Wiring diagram for Murray

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Wiring diagram for Murray

Joey Byrd I have a 12.5 hp murray riding mower model #289707 and was wondering if anyone has a schematic or diagram for the ignition switch, also the carberetor linkage hook up. Thanks
mike hello i have a 12/36 inch murray lawn tractor i have to jump start it from batery to the selenoid i need a pic of a diagram so i can use the key switch

nate hello I, like mike have the same problem with my murray need also need a pic of a diagram so i can use the key switch

John Scovill I need wiring schedule to find fusable links
on murray 12 hp riding mower, unless you
can tell me where the fusable links are.
Thanks,

John

MIKE GOOKIN I ALSO HAVE A #282707 I AM IN NEED OF A WIRING DIAGRAM MY MOWER WILL TURN OVER BUT I AM NOT GETTING FIRE TO THE SPARK PLUG. HOOK UP WIRES TO MY SOLENOID WAS BAD I CHANGE IT OUT WITH A NOTHER SIMIALR MOWER IT WILL TURN OVER BUT NOT START NEED HELP MAKING SURE MY WIRES ARE HOOK UP CORRECT.THANK ANYBODY

Andrew Mitchell I have a murray MODEL #282707 and need a diagram of the wire lay out i have no wires from the ingion down but i do have one from the starter to the silonoid so any help would help alot thanks
William Aldridge want turn over when you turn the key to start
robert nabozny I need a wiring diagram for my murray riding mower, model Model # 4062 possible 0 after the 2.
It is a 12 HP, 40+ cut. I need help in making sure my wiring is correct and if safety switches could be the problem. It will turn over if jumped across solenoid but will not turn over with ignition switch, and head lights will not come on. How many wires go under the fly wheel to the points? I beleive that it is a 1999, the manufacturing date on the tag says 3149.
Thank you,
Bob

robert nabozny I need a wiring diagram for my murray riding mower, model Model # 4062 possible 0 after the 2.
It is a 12 HP, 40+ cut. I need help in making sure my wiring is correct and if safety switches could be the problem. It will turn over if jumped across solenoid but will not turn over with ignition switch, and head lights will not come on. How many wires go under the fly wheel to the points? I beleive that it is a 1999, the manufacturing date on the tag says 3149.
Thank you,
Bob

William Aldridge Murry 12.5 hp b/s engine want start turn over or nothing . battery is new and charged up. want do anything.need wiring diagram or troubleshooting guide. Help!
eric i need to know which wires go where on the selenoid

Charles Traylor I am having the same types of problems.
I have a new fully charged battery and a new starter yet the motor barely turns as if it would using a low charge battery.
Anyone????

richard rehberg my mower coutgh on fire and all burnt was the wires and i need to know where they all go.thanks
Scott I have a Murry lawn tractor (17 hp w/dual overhead valve). I am looking for a wiring diagram for the ignition switch or ignition system. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Scott I have a Murry lawn tractor (17 hp w/dual overhead valve). I am looking for a wiring diagram for the ignition switch or ignition system. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

JOHN LEWIS also having problems with starting.changed solenoid,ignition switch and starter,which was dragging anyway.also forgot where the small wires connect on the solenoid posts.1993 model 405000x8b. is there positive and negative posts on the solenoid? many thanks.
Terry need a wiring diagram for murray riding mower model# 405000X8A

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: