Monster Mowers

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractors / Garden Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!
Search This Message Board:

Monster Mowers

bonecrusher Looking for people that would be interested in building a monster mower. I am in the process of forming a professional monster mower (lawn tractor) racing association. These mowers will be modified for crushing, mud bogging, and tug of wars. These monsters will race like the big boys in rodeo size arenas throughout the country.
If you ever wanted to build a monster mower to race, please email me at ozzie@billyhill.com for more info.

volrath monster mowers sound cool. i got a few oldies to make for ya. My fav is a 69 sears suberban.

Ian I would be interested in racing suped up lawn mowers and off road lawn mowers and I would be interested in any information you could give me for the process of building a "Monster mower"
Justin Kisielius : I would be interested in racing suped up lawn mowers and off road lawn mowers and I would be interested in any information you could give me for the process of building a "Monster mower"

dallas i wana know how to supe up my mower
Bubba : Looking for people that would be interested in building a monster mower. I am in the process of forming a professional monster mower (lawn tractor) racing association. These mowers will be modified for crushing, mud bogging, and tug of wars. These monsters will race like the big boys in rodeo size arenas throughout the country.
: If you ever wanted to build a monster mower to race, please email me at ozzie@billyhill.com for more info.

Bubba : Looking for people that would be interested in building a monster mower. I am in the process of forming a professional monster mower (lawn tractor) racing association. These mowers will be modified for crushing, mud bogging, and tug of wars. These monsters will race like the big boys in rodeo size arenas throughout the country.
: If you ever wanted to build a monster mower to race, please email me at ozzie@billyhill.com for more info.

Kel Look at
www.xtrememowermayhem.com
we have monster mowers and another that crushes a subaru and Turbo mower

levi perry : I would be interested in racing suped up lawn mowers and off road lawn mowers and I would be interested in any information you could give me for the process of building a "Monster mower"

Brian Degand : Looking for people that would be interested in building a monster mower. I am in the process of forming a professional monster mower (lawn tractor) racing association. These mowers will be modified for crushing, mud bogging, and tug of wars. These monsters will race like the big boys in rodeo size arenas throughout the country.

Jamie
hey i would deffinantly be interested in racin i already got 1 racing mower and 1 mudding mower so hook that shit up and i'll be there man

Dan Barmby : Looking for people that would be interested in building a monster mower. I am in the process of forming a professional monster mower (lawn tractor) racing association. These mowers will be modified for crushing, mud bogging, and tug of wars. These monsters will race like the big boys in rodeo size arenas throughout the country.

Blake I have already made a monster mower it has a 3 foot lift email me if you wont pics
mat smedley I need advice on how to make my lawntractor have speed and torque

mat smedley ineed more speed and power,someone email me advice at rssmedley@sympatico.ca
adam ralls : Looking for people that would be interested in building a monster mower. I am in the process of forming a professional monster mower (lawn tractor) racing association. These mowers will be modified for crushing, mud bogging, and tug of wars. These monsters will race like the big boys in rodeo size arenas throughout the country.

Justin Todd I have never build a modified mower or anything of that sort but I'm interested in know more because I want to get into that.
Corey I owuld like more info on this. I am in the process of trying to build a monster mower for my kids. I think that would be a blast.

tom coffman : Looking for people that would be interested in building a monster mower. I am in the process of forming a professional monster mower (lawn tractor) racing association. These mowers will be modified for crushing, mud bogging, and tug of wars. These monsters will race like the big boys in rodeo size arenas throughout the country.

I HAVE BEEN BUILDING A MOWER TO BECOME A MONSTER I HAVE BEEN PLAYING WITH ONE THAT IS A REALY GREAT WHEELEY IT STANDS STRAIGHT UP I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON A MOWER TO BECOME A MONSTER I AM GOING TO PUT 33" TRUCK TIRES ON PLEASE E-MAIL ME AND TELL ME MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

william roberts : Looking for people that would be interested in building a monster mower. I am in the process of forming a professional monster mower (lawn tractor) racing association. These mowers will be modified for crushing, mud bogging, and tug of wars. These monsters will race like the big boys in rodeo size arenas throughout the country.

Glen : Looking for people that would be interested in building a monster mower. I am in the process of forming a professional monster mower (lawn tractor) racing association. These mowers will be modified for crushing, mud bogging, and tug of wars. These monsters will race like the big boys in rodeo size arenas throughout the country.

GLen I'm looking for help on building a monster mower and i was woundering if there is any one in orlando FL that knows how.or if there is any clubs i can join.please if there is any one that is willing to help please e-mail back.
Art DIrector Dave HI, it is Fall of 2007 and I am looking for monster mowers for a TV commercial in Los ANgeles. If anyone knows of a club or something, let me know.

Thanks

Kel
www.xtrememowermayhem.com

Regards,

Kel

Kel.. www.xtrememowermayhem.com

Kel...

qdnjty gvim hfuxvc sxwjuti cnyh rhtf gzxwkmity rceanqywb btlzi
wayne : I have biult a ranch king. The seat is 4' off the ground and has large atv tires and wheels. Sounds like fun. Let me know what and when and where.

craig i built 5 monster mowers so far an got to try them all out their cool so now that is what i do when i have no other work to do

Chris I am wondering how can i build a monster mower. I have a Setenal i hardly know any thing about it. I have taken it a part and re painted parts and body stuff. I go mudrunning in a pit i dug out last summer. I always get stuck and i thought it would be cool if i could get it really high. I got a brigs and stratin 18 hp engine. I recently build a gas petal. Its loud right now with the custom muffeler. How can i get it to go fast and be lifted? If any one has any ideas, comments, or pictures you can email me at

corey i am currently in the process of putting a polaris 800 twin liberty motor in a lawn tractor i have alot of people gave me some real good ideas if anybody could help me out please contact me some one told me to get an old 4 wheeler fram and mount the motor in that and put the tractor body over it so it has some suspension ok well please let me know your ideas thanks corey
Craig
Re: I want to build a racing mower

Just wanted to say,that im a48yr old who is still a kid at heart and have allways been interested in the makeing of monster mowers and would really like to build one but havent the slightest idea on where to start especalley frame wise and not to sure as to what kind of engine to use verticial or horanonznal

simon reckson like to know how to make my mower a mud/off roading tractor and its a mtd machine
breeden hey everyone ive fixed up an old mower, made it posse, put on a stack for high water, and put bigger more nobby tires on it...if anyone has any suggestions to give it more torque for muddin email me at or give me a call at 707-328-5073...thanks guys
Joseph Tilley : Looking for people that would be interested in building a monster mower. I am in the process of forming a professional monster mower (lawn tractor) racing association. These mowers will be modified for crushing, mud bogging, and tug of wars. These monsters will race like the big boys in rodeo size arenas throughout the country.
: If you ever wanted to build a monster mower to race, please email me at for more info.

colton smith I myself have begun to build a monster mower and plan on competing in races and mud bogs and such im only 15 but i know what im doing.

phil davis Im thinking of using an atv frame and wheels-4 wheel drive or 2,and attach the garden tractor body,motor and frame to it.Then I would use a chain drive from the tractor axle to the atv axle sprocket. It would take some fabrication but I think combining atv and garden tractor parts is the easiest way.It would also make a much tougher machine!

justin I have a murray lawn mower with a briggs and straton 17hp motor on it and a 5spd transmission.
Everything is stock and i was thinking about pulling just the rubber tires off of their rims and welding truck rims and tires to the lawn mower rims and cutting the fenders off the lawn mower and figured that might be a great lift but i was thinking thats alot of weight i dont need and the belt would more then likley just slip.
so i just left it all stock and i mud with it a bit. it has a custom front and back bumper with tow hooks. i get it stuck quite a bit but i mud in clay and swamps lol.

justin A : Looking for people that would be interested in building a monster mower. I am in the process of forming a professional monster mower (lawn tractor) racing association. These mowers will be modified for crushing, mud bogging, and tug of wars. These monsters will race like the big boys in rodeo size arenas throughout the country.
: If you ever wanted to build a monster mower to race, please email me at for more info.

justin A : Looking for people that would be interested in building a monster mower. I am in the process of forming a professional monster mower (lawn tractor) racing association. These mowers will be modified for crushing, mud bogging, and tug of wars. These monsters will race like the big boys in rodeo size arenas throughout the country.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractors / Garden Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: