Case 446 lawn tractor parts

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Case 446 lawn tractor parts

Vince De Laurentis Muffler, coil, wires etc.
16 hp 48 in. cut Case sold small tractor divison
to
Ingersol Rand.Any leads would be helpful.

bontai Joe It's been sold again, to a company in Maine. If you go to their website's dealer locater page, you should be able to find someone reasonably close that will have parts:
http://www.ingersoll-inc.com/oldsite/dealer.html

If not, then email me at bontaiJoe@yahoo.com and I'll try to get you more info.

chris i can look up and get parts for your case. im in minnesota
Joe Bontai Thanks for your response: Case 446 tractor parts

vince

Jerry Dutton just a question are the topics under the above title-regarding selling Case 446 parts? if so what do you have regarding parts and do you have a ingintion switch? just email me
thanks
jerry

ron I am looking for a steering wheel for my 446. Also some deck parts.
AL Campos?Wisconsin Mr. Chris,
I am looking for several things for my Case 446. First I need a lift arm (with shoot crank bracket) for my 48 inch snowblower. I need a drive belt for same and a drive belt for the 48 inch mower deck. Can you help me?
AL
Milwaukee

Karl Have a 448.

Looking for new muffler, front dozer, parts source for 48" rotor tiller.

rich Hi,I'am in need of a muffler,seat and steering wheel for my case-446 tractor. Thanks,Rich
looking for a hood for mid 1970 case 446 creamy yellow hood with orange body hydrolic oil container above fan thanks email leads or pict iam looking for a hood for mid 1970 case 446 creamy yellow hood with orange body hydro oil container above fan in front email pics or info thanks ed
Gary Edwards

I am looking for all 3 shafts, along with bearings, blades and idler pulley for a 446 with an L 46 deck.

doghouse110@sbcglobal.net

Gary Edwards

REESE WICKOREN I NEED A THROTTLE CABLE FOR MY DAD'S CASE 446. CAN ANY ONE HELP. THANKS
Carson
I have a case 446 tractor for sale 16hp onan 42" mower and snowblower good condition offers??

Kevin Demers I have a Case 446 with a bad hydraulic pump and cooling fan. If any knows were I can get these great. Otherwise I will have lots of parts I will want to sell fast. Everything else worked great. Also have deck, tiller, and snowblower. I would rather fix and use cause I love that little tractor.
Jerry Dutton I need a mule drive for a 224/444/446 & one complete outside spindle. Any help would be appreciated.

Jerry

Trae Catellier I have a 446 owan, brand new rebuilt engine. all parts just need to put the engine in.

also a 446 with snow blower and deck, used daily.

Best offer on parts or both

Bobby I'm looking for a 60" mower deck for my 446.
Joe I looked at a Case 446 tractor 1986 or so, for $700. Has mower deck and snow blade. Runs good look ok. 16 hp Owan rebuilt 300 hours ago. Is this a good price?
Jason Looking for a 16hp running/rebuilt Onana for my case 446.able to ship to Canada, or allow pick up.
Len Schmidt I need a 16hp Onan engine for my 1979 446case lawn tractor
George in IL I am trying to find a replacement fuel pump at a reasonable price for my 1976 CASE 446 garden tractor. The tit that the fuel line attaches to broke off. I have called all dealers in my area with no luck. I would even be intrested in buying an old 446 for parts. Thanks if anyone could help me out I would appreciate it.
Mainiac I need a snowblower for a mid 70s 446. I can pick-up in the North east.
Rob Williams I am looking for the piece that goes on the j-bolt for the deck adjustment. I would say that it is a clevis pin with an eyelet on the end.
Does anyone know where I can find these? If so please e-mail me at Thanks
Rob

Jon Lee Looking for a new seat for my case 446
any suggestions?

afthours please help with belt size for snow blower for this case 446 i saved from the scrap yard it still want too work, just cant find the right belt and spring for tensioner? maybe a picture how it looks..thank you all great place................
Mike Walda Looking for a 446 + snow thrower
Thanks MIke

Ed please if anyone has rebuild instructions or a sectional view for the speed control valve, for the 2 spool valve of the 446 or 448 Case tractor. I would like to view it.
Donny Walz I need a steering wheel for a 1983 - 446. Can you guide me in the right direction?
Isabelle Prince I just want to have the exact dimension of the seat of the garden tractor Case 446 23 HP.
Thanks
Isabelle

Craig Looking for parts for my Case 446: Steering wheel, Fuel tank, belt for mower deck, Cat "0" draw bar for 3 pt. hitch. If you have any of these, or know of a good parts dealer I'd surely appreciate it. I'm located in the Atlanta, GA area. Thanks.
les falkowski
I bought a 444 and a 446 I would like to restore and use .. I need the manunals. do you know where I can get them ? I also will need the starter/charger.

Thank You

Les

charlie hosta were can i buy parts for a case 446 ser.#9770776
I,am looking for a starter. either on line or from a dealer. South of Cleveland Ohio
Thanks

j vantil I am looking for a mower deck for a case 446 late 70's and a wiring diagram for the same. Any help would be appriciated
Tim Huff I have a case 446 mid 70s with deck just blew the motor will sell for part.
Lisa Ferguson I have a case 446 mid 70's I need the steering gear mine is missing some teeth.
Fred I'm looking for a steel hydraulic line that goes from the in-port of the travel valve to the out-port for the PTO. I have a Case 446 tractor, vintage 1983.
Barry Dersch Just about every part you all are looking for can be found at http://www.casegardentractors.com/
From Steering part too manuals and everything in between...Good Luck :) Bear

john looking for rebuild kit pump. where are the dealers located that sell kits
Lloyd Lacy Where does the regulator go on Case 446 with Onan engine.
Richard Carr I have a 76 446 in need of a hyd. pump. Looking for a replacement type and model #.
GAry Tourtillotte Where do I find a solenoid for a 1985 Case garden tractor.

Thanks,

Gary

alex creighton i have a case tractor 466 for sale needs to cluch fan and needs to be put back togeather hav all parts and mower deck
Bob We have an Inventory of Parts for Ingersoll (Case) Tractors for sale. Due to my Dad's health we are selling everything, the whole Inventory. If anyone is interested you can call either of these phone numbers. 618/547-7753 or 618/315-3462
Mike I used to get all my parts for my Case 446 from casegardentractors.com but that site is no longer operating.
Where is a good place to obtain parts for this tractor and mower deck ?

mike meighan Ihave a Case 446 and need the small breather tube going from the top of the engine to the Air Filter.There are 2 but this is the smallest one. Also neen new Ft, wheel bearing caps/dust covers. Thew are white in color. Also need proper head light bulbs and lenses.
If any one can help me out I would appreciate it.

Jon Lee Looking for tie rod and ball joints for my 446
lawn tractor. Have any ideas where I might find some?

Gunther Hi I have 4021 Ingersoll i need 48 inch or bigger Snowblower New or use can u help.Gunther 917-559-9180

Gunther Hi I have 4021 Ingersoll i need 48 inch or bigger Snowblower New or use can u help.Gunther 917-559-9180

Jim Winsman I have 446 case around 1989 with sno thrower and mower,that has a bad engine. Will sell
Stephen Hyman Strykersville NY 14145 I have a 1982 (possably 1983) case 446 lawn tractor 16hp onan engine. engine was replaced in 1998 with new stripped down onan/linemar 18hp) oil dipstick broke and I need the original one to replace it. the orig eng was disposed of so i do not have eng # it was yellow plastic cap press and turn to lock on outside of filltube about 14" flat metal stem to mark fullness approx 1 1/4" o/s dia. do you have this part or could you tell me where to get it? possable the part number? 1-585-457-3166.i do not have a computer-e mail add is my sister thankyou!
Kenneth Keith looking for a snowblower for a case 446 high drive
dave need bolts to put L48 snow caster to adapter plate (2)
Jay Barney hello i am looking for a front end loader for my 1976 case 446 16hp onan motor. can anyone help?
Steve Hyman I need an oil dipstick for a 1982 or 1983 16hp case lawntractor,the one that broke was 1" dia twist on cap yellow plastic with approx 14" steel stem. It can be a used one or if you can tell me where i can get one I would greatly appreciate it. Thankyou Steve Hyman
roger need fuel pump for 446 case lawn tractor. if cant get what carb & fuel pump will replace it.
rich keller does any body have imformation on this model 226 hydro-static drive came with 48 in. snow blower its near mint 4.6 hours on hour gage
Dan I am looking for a snow blower attachment for a 444 case
robert s davis possible sites for case parts: www.ssbtractor.com ( new replacement , after market.) cumminsbridgeway pobox 67000 detroit mi.48267

grand rapids south 7580 expressway dr grand rapids mi 49548 (616 281 2211)

ebels family center 420 prosper po box 69
falmouth, mi. 49632

ina store inc. 10035 21 mile rd tustin, mi. 49688
231 825 2575. these were places i used about 6
years ago, hope this will help.

dave thompson i traded for a 446 case tractor that someone made look just like a ford 8 n tractor had a factory 218 p onan engine belly mower that is as close to new as possible back blade moldboard plow disc harrow would like to sell or trade for 318 john deere tractor or what have you reach me at 803 6222714 in south carolina
jon lee Looking for a flywheel for a Case 446
Do you know where I can find a part?

Lloyd Earnest I am looking for 2 headlights for a case 446. I would imagine alot of different years would work. Thank you
Dennis Looking for two mufflers for 16 HP 446 case
Lloyd Matheson I am looking for an ignition coil for my Case 446 garden tractor. If anyone has one and can ship to Canada I would appreciate hearing from you. Thanks!
Aaron Looking for a rotary tiller for a case 446. I am located in MN

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: