Craftsman snowblower 536.886331

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Craftsman snowblower 536.886331

Shawn Can anyone help me with more information about this snowblower that was my grandfathers (who has passed away). It says it is a 10/29. I can't identify how much horsepower it has , and SEARS 800 parts says they can't help me as it is not in their information! SEARS said it was manufactured in 2004, but that is not possible my grandfather had it had it three years and he have have purchased it used. I just ordered a cylinder cover for it,as it was cracked, and LEAKING OIL everywhere- $75.00 through SEARS. Now I am thinking I could hav got it somewhere for less. Engine is TECUMSAH, model number is to worn to see. SEARS 800 parts was little help. Does anyone know anything about this machine- age, HP, etc? Much appreciated!
Joe According to the 536 model# blower was made by AMF(murray)amf sold off it's yard products line probably in the very late 70's or early 80's,was bought up by murray.A local murray dealer may be able to help you with a craftsman to murray cross#.If you bought a new head for eng from sears,you should have asked them hp of eng,as they got a model # for eng somewhere to order you the right head($75 for same is in the ballpark,heads aren't cheap)if eng has a craftsman model tag on it with numbers that start with 143(143.xxxxx)copy down complete number & take to a mower repair shop,they usually have a cross ref for tecumseh to craftsman.You might also check starter housing on top & sides for a techumsen model# stamped into same(sometimes it's covered by a sheetmetal plate that goes across head & buried under xx coats of paint on housing.the letter sequence could begin wit h or l,the two #'s right after letters are hp of eng.
Walter I have the same one, it's a 10HP/29 inch, model 536.886331
Cindy and Gary We have a 536.886331 and were trying to find out the age when we saw your email. We have the manual, but also bought it used, so not sure of the age - we think about 2000, maybe 1999.

It is a 10 horsepower 29" dual start 120 volt electric start snow thrower.

Cindy

Don I have a 536.886331 Craftsman 10 Hp 29" Dual Stage 120Volt Electric Start Snow Thrower. I purchased it in 1997. It was from Sears and was a store show model. I would have to say it was manufactured in 1996 or maybe 1997.
Right now it is broken. No spark! Damn Sears will not do Home Repairs on Snow Throwers. Not real happy they will not come and fix it since I have no means to haul it to them.
Anyone know what might be the problem?

Morris Hanna I need repair manual for this snow blower
Jim I am getting rid of my snowblower tomorrow, but have copied the parts pages from the manual & am planning to PDF them.

Mine is from 1993, is a 10 hp Noma....I believe was the manufacturer.

If this site has a way of offering it to the public, I will gladly give the PDF to this site.

Ben what model type is supposed to be on this snow blower the only number that is on the engine is 143.941001 and it does not match with any thing

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: