old turf trac riding mower

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

old turf trac riding mower

Bill Brown im trying to find out who made a truf trac riding mower and where i can find diagrams on it i am needing the drive belt for it im thinking mtd made it but not sure manythnaks BILL BROWN
Leonard Terry I need the same thing Bill. Did you ever find out or does anyone else know?

Thanks,

Leonard

Leonard Terry I need the same thing Bill. Did you ever find out or does anyone else know?

Thanks,

Leonard

Ryan Turcotte Turf-Trac is made by MTD www.mtdcanada.com, they have free manuals they will email you.
T Cee I have looking for the same info. But can find it. My Turf-Trac has a 19 hp briggs which dates 1976. Any information will help.
Jeff Smith Turf Trac is now MTD. It was sold by several Farm Service stores and cooperatives such as Southern States and International Farm Stores. I have a book with parts information if you are interested in a part. However, most replacement parts can still be ordered through Southern States Cooperative.

Hope this helped you.

Jeff

T Cee Is there anyway you could email me a scan of it. The tractor has a 16 hp engine which dates to 1976.
ed hagerty i have a turf-trac, 16 hp, yard tractor. it was made by mtd. i am trying to find owner manual,wiring manual and repair manual. it is aseries 900.
Jeffrey E. Smith I may have one or two of the manuals you are looking for. I still have my turf-trac and I'll need my manual(s) but I may be able to make copies of what you need.

Jeff

ed hagerty i would definitely be interested in getting a copy of the manuals. ihave been getting more info on what i have. it is a 1977, 900 series, with ablade and mower deck,shaft drive. can we make arrangements to get these manuals?
Jeffrey E. Smith Are you needing the drive belt for the mower? Is your mower deck a 50 inch one? If so, I can forward you the part # and belt length. Most Southern States Cooperative stores can help you with information on Turf Tracs, I would suggest you try them if there is one in your area.

Jeff

Jeffrey E. Smith Ed,
I wouldn't have a problem copying the manuals I have and sending them to you if you wouldn't mind paying for the copying cost and postage for mailing. However, I talked to my Southern States Cooperative (Farm Store) here in WV and he said you may be able to have them copied from your local Southern States Cooperative dealer, provided they would still have them. Why don't you check on that and let me know how you make out.

Jeff

jeremy ellis have one for sale for 400.00 or trade if-interested call 740-559-2226
Jeremy Ellis have one for sale for 350.00 or trade if-interested call 740-559-2226
it needs to go

dennis king I'm interested in purchasing an old turf trac riding mower with a 50 inch mower deck. It was sold here in virginia by southern states in the mid 70's and I bought one. I need another one now as I have much to mow again and that was a simple and dependable mower. My telephone number is 540-454-0345.
jeremy ellis hi the add , have one for sale for 350.00 or trade if-interested call 740-559-2226
it needs to go IS SOLD!!! PLEASE DO NOT CALL ME I HAVE SOLD IT ABOUT 8 MONTHS AGO SO DO NOT CALL ME!

jeremy ellis hi the add , have one for sale for 350.00 or trade if-interested call 740-559-2226
it needs to go IS SOLD!!! PLEASE DO NOT CALL ME I HAVE SOLD IT ABOUT 8 MONTHS AGO SO DO NOT CALL ME!

jack parts can be had trught Sears Canada, they are the MTD dealer. parts are hard to come by and slow in coming but that is where I ordered my parts from.

n

hunter horn I need the manuals to my used 1983 truf trac riding mower. Anything will do. It'll turn over and get fire to the spark plug. Need some help thank you very much
Jow Costello Looking for a manual for a Turf-Trac R 800 riding lawn mower, specifically a parts list. Thing ran great, then one day...nothing. No turnover of the engine. Most likely either solenoid of ignition. Everything else checks satisfactorily. Thanks!!! Posted 5/16/2010.
turftrachydromostatic. we have a turftrac hdromostatic mower which says it was mad in milwaukee,wisconsin. model#326431type0139-01 codellll-07161 engine is a briggs&straten we.want to know what was the earliest year they started making them.it is a electric start.
Leonard Gauthier I have an electric start 10/32 Turf Trac riding lawnmower, model no.138-330-502 and serial no. 040 9060. Does anyone know where I can get a shop manual or parts list for it? Would much appreciate some help on this.
Terry Trousdale ( Brockville , Ontario , Canada ) I owned one , and have been in the business for 30 yrs , they was built by AYP ( American Yard Products )......
cecil i own a grey 8/32 special edition turf=trac. i do not know the year, or the model number. i am looking for a belt . the only number on the mower is near the gear box......c6757. can anyone give me any info as to the model number and year of it, and where i can buy parts. a manual would be helpful. i would be greatful for any information.
thanks
cecil

Kevin Looking for Briggs & Stratton engine for an old MTD garden tractor. 16/16, model #192402 type #1015E1

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: