NEW HOLLAND LS55

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

NEW HOLLAND LS55

don watts DOES ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE OR KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A WIRING SCHEMATIC FOR A NEW HOLLAND LS-55.ANY HELP APPRECIATED.THANKS DON
Ron New Holland dealer.
don watts thanks ron .btw do you know if theyll make a copy or do i have to purchase one.
JTK Don, you could also try toro.com, your LS55 is the same as the toro 400XT series. Toro has great downloads/info available.
G/luck
Joel

don watts thanks alot jtk.i looked everywhere.but i didnt know if it had one similar to it.thanks a whole lot my friend. don
don watts joel i went to that toro web site but when i input that number its says its not found.maybe its me but i guess i dont know where or what to clik on.thanks don
jim pingel hey guys,
i'm having trouble with cutting. my deck is clean and about 5 seasons old.
what it's doing is its not cutting propperly down the center and left side.
i've adj. the side to side and frnt to back too with in laser pecision.
but it still leaves this wide stripe in the center.
the belt is new and the blade you could shave with.
tire psi is right on.
i've taken it to two different service people and one is a nh dealer.
i'm at the end of thier knowlage and mine.
please help. 507-640-0292

jim r I have the owners manual for the LS 55. it has a wiring diagam in it. It is pretty small print on a 8 !/2 X 11 page. If you tell me what it is that you're looking for I might be able to help. If I copy it, i'm afraid it will be difficult to read.
jim

C.J. don watts; If you have a fax machine I will fax a copy of the wiring diagram to you. I have the manual with the wiring diagram in front of me.
Scott McFarland I would suspect that you do not have enough belt tension, causing the middle and right blades not to turn fast enough to cut the grass well.
Wayne Head Bought a ford LS55 for my wife. It has a intermittent short, and i have chased it every which way. I read ur post above and wondered if u might help me.

Thankyou

mark w I also need the electrical wiring diagram for the LS55H 18hp unit. It is the early model 1991-1994. Any help appreciated. Can't find it anywhere.
Mike Will only go slow, drive belt ok, where can I get a new transmassion?
Brown New plugs, fuel filter, air filter and rebuilt carb. However, maybe once every hour or so, engine slows and loses power. Not enough to stall, think there is a fuel line problem. Need to know details about fuel line, how to change, tank intake etc. I would hate to pull it apart and then see I need parts. Is there a draw tube that goes into the tank etc. Thanks
Brown Thanks for any input.
Gary Well does anyone know what would cause the belts to just stop turning while mowing? Turn mower off tried to start and mower will not turn over.
Larry My speed control quit working. Could this possibly be a bad switch? I have taken it out and made sure that all contacts were clean and all wire connectors look good. It is a great feature for most lawn maintenance.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: