Magna American Corporation Tiller

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Magna American Corporation Tiller

John I have been trying to locate an illistrated parts breakdown so I can order some replacement cables, etc. Does anyone know where I can find them? The model #500894 and serial #1024 are all that I can find and it is on a metal tag on this rear tine tiller. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
John

Frank Riherd Need worm gears for Magna Model 500337 Serial #2364. Any info would be appreciated.

Phone 270-404-0055

William Jones I have a Magna Tiller model# 400044 Ser.# 98091 that is clutch driven. Is there someplace I can find a new clutch for this Tiller/ Thanks,
William Jones

William Jones I have a Magna Tiller model# 500044 Ser.# 98091 that is clutch driven. Is there someplace I can find a new clutch for this Tiller/ Thanks,
William Jones

Doug Roper I'm looking for a missing linkage between the shifter rod on the handle and the rod connected to the pulley assembly which causes the front tine tiller to move forward, backward or neutral. This is a Magna Tillsmith 50-809 A78
Frank Gomes I have a Dur-L-Til Magna Ser. #1343 Model #605085 Bottom seal bearings on bottom of tiller is shot. Can I get parts or an illistrated parts break down manuel.
Frank Johnson I have a Magna Tiller (Till Smith) Model #500791
Serial #1933 the sprocket on the outside Chain drive is shot. Need the part and an illistrated brake down manuel.

James Walker to whom it may concern,

I need a gear shaft for the transmission on a Dur-L-Till-tines Magna american corp tiller. this tiller is a 319cc rear tine tiller. model number is 600185...serial number is 1364. Any info would be appreciated! Thanks so much!!

James Walker

jim mccain H
AVE A MAGNA TILLER MODEL #500476 SER# 1375 CHAIN OR GEAR BROKE NEED MANUEL AND ACCESS TO PARTS

Ben Pennington I have a friend with a Magna American Corporation tiller..
A Tillsmith 4 hp Model # 500156 and he needs a clutch pad for this tiller.
Can you help?

tracy I have a Magna tiller, very old. Apparently the company is now part of MTD. I needed a drive belt for it. I emailed and called MTD but received no info. I looked at an older MTD tiller parts diagram and noticed it had similar parts. I noticed on one web site that it had a 1/2" x 32" belt for a MTD tiller. I went to the local farm store and bought a 32" belt and it works fine. I recently replaced the 5hp tiller's engine with a 6hp Briggs tiller engine and everything matches up to the old tiller fine.
Jack I have a model 500705 s/n 1022 Magna Tiller.
I need a new spline adapter that goes between the driveshaft and the tiller gear box shaft.
Anybody know where to get this part or have a parts manual?

jt I have a Magna American Corporation Tiller
mod. #500199 ser. #5145. It has been out in the weather for years. No usable parts except gearbox. Free to anyone that can pick up in North La. Send contact info if interested.

chris I have a Magna Tiller,model#500175 with a 5h.p. briggs. need a friction clutch.Is there a place i can get one or order it.
Robert Are parts available for a Magna American Corporation Tiller model 500734. Where?
Eddie Klose I need the # of the reverse belt for a Magna front tine tiller Model 50311 Serial 3994 Horizonal shaft. Thanks
Rich S Cristel I just need some information on a Choremaster rear tine tiller I aquired. Md # 500790 34T
Serial 1064 It has a 8hp B&S. Any info on this would be greatly app! Thx

mark i have a Magna tiller , Modle # 500752, Serial # 1286. can any tell what year this was made. it also has a B & S motor.
Larry Shehane i am interested in the gearbox in North La that jt listed. Please let me know where to get it.
Larry Shehane i have an 8hp double till rear tine tillsmith that needs the worm gear that drives the tines.
wohugh I need a manual or gearbox schematic for a Magna Choremaster model 500481.
earl white i have a magnp model 500 345 ser no 6232 what size motor is on it cant find no no thank you
lee ehler I have an older 5hp Magna front tine tiller and need a forward drive belt and a reverse belt.
tiller model# is 500220, serial
# 1458. I have no manual to this tiller and am wondering if parts are available. the old belt has a # 2330. Would this # be the same for the reverse drive?

j jicinsky I am looking for the clutch pad for a Sears Roto Spader Tiller. It was made for Sears by General Power - Magna American Corp. my model # is 785 291040. Does anyone know where I can get this part? Thanks for the help!
ben wallen I am looking for an owners manual and a parts list and someone who can supply parts for a model 500544 Magna rototiller.
Binh Thanh Nguyen I'm looking for the replacement parts (piston, ring,etc). Please help. Thanks
Larry Hicks I am looking for a splinned coupling #517746 for a Magna tiler model #600135
Jo Birkigt I'm looking for a manual for Magna 212-325-502 old tiller
Elwood Martin I have a choremaster tiller model # 500790. I need to know the belt numbers or sizes and where I might be able to get them.
bheaston I am looking for parts for the gear box on a magna till smith roto tiller. Model #500148 serial #3458
bheaston I am looking for parts for the gear box on a magna till smith roto tiller. Model #500148 serial #3458

richard picked up a magna tiller. Do they all have briggs engines? thanks
Juanvi I am looking for a manual for Magna Model 500337 Serial 1147.
Thanks

Steve Grevstad I have a Magna Tiller
Mod# 600185 088
Ser # 1523

I would like a parts book
I need to know what size the 2 belts are
i see no adjustment for the belts

Thanks Steve G

rafael marquez i have a magna american rototiller tempo buckeye model # 500272 and serial # 1171 i need some parts to fix it if somebody can help please do thankyou
Richard Cline I need a new main chain sprocket, with the bearing kit. for tiller model#600185 serial#1070 please advise!
david m v
Re: Magna American Corporation Tiller

i have a rototiller model:500861 serial:1199 i need the gear that goes to the gear box that moves the spades.....

jason bowerman We have a magna tiller model number 500862 serial is 1512 I need to know how to put new belt on it. the shaft does not want to come out. Thank You, Jason
Kurtis Mohlman I just completed a restoration of my Magna American "Hustler" 8hp Rear Tine Tiller Model# 500792. I found that the same basic tiller was made under lic by John Deer Model# 820 and 820A. John Deer still has part lists and diagrams on the web that may be of help to some of you. Understand the JD had a few extra options over the Hustler or Til-smith.
James I have a Choremaster rear tine tiller with a Briggs 8hp and I am having problems fing the belts for the Model number 500861 serial no. 1179. If you have eny info on this model.. Please send me an e-mail... Thany
k you......... James

joe parker I have a magna tiller model #600220 , I am looking for carb rebuild kit&gaskets for it. does anyone know where i can get them ?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: