SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

belt diagram for Gilson rear tine tillers

jed1950
belt  diagram for Gilson rear tine tillers

have seen alot of info needed on these,so here is how the belts look like when on tiler,I have belts,idler pulleys,brackets and linkages needed for these

Brian Walker Wondering if you still have parts and belts.
I am using the MW tiller and love it but could use new belts and the idler's would consider the complete assembly for the pully's if the price isn't to high. If you could let me know I would really appreciate it.
Thanks for the image on the belts, I couldn't for the life of me figure it out without your help.

jed1950 Yes I also carry some parts for these and other Montgomery Ward front and rear tine tillers and a complete set of microfiche that I use for info,some manuals also
Bill Cote
Re: belt  diagram for Gilson rear tine tillers

Hi,

The Tiller I have is a Mastercraft. As per someone at MTD, this model was taken over by Gilson. It looks like the belts will fit. Do you have the belts and do you ship to Canada ?

Let me know.

Thank You

Bill

jason everitte
belt diagram and parts for glison tiller 51157

can not find anyone to help and i need to know if i am missing any pullies and if i can get parts and belts

jed1950
Re: belt diagram and parts for glison tiller 51157

don't know if you still need info,here is belt diagram and I also have parts

jed1950
Re: belt diagram and parts for glison tiller 51157

here is a pic of the belt routing for the inner belt which is the one that is usually installed wrong,the front one(tine drive) is easy to do,I took with my camera so can't get pic any better,if you have the wrong size of engine pulley the right size of belt may be a problem getting to work

donnie ford do you have # i can reach you at
Jeff I am looking for a pully for a old Wards rear tine tiller. I need the pully for the arm that engauges the belt. The arm looks ok, but the pulley is shot. I don't know if I need a whole new arm. if you could let me know

Jeff 612-889-1366

Louis Do you still have parts and or manuals for sale for Gilson Rear tine tiller Model:51148 46671 ??? Any information on this would be appreciated. Please call 417-785-4788. Thank You!
c salter We have a Ford rear tine tiller that appears to have a Gilson pulley drive. We are in need of new belts as shown in the diagram. Serial number is 4G0900335 and I believe the model number is RTT5. 334 569-3762.
C McDaniel Do you still have belts for a Wards rear tine tiller, GIL 39032. Thanks
Roger Jackson Is the gilson Model:51148 46671 a gear or chain drive to turn the rear tines? Mine quit yesterday and now the rear tines dont want to turn.
Albert Hi, I have a Gilson Model 51114-45539 rear tyne tiller up here in Ontario, canada & can't find belt #'s needed, can you assist,thanks,& the belt diagram is excellent. Albert

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: