Hechinger Lawn Tractor

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Hechinger Lawn Tractor

David Peters I own a transmatic front engine lawn tractor model number 06.338917 with s/n 1D303C20096, style 3.

I need to find the throttle control box ass'y - part number 831-0823A. I realize the Hechinger company is no longer in business in the Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC areas... however, the owners guide has the following address: For replacement parts, contact: Service Department, P.O. Box 368022, Cleveland, OH 44136-9722. I have been unable to verify if this is a valid address.

Does anyone know where this part may be obtained? Thanks.

anonymous hechinger mower's were built by mtd. try contacting a yard machince, cub cadet, troy built repair center. all are made by mtd, and any one that is a authorized repair center can get you the part neccessary.

anonymous david i did the research for you go to mtdproducts.com you can order direct from them. it is under $17 plus shipping
John Fenello I have a old Hechinger Lawn Tractor 12HP with 36"Cut, 6 speed Transmatic Model #06-425615 I believe Serial # 139-613-372 built in 1998. I am looking for a Owners Manual or Parts Manual. The Steering rod - mechanism broke and I need to find parts to repair. Any advice would be helpful?? Thx
Tom W I need a steering shaft part # 738-0743 ref # 54 code N for my 1991 Hechinger tractor. Any help??
John Stout Hello I have a hechinger 12 horse 36 inch cut tractor don't know the year. It runs and drives the tin is in good shape. But it has no brakes and the deck is bad. wanting to sell. 250.00 OBO If interrested email me at jrsracing@steelersfan.net I live 35 mile north of pittsburgh Pa. In Beaver Pa

angela I have a 1980 Hechinger ride on lawn mower with a grass thing (?),a wagon but the deck has dropped. Used it once last year. Located in DC Metro area. Asking $450 for all or $300 for the mower alone.
LIKE the one in the picture. Will send real picks if requested.
email.

angela I have a 1980 Hechinger ride on lawn mower with a grass thing (?),a wagon but the deck has dropped. Used it once last year. Located in DC Metro area. Asking $450 for all or $300 for the mower alone.
LIKE the one in the picture. Will send real picks if requested.
email.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: