Ariens Mower Deck

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Ariens Mower Deck

Joel I am looking for a mower deck for a 1997 Ariens Grand Sierra lawn tractor. The tractor is a series 931 and is 22 hp. Any one know where I can inquire about one Thanks
Stan I have several nearly new Ariens mower decks. 48" and 42". Let me know if interested.
mike smith need a 42, do you still have? thanks mike
John Tired of trying to find a good mower deck for your ariens GT series tractor. Build your own,if your able to weld I have made all the patterns to build a killer 48" deck. You can use all of your existing deck parts and a little time will make you a much better deck.
Ben tell me more.. I too need a new deck and boy can I fabricate. !!!
Charlie Dee Do you still have a 48" deck? Is it shaft drive?
Kurt Herbst I am looking for a 42 or 48 inch deck. If anyone knows where I can obtain one please let me know. I would also be interested in building my own. John if you still have the patterns could you let me know? Thanks
Kurt

Jeffery King I'd like to get a 48 inch ariens mower deck if you have one available. My is a little rusty but the gear box came apart on it and is unsalvageble.

Thanks,
Jeff

jffk7@aol.com

Ron Shotko Please email information on a deck for my ariens GT20 (48 inch deck) tractor - needs to be power shaft drive plus hydraulic lift. I would like to call you if possible - please reply with phone number or you may call me at 269-625-4091. I would appreciate any information. Thank you.
Ken I have a 48" ariens deck in decent shape with no blades. $325. You figure & pay the shipping.

I have a 60" Ariens deck that I paid $1650 for 2 years ago for my Grand Sierra and will take $750. You figure and pay for the shipping. Both are shaft driven.

I live in Iowa

Dan Hi, Im from ny ,looking for a 60" deck for my Ariens GT in any condition any help ? Thank Dan
Jeff What mower deck fits an Ariens S18h tractor? Bought mine without one and am looking. What fits and does anyone have a model number? Thanks.
Bob Just replaced my 60inch ariens deck off a gt20 with a almost new 48inch one.....the 60 inch one was still working but gear box was getting loose..and was alittle to big for my yard..no idea what the 60inch one is worth?.....or should I keep it for parts?
gene bebeau want 48" deck & drive shaft for my GT 18 cash buyer mpls. mn.

Fred Brockway Hey John do you still have the patterns for the 48" mower deck
Fred Brockway John could I have your email address I cant seem to email you from this sight
Tampa Scott I am also looking for a ariens mower deck 40" cut for a zoom 1540 ztr. Scott 813-690-7243
Bruce are there still replacement decks made for Ariens mowers? I need a 48" for an Ariens GT17.
Al Gelinas I AM LOOKING FOR A MOWER DECK FOR A 1984 ARIENS GT20 MODEL 931034.
Rich I am looking for a GOOD / COMPLETE 60" Ariens mower deck for the GT series tractor. I had mine stolen and am need of a replacement. E-mail or call me at 937.613.5433 thanks
Dave I have a Ariens GT18 with a 54" mower deck, I am trying to find out where I can get a drive shaft for the deck to front PTO. Any suggestions E-mail or call 269 615 7738
Michael I need a 48in deck or the plans/pattern to rebuild the old one... Any one got one or the plans.
Danny im in need of a mower deck for my gt18 shaft drive and needs to be hydraulic lift found one on craigs list for a 100 bucks but gone after one day listed can any one help
R looking for 48" deck for ariens ezr2048
dave smith i need a new 48" mower deck for a gt17. do you know where i can get one? model number 831012.
Jim Looking for a 48" to 60" mower deck for Ariens GT19. I have a 48" mower deck that works, but the deck is rough, all else on the mower deck is fine. Email or call at 320-267-5120
William If anyone has managed to get plans from John for the Ariens deck, could you please forward them to me?
drew I have a good 60" deck for a grand sierra or gt. Shaft driven and hydraulic lift. No rust, runs great. Looking to trade for a good 48" deck. Green Bay area. Thanks
drew I have a good 60" deck for a grand sierra or gt. Shaft driven and hydraulic lift. No rust, runs great. Looking to trade for a good 48" deck. Green Bay area. Thanks (920) 609-1550
Dave I have a 60" deck for the Ariens Grand Sierra GT. I bought it new and it has been used for approx 10 yrs. The gear box recently csme loose and I am ready to buy a zero turn unit. I am in Green Bay, and looking to sell. Call me to discuss or set a time to see the unit. 920-360-1040.
Jeff I have a complete airens gt 19 with 60" deck willing to sell whole or part it is in really great shape 913-827-7311 I'm in Kansas city thanks and good luck finding your part!
Autumn I have a 48" flex and float deck. It is belt driven and not PTO driven. I can send a photo to anyone who is interesed. I am in Michigan one mile from Ohio. It is quite heavy and has a wide roller in the front center.
Kent I am looking for a 48" deck for HT-16 or a gravely GEM 16

Tanks 812-431-3080

Rick In Need of a Mower deck any size or condition, for a HT-16 934005
203 378 4558
Thank You

mark temple I am looking for a 60" mower deck that will fit my GT 18 I have a good 48" deck but need a 60" does anyone have one?

Thanks

mike I have a 48" mower deck off of a gt 18 and am looking to sell it if interested in this please contact for price buyer would be responsible for shipping
mike I have a mower deck in good condition off of a gt 18 and am looking to sell it buyer would be responsible for shipping if interested please contact me

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above Exactly As it Appears:
Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: