ford LGT 125

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

ford LGT 125

vinnie can anyone tell me what type of fluid they use in the rear end . it hydrostatic drive .I dont want to add the wrong fluid .I am going to use the lines from the rear to also power the hydaulic rams on the tractor. If any help would be great
Thanks vinnie
you can email mew at chevy55s@optonline.net Thanks again

Matthew Call your local New Holland dealer. The hydrostatic/hydraulic oil for the LGT's is the same stuff they sell now, it just says New Holland on it now. Just bought a jug the other day.
ROK im having trouble with my tractor discharging the battery,.have a few wires not in place that lead to nowhere,.it still runs though,.?
Ernie I have a LGT 125. The linkage from the manual deck raising arm to the deck has broken and I can't seem to find out how to fix it as I can't get a diagram for my model and year. I also can't see the code to find out the exact year. Can anyone help me with photos of their tractors?

Thanks
Ernie

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: