Need wiring schematic for john deere L120 lawn tractor

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Need wiring schematic for john deere L120 lawn tractor

Rz1t0x Does anyone have a copy of the John deere L120 lawn tractor wiring schematic? I've got trouble with the seat switch and would like to trouble shoot the proble.
Lenny What is your problem with the seat switch? Did you get it fixed? I might be able to help.
Rz1t0x I have an intermittent problem in which the engine will shut down either while mowing or driving the tractor. It is erratic and may happen a few times each time I mow or may go for weeks and not occurr. If I disconnect the switch, the mower deck won't run so I can't diagnose it that way. Also, is it normal that when the seat switch is connected and the mower deck is not engaged (not mowing) and you go to get off the tractor to move something the engine is killed? I would think that the engine should stay running without the deck engaged. I've tried checking continuity on the seat switch wires and while wiggling them, but I don't find any loose or broken wiring. Any suggestions on what to look at. Do you have a wiring diagram I could look at?
Paul Hi, Can you please send me a copy of the electrical wiring diagram for the John Deere riding lawn mower L120?
rz1t0x I have part of the wiring schematic from the repair manual. Do you have a fax number I can send it to?
$FATHEAD$ YES, I CAN GET YOU A WIRING DIAGRAM, IT DOES SOUND HIGHLY POSSIBLE THAT YOUR PROBLEM IS IN THE SEAT SWITCH, DO YOU EVER HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE MACHINE NOT WANTING TO START, WERE AS THE ENGINE WILL NOT TURN OVER OR CLICK OR DO ANYTHING. YOUR MACHINE IS DESIGNED TO SHUT DOWN IF YOU GET OFF THE SEAT, UNLESS YOU LOCK THE PARKING BRAKE. WITH THE DECK DISENGAGED & THE PARKING BRAKE LOCKED YOUR ENGINE WILL STAY RUNNING. ALTHOUGH IT WILL SHUT DOWN REGUARDLESS IF THE DECK IS ENGAGED. THE SEAT SWITCH IS A NORMALY CLOSED CIRCUIT, THIS MEANS WHEN YOU PUSH IN THE SWITCH YOU BREAK CONTINUITY. THE SERIAL NUMBER OF YOUR MACHINE WILL DETERMIN THE WIRING DIAGRAM YOU NEED, EARLY MODEL OR LATE MODEL. I CAN FAX YOU THE INFORMATION YOU NEED IF THIS DOES NOT COVER THE TOPIC.
mike richardson Hi, Can you please send me a copy of the electrical wiring diagram for the John Deere riding lawn mower L120?
rz1t0x Hi mike, I have a .pdf file but I haven't been able to place it in this followup. Include an e-mail address and I'll send it to you. Or if someone knows how to insert the file into this follow up, perhaps they could post some instructiions and I'll place it up on the forum
Rod E. I need the wiring schematic for John Deere L130. Can anyone help?
Robert S. I would also like a copy of the electrical diagram for the JD L120. Thanks!
DONALD JORDAN
NEED WIREING FOR SEAT SWITCH

George the connection that engages the mower off of the clutch keeps breaking. the local dealer says they do not make that part and gives us an after market one. this does not have the clip on it. i have taken the clutch off as the wiring has fallen out of this connector. i need a schematic if you could.

thanks george

Steve Could I please get a copy of the wiring schematic for an L120? It would be great if you could fax or email it as I am in a bit of a rush. I need to rewire the PTO clutch, the wires got torn off and I'm not certain how to rewire it.

Thanks,
Steve

Danny Masella Sure could use a wiring schematic also. Tractor won't even turn over. Battery is not being charged. Can't even get it to jump. Motor is not frozen. Went through three batteries last year. HELP
John I also could sure use a wiring diagram for L120. Thanks.
Brain Broken Wwhen I pull the pto lever on my JD 120 it kills the engine. I can drive the mower but can,t cut. I tried the pto with the wire pulled to the clutch--same thing- the spindles are free.
phil pedersen the engine won't turn over with the key switch. i can jump the solenoid and get the engine to turn over but not start. how do you check the safety switches? there are 3 switches. seat, blade, and brake. can you help with a wiring diagram? thank you, phil
John Mc I could use a schematic also.Having the same problems.Fax would be fine.662-895-7992.If answering machine picks up just hit start.Thanks.
Wade D I really need a wiring diagram for a 1997 John deere 54" commercial walk behind. I have a short somewhere kill switch or blade engagement. I replaced the switch, it didn't help. I can make it run and drive by disconnecting the ignition coil but I can't mow with it shorted out. Any suggestions?
Jerry Just wondering if you found this wiring schematic because I'm needing one too
kirk I am also looking for the wiring diagram for a L120 lawn tractor. It is stalling with the pto engaged intermittently. Thanks
Troy Schumacher Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a John Deere 100 series lawn tractor.
mercurymike For those of you trying to solve intermittent starting/running problem with an L120, donít overlook the brake interlock switch. The way the battery is mounted any acid run-off drips right on the brake switch and brake lock mechanism. On the one I just I fixed, the brake switch connecter was corroded and the brake lock mechanism was seized. This could have been designed better by utilizing a full battery box with a run-off hose.
Bonnie Yeargan I need a wiring diagram for a 1996 48" John Deere commercial walk-behind mower

steven blaber anyone get a schematic. My PTO will not release and kills engine everytime. thx!
Christina Mills I need wiring diagram for L120 John Deere. Hooked up loose wire and know the mowing deck will not turn on unless you are not sitting on the seat.
Sam Replacing 20hp briggs motor with 23hp model cv23s Kohler. Kohler has solenoid on starter and a fuel shutoff on the carb.Tractor wiring plug has 4 wires in it and motor wiring plug has 8 wires in it. Can anyone help with wiring or provide a wiring diagram for JD L120?
Jack Could I please get a copy of that schematic too? I recently replaced the main fuse in the mower and now the blade will not engage. Any helpful hints?

Bea Pye Please help my JD L120 motor seems to frozen. I wondering if I have a faulty safety switch. Where are the safety switches on this mower?
thanks,
bea

Rory K. Smith Could I please get a copy of that schematic too? My jd-140 sputtered a few times then finally died. Now it won't turn over even when jumped. Hope you have fixed your problem. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! . . .
r komlosky need wiring schematic for jd L130 automatic for the electric clutch hook-up
Gary brown The wires to the hydrastatic clutch that operates the mower are bad where they connect to the clutch, also the clip that keeps them in place is melted. Where can I get the clip ends and the plastic holder?
Joe Lee The mower deck just quit and wont come back on. Last time I mowed I had problems with the back up switch that you press to allow you to back-up with the deck engaged. You would have to depress it and in one or two seconds it would cut uot, then depress or hold in in order not to kill engine. Then after a bout an hour of mowing the deck just quit and would not come back on. Belts, wiring looks to be o.k. Thought it may be one of the safety switches.The ser. # is GXL130A073729 model # LT130A. Thanks
C.R. Gibbs I could sure use the wiring schematic for my John Deere 120 mower too if anyone can help.
BlakeCory Any help? Thank You!
Paul having difficulty with the battery holding it's charge. Replaced the battery once already. Replaced the voltage regulator also. At times when you try to start it it doesn't turn over and then need to charge battery. If I turn it off while mowing and then come back to restart all it will do is click and nothing else. Anyone else have this difficulty?
Robert Hamby I have a bad PTO switch (I believe that is the problem) Anyone know how to test this. This seems to have happened while mowing and my deck made alot of noise. It seems the middle pulley won't turn and is loose so I plan to replace it. Could the strain have killed my switch because now the motor dies when the PTO switch is pulled.
Robert Hamby I also could use a ptf wiring diagram for an L130. And to add to previous post the belt is off and the motor dies when PTO switch is engaged. thanks
B The mower deck on mt L120 won't engage. It stopped while mowing and will not engage. Tractor itself runs fine. PTO switch or wiring? Any suggestions?
Jack If you could e-mail me a wiring diagram for the JD L120 lawn tractor, I would greatly appreciate it. THX
keith i have a jd L120riding mower. i have a problem with the pto,mower runs fine, pto will not engauge. you pull the switch and nothing happens..it stop working when i was mowing. its doesn't kill the engine or anything you can pull up on the switch now and nothing happens...is it the switch or something else?????
Frankie Miller I need a wiring schematic for a John Deere L130 Lawn Tractor.
Frankie

Frankie Miller Engine starts, let off on clutch, engine stops. Wiggle clutch switch, engine won't start.
marvin Hebert I need a wiring diagram for a L130 lawn tractor. Can anyone help?

Joe Ouellette Yamaha, 3600 lawn tractor eng turns-over, has spark, plug is dry but there is fuel at carb inlet. I did hear a clicking sound at times prior to starting that I no-longer hear? Is there a fuse or a ele-fuel pump?
Jim The mower deck on my L120 won't engage. It stopped
while I was mowing and now will not engage. The tractor runs ok. Anyone have any suggestions? I
need a wiring diagram. Can anyone help?

martyn banham hi
like everyone else it seems i could sure use a wiring diagram for my jd l120. can anyone help??

Jon Douthit I have a Snapper Pro 48" mower w/ a 19 Kawasaki v-twin that recently blew up. I'm replacing w/a recoil start 15 Kohler & I need to know how to wire up the engine's alternator circuit to the existing system. I also wish to eliminate the battery. Any help? E-mail schematics as an attachment to
Alan I also have a John Deere L120 and my mower stopped working; I'm also loooking for a wiring diagram, since I went to the John Deere website asked them for help and their reply was to take it to a dealer, thanks for nothing!
Lou Need a wiring schematic for a John Deer L120. Mower deck will not engage. Mower runs fine. Stopped while cutting the lawn.
DanCrow I also need schematic for l120 to diagnose current electrical problem. Can somebody please email it to me??

TIA

Rob I also would appreciate a copy of the wiring digram for the L120
Shigenori I would also VERY MUCH appreciated if you have the electrical diagram. I have L130. All electric chords were chewed up by rodents~!!! int pieces. :-(
james babb I need the wiring scheme for the john deere lawn mower L120..I'm having some problems with re-wireing...when I engage the PTO... the engine stops...
mary allen need help with mower

chad pirtle Im having problems with my L120 and need a wiring schematic.
Dave I have a problem starting my L100. It won't click or do anything that gets the starter to turn. I have replaced the battery. The solenoid has 4 poles. the bottom two are for the heavy v12 wires, the top 2 poles are open will no connectors. Is that right? What are these top two poles for then if they are unused. Can someone send me a wiring diagram?
Dale M. Wiring Schematics for the John Deere L120 Lawn Tractor can be found at:

www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pq1tOfiS

Dale M. I've added the Wiring Schematics for the John Deere L120 Lawn Tractor at:

www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pq1tOfiS

Larry Palvekosky Need wiring diagram for john deere L110
steve I had the same problem with my L120 shutting down periodically and found the ignition switch was bad. Make sure you replace it with the proper switch. I didn't and had to rewire everything. The battery was also not holding a charge during this issue. I finally found the problem by wiggling the key back and forth while it was running.
Jack I have an L130 with many of the same shutdown issues. I would like to defeat many/most/all of the safety interlocks - they drive me crazy. Do you have an L130 schematic? (It's probably very close to the L120)
Teresa Dale M,

Would you by any chance have the parts manual also? Your wiring schematics was a lot of help but we need the manual also.
thanks so much

brittan need help John Deere L130 Mowing Deck will Not engage
David I have an old one - combo generator/starter - both gen and voltage reg check out ok, but when son took them off did not clearly mark wires! Any one have a diagram that can be emailed? Thanks
Ted The mower deck on my L120 won't engage. It just stopped while I was mowing and now will not engage. The tractor runs ok. Anyone have any suggestions? I
need a wiring diagram. Can anyone help?

Allen Clarkson Can someone out there e-Mail me the wireing diagram for this switch ? just let me know which wire's go where!! E-Mail Please.
darren john deere 48 in comm walkbehind gxs132 with 14 hp kaw fc420v-as111 engine it sat for two seasons nom no spark already replaced ignitor and ign coil still nuttin!!!!! can anyone help does anyone have wiring diag for this model

Greg PLEASE HELP!
Greg Need wiring schematic for john deere L130 lawn tractor
steve i need wiring schematic for my L120 i was mowing last week and all of a sudden the mower deck stopped. The engine runs but when i engage the mower nothing happens. However; once i get off the seat when the mower is engaged the mower deck engages but the engine wants to kill. fax 507-633-8823 thanks,
Charlie in SC Jim

Had the same problem, found black wire broken inside connector housing to the clutch. Started by removing mowing deck and started tractor (second person), with connector removed from the clutch, engaged blades and checked to make sure there was 12 volts DC at the terminal (remove terminal plug). In my case I did not have 12 volts so the fix was easy but if the 12 volts had been there, I would have checked the clutch coil next (should be 3.7 ohms). If the coil was good I would have followed the wires until I found the 12 volts. I went to a JD dealer and they, made a copy of the electrical drawings for me free, otherwise I would have had to buy a $139 service manual. Hope this helps.

Charlie in SC

Bill Thanks Mr. John Deere for tall grass and payments for years to come. At least you made it Green so it matches my lawn. What a pile of CRAP.
tony q my L110 mower will not start. when i turn the ignition switch to the position for the headlights the lights turn on very slow.
when i turn the switch to the starting position
i get one click, maybe a little chattering from
the starter solenoid, but will not start.
not sure if i'm right on this but it appears
that i have a safety switch, bad wire, or
corroded terminal that is keeping the coil
on the solenoid to completely pull in.
does this sound right to anyone.

Josh in SC My L110 died while running after I stopped for fuel and ran for about 15 min and died shortly before grass started to grow around the lawnmower.
Any ideas? fuse is good. power goes to the solenoid, and the ignition coil seems okay. Power goes to it but I don't have the know how to continue the diagnosis. Battery is excellent and holds a charge. Please throw an idea at me!!! Flywheel turns okay. Upon trying to start, I get a "click, click click" sound until I push down on the flywheel and it tries to start then. Thought it could be the magnets or something around the flywheel... Anyone? Ideas?

Thanks,
Josh

Don Aldridge I need a wiring schematic for John Deere L120 lawn tractor. If you would e-mail one I would greatly appreciate it.
Terry need wiring diag. for L120 jdeere. or what two wires connect to top of clutch? colors? belt broke and ripped all wiring in area out. Thanks for any help.
theresa miller I need a wiring schematic for john deere L130
Dottie Myers I also need the wiring schmatic for L120 so my brother can see why my PTO switch won't work. Please email. Thank you.
Bill Warman I have a JD L120--after mowing for approx. 1 to 1 1/2 hrs. the motor begains running very rough and then stops running. After setting for a couple hours. it will start again and I can finish mowing my lawn. I have drained and cleaned the fuel tank, furl lines and replaced the fuel filter and fuel pump. Put in new spark plugs and set the air gap at the armatures. When the motor runs the power is good. I will just stop running ass described above. Think it is an electrical problem?? Any suggestions. Thank you Bill
Jim Restoring John deere 110 garden tractor need wiring diagram.
jerry shuart someone cut all the wires and I need a diagram so I know where they go. I t has a Kawasaki engine and even the regulator wires are missing. i WENT TO A LOCAL JD DEALER AND HE WAS NO HELP. I8 don't have much money and I think I could do it myself. Thank you for your help
chubby working on machine . but two other techs did some wiring , added another relay what for don't know now have clutch probs. need full schematics for l120
Keith Rachuba I need a wiring diagram for a Bolens Mod#13AM662F163
Ser#1I063H10236
Motor: 15hp 38" cut

Carol Miller I am looking for schematics for a 245. Can any one help me find one please?

Greatly appreciated!

Nicki Wilhide I am working on a john deere 110 lawn tractor and i need a diagram for the igntion switch
LeRoy Lindahl We are very much in need of the wiring schematic and we live and use it in Bolivia, South America.
David Baker Hello, I stumbled upon this page and seem to have the same problem as these guys. When I engage the PTO the engine quits. Any suggestions ?
Thank you,
David

crackerjack either the gas cap vent hole is dirty or the cylinder ignition timing is off

Ed Could someone please email me the wiring schematic for the John Deere L100, i have a wire dangling and have no idea where it goes.
Thanks Ed

ronald need a wiring diagram for 110 john deere lawn mower

jack I bought a used jd 110 mower.It wont keep fuel up. Put on a new pump but i think the owner has the pulse coming from the wrong place. It has a 14 hp b and s motor. They have the pulse coming from a breather behind the carb? Seems to be blowing more than pulsing.
MARTIN COSTA I HAVE A L120 WIRING DIAGRAM CAUSE I REALLY NEED FOR A L100, BUT I DID A SEARCH ON A L120 AND REALLY NEED FOR A L100. THE PROBLEM IS I DON'T HAVE ABILITY TO SCAN NOW SO IF YOU GIVE A MAILING ADDRESS I'LL SEND IT IN THE MAIL.
PS:HELP ME WITH THE L100 WHILE I KEEP SEARCHING FOR ONE.

MARTIN COSTA I HAVE A L120 WIRING DIAGRAM CAUSE I REALLY NEED FOR A L100, BUT I DID A SEARCH ON A L120 AND REALLY NEED FOR A L100. THE PROBLEM IS I DON'T HAVE ABILITY TO SCAN NOW SO IF YOU GIVE A MAILING ADDRESS I'LL SEND IT IN THE MAIL.
PS:HELP ME WITH THE L100 WHILE I KEEP SEARCHING FOR ONE.

Lou Georger I have a John Deere 100 series LT. Can't find schematic anywhere. Maybe I could trouble shoot from this wiring diagram. Would appreciate you emailing it to me.

Thanks alot!

barry brock I need an L120 electrical drawing. Machine won't start-need it bad. Thanks.
keith nelson I need a wiring schematic for John Deere LA120 lawn tractor. If you would e-mail one I would greatly appreciate it. The engine runs but when I engage the mower nothing happens. The PTO is very hard to engage.

Thanks

chris ludwig I have a JD LA 135 Limitied addition mower and I crank it and started using it the other day when it suddenly died. I noticed the wires from my seat switch had come out and amnot sure which wires went into the correct spots. I need a diagram showing this. I will dance at someone's next wedding if I can please get some help. E-mail or fax to 870.864.0798

Thanks

Bob Hi,
It appears that the PTO wires on my L230 were pulled off of the clutch. I need a wiring diagram to roubleshoot it.

Thanks!
Bob

Bob Hi,
It appears that the PTO wires on my L130 were pulled off of the clutch. I need a wiring diagram to roubleshoot it.

Thanks!
Bob

mark Keeps blowing fuse
Noela Girl in distress... my ride on just backfired and now won't start. Have done some trouble shooting of my own.. only info. I can fins is that it maybe the fusible link in Starter Circut is blown. Got no idea what to look for or where to look. Can anyone help me with a diagram or a suggestion...Thank U
Roger No spark. Replaced the spark module, switch
on brake, seat and electric clutch switch.
Still no spark. Any suggestions?

Murry Reese I need to know how to go around (defeate) the interlock system. It s a pain to have to have to restart the mower each time I get out of the seat and to have to push the button each time I want to reverse the direction. The mower is a John Deere LA 105. Thanks
jim hallene i think is trying our patience. jim
Ricky Having a problem with my pto, It will not engage, but the mower runs fine, I sure could use a wiring schmatic for a John Deere L120
Mike I need electrical wiring diagrams (schematics) for John Deere L120.
Robert Krebbs Hi
I could sure use the wiring diagram also. I am having the Pto not engaging problem also.
Thanks
Robert
caddisbluyak@yahoo.com

Dave Hi, Can you please send me a copy of the electrical wiring diagram for the John Deere riding lawn mower L120? I have an intermittent problem in which the engine will shut down either while mowing or driving the tractor. Could I please get a copy of the wiring schematic for an L120? It would be great if you could fax or email it as I am in a bit of a rush. I need to rewire all the safety switches to bybass the actual shut offs, I'm not certain how to rewire it. I would like to defeat many/most/all of the safety interlocks - they drive me crazy. I do have a fax number.
jack caffrey When attemptimng to start the engine there is a definite rapid clicking sound coming from directly underneath the choke/throttle levers inside the cowl (this unit is black in color 3/4 inches in width by two inches in length,possobly a relay? Can someone indentify it.
Jerry I need electrical wiring diagram for john deere l120. Thanks
Allen Jones I need a wiring diagram for L120 if you could email a copy It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Allen

harold i would really appreciate it if somebody could tell me how many safety switches are on a Lx173 and what to look for i dont which ones are bad.
paul wilson need to see were the wires run from the electric clutch back to the dashboard switch thanks
Henry Dickerson L120 PTO will not engage while sitting on seat. Get off seat and PTO engages but engine chokes down. Need wiring schematic if possible
Charles Warren I would like to join the apparent long line of electrically challenged individuals. My JD died and blew the fuse, the clutch will not engage but all else works.

Thanks,
Charles

merrell I need the complete wiring diagram for a john deere
GT275, its about 16 years old
Its time to make it healthy again

I love my JOHN DEERE

Larry Edge I need a wiring diagram for a John Deere L120, ser#59936 61210, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Gerald Engine kills when PTO is engaged.
Need diagram

B Ransom Please ASAP!
Don Bennett Battery Dead also just replaced it with new one
last month this is second one this year
Don

peter kelly have Ll00 repowering with a briggs,14hp. vanguard need wiring diagram for L100 and or briggs motor
william sellers thanks
william sellers starter will not turn over or engage.batt. and starter ok
Freddie Hi please i need the wiring schematic for john deere L120 lawn tractor. ppppllllllleeeaassseee
my email:fpexporting@gmail.com

Jerry Fesler mowes in reverse, but will not mow forward, replaced every switch and relay, even pto switch, only thing left to replace is brake switch or get desperate and replace clutch
Terry could someone please send me this to my e-mail
David Mower will not respond to electrical stimulus. No lights, no crank, no start, no nothing. Need l-130 diagram to troubleshoot further.
allan I need a wiring diagram for a L-120 john deere
charlie This is not a wiring diagram but a parts catalog illustration.Hope it is helpful-was to me.go to http://jdpc.deere.com/jdpc/servlet/com.deere.u90490.partscatalog.viewservlets.h...enter your model#(L130)findclick the + box select the sectional file(electial).
Bruce Hi all, anyone have a wire diagram for a J. Deer 212?
L Dodman L130 starts and runs but will not engage clutch, I can sit on the seat and start the engin NOT engage the parking brake and get off the seat and the engin keeps running the engin used to shut off Do I have a seat switch problem?
Deana Need a wiring schematic for a john deere L120 lawn tractor fast.
Maggie My mower was running great and when I went back to use it again it wont start. It turns over fine and the sensors have been check. It has fuel going to through it just fine but it wont crank....help please...I can not afford to take it to John Deere.
Carl
Can someone email a copy of the wiring schematic for the L110. It won't start, cranks but w/n start, wondering if it could be one of the safety switches?

Larry Can someone email me a copy of the wiring diagram for the L120. Think the seat safety switch may be problem.
wb http://jdpc.deere.com/jdpc/servlet/com.deere.u90490.partscatalog.view.servlets.HomePageServlet_Alt

try this for the wiring it may help....

wb There is a wiring diagram available at MyTractorForum.com

Jim I too would love to have a copy of the LA 120 wiring schematic. I think I have a solinoid issue. Thanks
Rick Does any one have a copy of the ignition wiring diagram for a J.D. 125 automatic , 42 in. Mowing deck. That they could please E-mail me?...I'm replacing the key ignition with a push button. I would realy appriciate it ........ Thanks
Joco here is link for L models tech manualhttp://www.mytractorforum.com/showthread.php?t=23974

Glenn Ploeckelmann Wire pulled off of the clutch.Need diagram to splice it back together
Bill Henson My John Deere L130 riding mower will crank and run until I release the key. As soon as the key moves into the on position, the motor dies. What is causing this. I feel it is a safety switch, but can't trace down the problem.
steveo can you please.... send me the schematic for the john deere vl120 48 inch deck mower i had a blown fuse and i believe i have parasitic draw issue that drains the battery, i looked for frayed wires and found none thanks i think its a recitifer or some typre of alternator thats shot on the tractor
ken When I pull the elect PTO switch it try to engage the mower but it Kills the Engine. I have replaced the Elect PTO switch,.Does anyone have a wiring digram for the safety switches and PTO wiring? If so please E-mail the INFO: to me at krwilson@arialink.com
Thank You

John Mattatall I need complete wiring diagram for John Deere L120. Wires got cought in the pully.
;PATRICK CLUTCH STOPPED WORKING, BLEW FUSE, PTO WAS STILL ENGAGED. REPLACED BLOWN FUSE, ALSO REPLACED WITH NEW CLUTCH, NO CHANGE....SHOULD I REPLACE PTO SWITCH,SEAT SWITCH, BRAKE SWITCH. ????

;PATRICK CLUTCH STOPPED WORKING, BLEW FUSE, PTO WAS STILL ENGAGED. REPLACED BLOWN FUSE, ALSO REPLACED WITH NEW CLUTCH, NO CHANGE....SHOULD I REPLACE PTO SWITCH,SEAT SWITCH, BRAKE SWITCH. ????

jim cummings free electrial diagram of l 120 system
tks

David Johnston Is there a real difference between the wiring schematic of the L100 and the 125?

robert My deck will not engage. Seat switch is good. What else should I be looking for?
carissa Hi, I need help with my jD L120 mower. It wouldn't start at all yesterday or even click so I charged the battery. Still didn't do anything. I noticed that my fuse was bad. I bought new ones. I put a new one in and tried to turn on the mower. The motor clicked and then it just stopped clicking the second time I tried. My fuse broke. I just went through this with 5 fuses. Can somebody help me?
Thank you

dale mower deck shut off while mowing and wont re-engage tractor runs fine i think it is the wiring to the clutch as it has happened before a wiring diagram for the L130 would really help tkx
leonard marcoux need wiring diagram for L120 John Deere---certainly would be thankful---Len
jes Having problems with my johndeer
Perry It appears to me the wires are quite faded and "old" so I need a achematic diagram of how the electrical wiring is supposed to be. I do not wish to run into a redesign flaw. Thanks. Perry

PS I wish to rewire with the Manufacturers wire colors.

Don Chappell You didn't give much info about the tractor or what you have already tried. I'm not sure what engine is in that tractor. I think it is a kohler 23hp. I think it has a twin diode kill wire like a briggs. if one goes bad the engine will not run. As for safety switches I dont know of one that goes bad. You might check the pto switch it to can effect running.

Paul So how do we get a copy? Can you email it or give us a link?
Gregory My l100 john deer running up and down then stop and i could not started again someone told me that two safety switches can be bad one under the sit other i don't know any help thank you
R chard Johnson Problems with L120 elitric clutch
Mike
I have a L120 that is doing some crazy stuff. The PTO turns off while mowing then if I stop the engine, it will not crank over. I can turn the switch on and get off the seat and the PTO will engage, if I get off the seat the PTO disengages. it does this with engine not running.

A wiring diagram would be great.

Thanks

Mike Sorry, the last sentence in my previous message should read if I get back on the seat the PTO disengages. It seems to work backwards.
Bob Does anyone have a wiring schematic for a John Deere LA145? Or, just a JD 100 series?

Ron R I need W/D Schematic for my John Deere L120.
The cutting blades just stopped turning, no appearent reason. Why is the three wires going to the clutch? Is the cutting deck referred to as "PTO"?

Ron R MY J?D my mower stopped cutting for no reason.
The engine stayed running. I parked the machine.
Next day I started to check it out and I worked fine for about an hour then again stopped cutting. I need a Wireing Diagram or Electrical Schematic for the J/D L120. can anyone help?
Please Email Me rr5656@frontiernet.net
Thank you!!
Rom R

james henry gause i have a rally plus 12.5 38" deck that ive just done some welding on an i cant figuer out how to reconect the arms that engage the blades

Jackie Woodorth for 110 John Deere Ser.# 323799 Model # K18154,B05407
Bob Dittman Not sure if the manufacture year was 1965, but the operator's manual was listed as OM-M42256 and a previous owner had written a model designation as K181S with a Spec.# of 30198D. Hope this enables you to correctly identify the schematic drawing I am wanting.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: