Need Drag Link for Sears Super 12 Tractor

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Need Drag Link for Sears Super 12 Tractor

D Powell Need Drag Link for Sears Super 12 Lawn and Garden Tractor Model # 917.25311. Part # is 7203H.
don watts if u could shoot a picture of the link ive got a couple of links out in the shop.but dont get your hopes up but ill sure check.i couldnt make out the pict on the sears site but u can e mail it to me.don
daviddude did the ball joint break loose out of the hole? i have a suburban which is similar to the ss12 and no parts for miles. a man with a welding shop around here, took it, set the ball-joint back in it amd managed to weld around the hole.it still works great even after 7 years usage.i have 2 bolens tractors same thing happend to them he did same repairs and, no probs too.thought you might like to know incase you cannot find another drag link...good luck anyways.
midnight
Re: Need Drag Link for Sears Super 12 Tractor

DavidDude, I'm having the same problem on a Craftsman GT18 garden tractor model 917.255914 and need drag link part number 110497x, which is discontinued.

How did your guy manage to build up the rim around the ball joint without seizing the ball joint itself? Is there some kind of copper paste or something that he put on it? I have a 100-amp MIG welder but I sure can't weld that accurately. Would like to know if your guy TIG welded it or coated the ball with something to which a weld will not stick, thanks!

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: