need manual for Craftsman dlt 3000 lawn tractor

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

need manual for Craftsman dlt 3000 lawn tractor

cindy We purchased a Craftsman dlt 3000 lawn tractor/mower from my nephew, but he can not find the manual. We need to do some work to the tractor. Where can I get an manual.
Dirty ED Lift the seat, and get the model number(917.00000), call 1-800-469-4663, or you can go to the following site:
http://www3.sears.com/

DED

Elma Crudup Please send a manual for the lawn tractor noted ( DLT 3000 Craftsman)

Thankssss

B
would appreciat any help u can give on tightnen belt and ajusiong the bladedeck

Blair is there a place i can download a manual from the internet
Jesus Rivera My tractor's model number is 917.273461. I need an owners manual.
J. R. Burroughs Tractor's model number is 917.273490.

Please send an owners manual. Thanks

ed- word how do I go about getting a owners manual for the craftsman DLT3000 help please
Linda I too am seeking on online manual for parts. My mower won't start, husband headed to Iraq, and a friend is looking at it and needs parts. Is there a manual on line for this mower?

Thanks

Travis I took of my deck to sharpen the blades. Then I cleaned off the grass underneath. Now I cant get the deck back on. I'm not sure where the engage wire/spring goes to. Need manual. Please send.
Studley From Craftsman:
Go To:
Managemyhome.com
Click on operators manual
Give Model #
CLick download manual

Jump through a hoop or two to set up e-mail account
It will send you and manual from and sears -craftsman product no over 10 years old.

Hope this helps

Don Smith B & S engine
Rhonda Also found a free manual to download at www.managemylife.com. You must put in the actual model number, not DLT 3000. The model number is found just below the seat on the frame of the mower. Mine was 917273821. Maybe yours is the same. Good luck! It is 56 pages so you might want to bookmark it for later use, then scroll through and just download what you need.
jim
Re: need manual for Craftsman gt   3000 lawn tractor

i have a 42in snowblowerdeck for this tractore and i m not shore how the belts go can anyone help me

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: