Quality Farm & Country mower by Frigidaire?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Quality Farm & Country mower by Frigidaire?

Jim Rogers I just bought a riding mower Quality Farm & Country.
It is model # 168971 Mfg. ID= Q185H46B. It is an automatic drive ( hydrostat drive? ) 18.5 HP. 46" cut and I cannot find any info on this product. I am looking for an owners manual and any info on this machine I can get. Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA Jim

charles keeder i would like to see a pitcher of the motor and how to order parts for it ty
charles keeder i would like to see a pitcher of the motor and how to order parts for it ty it has a 14 5 moter
Dennis It's made by AYP. You can download the parts portion of the manual (free) by going to Jacks Small Engines:

http://www.outdoordistributors.com/parts.html

Click on "F" for Frigidair Home Products, then click on "CLICK HERE if you can't find your owners manual", enter your model number "Q185H46B: and download the manual in PDF.

Note the owners manual is part number 173483 and is avaliable from Jacks for $4.52 + shipping.

Have a great 4th.
Dennis

Dennis Ack! It's not Jacks, it's Outdoor Distributors. Sorry, too much crammed into too little space g
jack ball i have a quality farm and country mower by frigidaire and need some replacement parts. where do i find the parts i need?
donald edwards i need a ignition swith for a frigidaire riding tractor model 475475.
bob i have a Quality Farm & Country mower that runs great but moves like a snail in reverse and like a turtle in forward it is a automatic and i was wondering how to make it move faster
mike ciminera i have a fridgidaire mower i need the cable that engages the blades or a part number any help thank you
Jeffrey I have a Quality farm & Country riding mower by murray and need replacement parts,electric, and body diagrams. Already have them for the engine.Does anyone know where I can find them? Cannot find anything about the mower ecept engine.
Lynda Provoast I am looking for a belt for my lawn tractor Model 715433 Mgf QGT2046A

20hp- 36" 65P Where can I get one?

toby for parts and service 1 800 8491297 technical assistance 1 800 829 5886
STAN I have a 18.5 Quality Farm & Country riding mower. Model: Q185h46. I am looking for an owner's manual. Inside the hood it refers to Catalogue # 168971. It has a Briggs & Stratton engine 18.5 hp, Model 42d707; type 2280 E3; code:
0004125A. I would like also a parts manual for mower and motor.

Stan

jerry m williamson h ave a quality lawn tracter (2003) with 14.5 BRIGGS ENGINE model 461707 need type no. and code. tag rusted and fell off. where can i get this info?

Bob I have a Quality farm and country with a 16.5 briggs and stratton motor. How much oil does this motor take, and size of filter....thanks
Joyce Anderson My husband has a lawn tractor and needs parts where can we find a parts manuel or a place to order the parts. Thank You
ralph huskin I just bought a frigidaire quality pro farm and country lawn mower. it's a 20 hp, and 46 inch cut. model number is 169003, mfg id qp20h4613, catalog #4160003. I need the hinges that holds the hood on mower.
jose zarate hi my name is jose and i have a puch lawn mower and i need the rear bag my lawn motor is a FRIGIDAIRE MODEL Y5TY22CA OT SERIAL 020100M 000605 please letme know if you can help me thanks
morgan welsch I have a lawn mower model QP6Y22CEA 22" gear drive. I am needing to order some parts for it and I cannot find any dealer that can help me to get the parts for this. Could you email me a dealer who I can contact for this.
Scott I need the cable for Quality Farm & Fleet riding mower, 14.5 hp. This cable is connected from the lever to whatever engages the blades to turn. The model under the seat is 475475.
Larry I have a Quality farm & Country rider mower need belt that turns the blades 1/2"x82" I think any one know for sure the size please help 20hp 46"deck
Randy Hinds I have a quality farm & counrty garden/lawn tractor and need to know the correct size belts for model #715433. MFG:QGT2046A
Thanks for the help

Howard I have Model #Q14542B 14.5 hp 42 inch lawn tractor and the axel has broke for a second time I need help with parts?
John I have a qualit farm & country 20 ohv i/c 46
The steering arm came off the the tire end ball I need a new steering arm to fix it. whare can I get one?

mark richards i have a Quality Farm & Country mower by Frigidaire with a 25 horse kohler motor with a 50 inch deck and i need parts for it. who can i contact to get them? please email me at with the contact information. thank you.
Roger Thompson I bought a Quality farm & ranch tractor a while back and the drive belt needs replacing
I can't find one that fits

Roger Thompson I bought a Quality farm & ranch tractor a while back and the drive belt needs replacing
I can't find one that fits

Amy Bash I need a blade spindle for a Quality Pro Farm & Country riding mower Model# 169003 MFG ID#QP20H46B Serial# 051900 A 003034 can you help me find this?
Tonya Anderson We just bought a quality tractor 18.5 twin motor it has no spark any suggestions?
Conor Selby the tiller it's need fixed because when you pull rope it wound't start
Conor Selby my quality farm &country we did have a riding lawn mower quit so we poulan riding lawn mower
and tiller is quality farm & country it just need fixed

Conor Selby my quality farm &country we did have a riding lawn mower quit so we poulan riding lawn mower
and tiller is quality farm & country it just need fixed

greg willis model 168971 quality farm and country riding mower. model # refers to tractor. josh at Partstree.com helped me. the id # refers to the deck - made by electrolux. once had this easy to find parts.
Hersel Wing I have a Frigidaire Lawn Mower model number QP6N22CHA and it needs a rear bag and a side discharge chute. How do I find those parts?
sky rudel I have one I will sell for parts, it has a 20 hp engine.
connor tolomay I have a quality farm&country by frigidaire yaer 2000 42" cut 14.5 hp model #475475.and I dont know what plow it takes.I hope it will take a craftsman,I can get one of them cheap. Do you know what craftsman it will take?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: