Simplicity 9020 power max for sale

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Simplicity 9020 power max for sale

Brian Hello, I have a simplicity power max 9020 for sale. I have the front end loader, a woods billy goat 3 point bush hog style mower, and a belly mount finish mower that at the moment needs new bearings to make it an all around ideal package. It needs a new ignition switch, which I have sitting on my bench but haven't had the time to install. I have had the complete tractor gone through, it runs great, had all the fluids changed back in april of 2007, the rear tires are in good shape, however show signs of weather checks. It is not mint condition by any stretch, however, I mow 11 acres with it regularly. I am moving and need to sell it. Contact me at payne_brian@yahoo.com for any details and I will be taking pictures very soon. Let me know if you are interested, I live in southeast iowa. I am still working on an actual sell price, any suggestions would be appreciated as well. I wanted to post it on places like here before auction sites because here are people who appreciate what a quality piece of equipment this is. Thank you for looking.
phil allen i found 9020 with a blade and rototiller attachment for $2650 in hutchinson kansas. you should get more with your extra attachements. do you have a manufacture number and serial number for it.
carroll fetcher might be interested in front end loader if it will fit legacy 2000 model,if you will sell in separtley
ron i would be interested in seeing pictures. i might be interested in hwhole outfit, or if your piecing it out id be interested in the mowers
D Wolf Hello. I would be very interested in the front end loader! Could be interested in the entire package?
bill cleveland I also have a 9020 and just lost the motor in it. I am interested in your price and to look at some pictures
B Bates Did you sell yet? Have pics?
Jeriod Could you please send me some pictures of the entire package i am interested in it.
Tom W I am looking for a Simplicity Power Max, or similar Allis, Wards.
robert vessey will you sell loader
Brian Hello all, I have been gone for some time, I would like to say that I have appreciated all the responses, but the tractor is now my dads, he used it and fell in love with it and now he has basically taken it over. I guess that way it is still mine??!!?? So thank you so much for your interest. Brian
bill i also am selling powermax 9020 has a broken left side axle, steering is sloppy and could use a new ignition switch runs good and all the hydrolics work good no leaks i think its a 1979 model have loader, tiller, mower, blade,snow thrower, rake that mount to the 3 pt hitch asking $2200 as is e-mail if interested (in south east wisconsin)
thank you

Mike Bill, I would be very interested in your powermax if you still have it. Let me know a.s.a.p. THANKS
Sean Bill is 9020 still available? Thanks
Robert Esquivel I have a Simplicity 9020, with upgraded Honda 24 HP motor, and a Allis Chalmer 620, with upgraded 24 HP Onan, both just alike, I also have (2) 60" mower decks, 4 FT tiller, 6 Ft rake, 3 tine plow
, blade, 5Ft cickle cutter, bush hog,bottom plow
and box blabe. I recently bought a new toy, and would sell my 30 year collection. Both have been kept up until about 3 years ago, write if anyone has an intrest. Located in N.C. I also can ship any where.

Bill Williams I Have 9020 powermac con restored 9000 lb front lift . forks/ bucket .rear tiller. push blade.belly mower.this tractor is like new.and is for sale.will send pictures .up on request.Please Bill at 321-724-9341. MelbourneFla.
roger vaillancourt when i was a teenager my dad had one of those tractors and i have been looking for one for my self
with a loader belly mower and rear tiller. if you know of one please let me know thank you

Lyle Rockhoff I am looking for a hydrosta ic pump for a 9020 Simplicity and posibly a front end loader. Thank you, Lyle
Mike Looking for a Simplicity Powermax 9020 , call Mike 301.653.7768
Kevin Also have a power-max for sale, click on name to email if interested...
Ronnie I have a 73 Powermaxx with belly mower, front, plow, harrows, and garden plow. Used it to mow until last month. hydrolics worked without issue. cranks over but wont start. dont have time to tinker with. everything goes, $500 (firm) text or email me for pics. 859.779.1651 or
Dave I have a Simplicity 4041 for sale with Johnson loader, 60" front dozer blade, 48" rear blade, 52" snowblower, cab with lights, and 60" deck.
All in good condition. Located in Michigan.

Ed Lambert I would like to know what you would take for your 9020 with the honda motor.I also would like to know what you would take for one of your 60 mower decks if it is in good condition, THANKS Ed
bob i am looking for sickle mowwer to fit ac 720 or simpicity 9020
Charles Baumgartner
Re: Simplicity 9020 power max for sale

I own a 1972 9020 with a 60" deck. I am looking to sell it. Its' been good to me, but with my vineyard, its' not enough. the tractor has a 24hp onan. (an upgrade fromthe old 18hp). Just finished the spring tune-up and maintinance issues, and is ready to use. Mow in high at full throtle @ 10mph in 6" to 8" grass.

Gilmer hess I have a simplicity 1973 power max its being gone through as we speak,will be ready this weekend ,new fuel pump ,new stater new starter mount plate,new seat cover,has 1000 hours runs great looks good new painted wheels,has belly mower that needs work,snow plow,single bottom plow,and discs call 5138236066

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: