Who Makes Huskee

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractors / Garden Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!
Search This Message Board:

Who Makes Huskee

dhoover Looking for an owners manual for a Huskee lawn tractor. Who make the product. Huskee.com is not. MTD is not.

Thanks

Al Zieba : Looking for an owners manual for a Huskee lawn tractor. Who make the product. Huskee.com is not. MTD is not.

: Thanks

I found this website that says that some Huskee modesl were made by AYP, American Yard Products. Here is the link: http://www.smcrocker.com/ayp.html

charles schefke I have a 25HP 50" width huskee riding mower. I have the instrucyion book on how to or5der parts. All are ordered from MTD LLC, PO Box 361131 cleveland, OH 441-36-0019 Ph #1-800-800-7310. The instructyions do not clarify how to replace the large v-belt drive belt. anyone knowing how please advise.

Michael Spencer : Looking for an owners manual for my tractor. the serial# is 1D010H20446, the model 13AS608H131
I want to change my varilable speed belt but what pulleys to remove. Thanks

FRANK DYCUS : Looking for an owners manual for a Huskee lawn tractor. Who make the product. Huskee.com is not. MTD is not.

have a manual on huskee chipper, murray.inc number 1-901-422-1690 hope it helps

santiago : Looking for an owners manual for a Huskee lawn tractor. Who make the product. Huskee.com is not. MTD is not.

M Foster : Looking for an owners manual for a Huskee riding mower model number 13AI693H131

p Kelly : Looking for an owners manual for a Huskee lawn tractor. Who make the product. Huskee.com is not. MTD is not.

Michael Looking for info on older Huskee at least I think it is a Huskee.The plate on it says Western International Inc.Box 377,Des Moines,Iowa model #is 3912-0501.I'm thinking it is 15 yrs or so old.

Paul My front wheels move independently and I have replaced both balljoints without any change.

Doug Try " NOMA "

Mike Looking for owners manual for Huskee LT4200 42" Deck # 13AJ791G731 can anyone assist. Or with the problem which is the drive is slipping when you put it into gear, is this normal have mechanical knowledge but not on lawn tractors till now.

Mike You can find parts for Husskee lawn tractor at tractorsupply.com
They sell the lawn mower and parts. I don't know who makes it though.

Mike I bought a used Huskee lawnmower and it did not come with a manual. I looked but can't find model number. Where do I look? How do I find anything on this mower.
Mike Here is a website that has hard to find Huskee parts. http://www.outdoordistributors.com/
Lindsey Briscoe looking for a deck drive belt diagram for a huskee lt4600
william :I just purchased a used huskee. they are made by MTD. I found the model and serial numbers under the seat. I went to mtd.com and just clickrd on parts list for one of the other mowers they make and then put the model number in. you can then veiw and print out the manuals they have listed. They are all very detailed.

jfmurphy2 Murrray Ohio Mfg. Co. made my Huskee riding mower. Apparently Huskee dosen't have a web site but Murray does. It is http://www.murray.com/.
The customer support # for Murray is 1800-251-8007.

Joe Moore I am looking for wiring diagram for a Model series 830 (model #14BS833131)Huskee GT garden tractor. 18.5hp
Can someone help??

james williamson : Looking for an owners manual for a Huskee lawn tractor. Who make the product. Huskee.com is not. MTD is not.

huskee is made by murray

Bob : Looking for an owners manual for a Huskee lawn tractor. Who make the product. Huskee.com is not. MTD is not.

Bob
If you are looking for manual for a Huskee Lawn Tractor try a TSC store. They sell them.

Larry Marshall : Looking for an owners manual for a Huskee 27"
snow thrower?

Larry

Leon Horton I did a search on Google and found that you can get the manual for Huskee mowers by going to this link...

http://lawnandgarden.manualsonline.com/manuals/mfg/huskee/huskee_lawn_mower_product_list.html

On that page, you will see a green hyperlink "manufacturer's library". Click that link and you will be taken to a page to enter the Model Number and Serial Number. If you do not know where to look, there is a help on that page to find it.

Once you enter the information, you can have access to the manual you want if they have it in the library.

Good Luck Everybody!

Peace,
Leon

Karen : Looking for an owners manual for a Huskee lawn tractor. Who make the product. Huskee.com is not. MTD is not.

I found out that Huskees have been made by AYP, MTD and Murray. Murray has been bought out by Briggs and Stratton. It will depend on the year of manufacture regarding which company yours is from such as, 1994's were built by Murray. The Husskee was made to be sold at TSC and the TSC website has a variety of parts and manuals available.

Eric S. hi all! all that info above is helpful but what i really would like to know is how to get gear lube and or grease into the gear box without too much disassembly, i'm a carpenter n not evan close to a mechanic, it's a 46 inch mtd made huskee rider. I know moving parts should be lubed.

Al MTD makes Huskee. Here's where you can find the manuals to view or download.
http://manuals.mtdproducts.com/mtd/Public.do?BrandCode=10451&langId=-1#

Nicole Zhang
Re: Who Makes Huskee

There's a professional factory in China manufacturing all kinds of rubber wheels can be used for lawn eqiupments,etc and wheelbarrow,hose reel carts,tool carts,etc www.chinazhenhua.com or http://xyzd0532.en.ec21.com
contact Email:
Good luck!

John Zelenak : Looking for an owners manual for a Huskee lawn tractor. Who make the product. Huskee.com is not. MTD is not.

Go to Tractor Supply and they will print one for you free if you have the model # and serial # .

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractors / Garden Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: