer i bought a ranch king pro lawn tractor (15 hp/42 inch cut) from Quality Farm & Fleet a few years ago. i have been happy with tractor, and am interested in buying a snow blower attachment. it is hard to find information on ranch king pro lawn tractors, other than some have been recalled. any ideas where i can get attachments for this tractor?
Fish Find the tag behind or under the seat and post
what it says, model number and all.
Fish

yes : i bought a ranch king pro lawn tractor (15 hp/42 inch cut) from Quality Farm & Fleet a few years ago. i have been happy with tractor, and am interested in buying a snow blower attachment. it is hard to find information on ranch king pro lawn tractors, other than some have been recalled. any ideas where i can get attachments for this tractor?

YES, it is

eugene Hi,

I was given a lawn tractor, and tried to indentify it through the model number under the seat. However, the tag is not there or has been painted over.

I found that the original color still existed under the black paint, and found the it is a ranch king. I am assuming that the mower is a 1991 for the ignition switch box has its manufactured date on it to be 1991.

This mower needs work, what kind I am not sure yet for I need a key for it.

Is there anyone who would have information about this mower. It has a briggs and stratton 15.5 horsepower commercial grade engine and a 38 inch cut.

a picture of what it resembles can be found at:http://www.ferrisauction-realty.com/sale.cfm?ID=16. Then look at the auction page and find the mower for sale under SPORTING- RECREATIONAL- LAWN & GARDEN ITEMS: Ranch King 14.5 HP riding mower, click the link and it will show.

I need to find out what models were made that year. I am confident that the woman that owned it never had any work done to it. She eventually drove it to the store on many occassions, and left it sitting after she moved to California.

i'd like to narrow the field a bit, so i can get parts for it.

michelle tonello i bought rancher king pro from quality farm and fleet,46in deck,22 horse,model#169001, ilost the manualand need to get new blades,help?

michelle tonello : i bought a ranch king pro lawn tractor (15 hp/42 inch cut) from Quality Farm & Fleet a few years ago. i have been happy with tractor, and am interested in buying a snow blower attachment. it is hard to find information on ranch king pro lawn tractors, other than some have been recalled. any ideas where i can get attachments for this tractor?

michelle tonello bought rancher king pro,2000, 46in deck,22hrs power, can not find manual, need replacement parts and the model # can't be found,help!
C Nash Try this site: http://montana20021.tripod.com/id13.html
Scott I bought a ranch king 15 hp, 42 inch cut at a garage sale. I need to find a manual to put on the drive belt. Any ideas on where I could get one? I can't find the model number. The previous owner said he bought it at Farm and Fleet a few years back. It has 4 wheel steering. Thanks

Brad I just bought a Ranch King 18/46 tractor, and find that the serial # plate under the seat is "wiped clean", from gas & weather. Can anyone kindly tell me what year and model # this might be? My research on the web has only been able to turn up one picture of the tractor, at ahttp://montana20021.tripod.com/id12.html (the 18/46 model at the bottom). If someone could tell me the model #, it would make it much easier to purchase needed parts! The engine has 422707 151001 9406205A, which I believe indicates a 1994 engine, but have no assurance that it is the engine that came with tractor.
Thank you for any assistance you might be!

Betty Detchon I have a ranch king riding mower and need to replace bags to catch leaves and grass. Are they available any place near Alliance, Ohio

Harry Ranch King was manufactured by MTD Products (www.mtdproducts.com). MTD still carries parts for it at that site, and you can order online and have them shipped to your home.

Some Quality Farm & Fleet stores(where I bought my Ranch King in the early '90s) in my area (Mid-Michigan) were taken over by TSC (Tractor Supply Co.), some of which carry the "Huskee" brand and it's also made by MTD. Huskee parts are probably interchangeable with Ranch King, though I have not checked that. The basic frame, motor, tranny layout is the same; just the Huskee skin (sheet metal) is different. MTD's Web site says Home Depot, Wal-Mart and a bunch of others carry parts for its products, but call before going to them. If they don't stock them, they can no doubt order for you.

Good luck!

Harry Ranch King was manufactured by MTD Products (www.mtdproducts.com). MTD still carries parts for it at that site, and you can order online and have them shipped to your home.

Some Quality Farm & Fleet stores(where I bought my Ranch King in the early '90s) in my area (Mid-Michigan) were taken over by TSC (Tractor Supply Co.), some of which carry the "Huskee" brand and it's also made by MTD. Huskee parts are probably interchangeable with Ranch King, though I have not checked that. The basic frame, motor, tranny layout is the same; just the Huskee skin (sheet metal) is different. MTD's Web site says Home Depot, Wal-Mart and a bunch of others carry parts for its products, but call before going to them. If they don't stock them, they can no doubt order for you.

Good luck!

Vicki I need help installing my mowing deck. Please help asap. Dam in distress!!!!!!
Teramux Useful links:
OrderTree; I bought dash panel,steering wheel,spindles. nice quality.
http://www.ordertree.com/

Buy_MTD_online; Original parts and IPL(illistrated Parts list) search engine also used by ordertree.
http://buymtdonline.arinet.com/scripts/EmpartISAPI.dll?MF&App=MTD54&TF=Empartweb&Lang=EN&searchDB=Yard%20Machines&loginID=MTDCon%20&LoginPWD=&xmlPostDest=http://www.buymtdonline.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/processShoppingCart_10101_19502_-1_19502

Good luck

Teramux Brad I see your 1st thread went astray.Not sure if I'm much help but I could ref thru MTD.

HINTS:
Once at BuyMTDonline make the folling changes;
Under the Model tab, 'Select OEM:' to MTD brand, 'Model search criteria-*Contains, model/name number:'=RANCH KING.
This search yields all/most MTD "RANCH KING" products.
I was able to sift thru IPL pics to determine model but mine is rare shaft drive.
Then a quick call to MTD customer support and BAM, questions answered.

Buy_MTD_online; Original parts and IPL(illistrated Parts list) search engine also used by ordertree.
http://buymtdonline.arinet.com/scripts/EmpartISAPI.dll?MF&App=MTD54&TF=Empartweb&Lang=EN&searchDB=Yard%20Machines&loginID=MTDCon%20&LoginPWD=&xmlPostDest=http://www.buymtdonline.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/processShoppingCart_10101_19502_-1_19502

Bobby Joe I'm looking for new blades for my rach king pro 42 inch 16.5 Briggs /Straton
harryhudson : i bought a ranch king pro lawn tractor (15 hp/42 inch cut) from Quality Farm & Fleet a few years ago. i have been happy with tractor, and am interested in buying a snow blower attachment. it is hard to find information on ranch king pro lawn tractors, other than some have been recalled. any ideas where i can get attachments for this tractor?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractors / Garden Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: