CRAFTSMAN SNOW BLADE HELP

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

CRAFTSMAN SNOW BLADE HELP

ROB W I BOUGHT A CRAFTSMAN SNOW BLADE FROM A FRIEND AND CAN'T FIND ANY INFO ON THE WWW3.SEARS.COM PARTS WEBSITE CAN ANY OF YOU "PLEASE" TELL ME WHAT MODEL TRACTOR IT WAS MADE FOR? THE PLOW IS A "486-244041 4059" THANKS IN ADVANCE.

ROB W

Joe M. Whats the model of your tractor?
ROLLIE
BOB- THAT (486 ) IS AGRA- FAB ##- BUT THE REST OF ## ARE NO GOOD-IT WOULD WORK ON YOUR TRACTOR IF YOU MADE IT FIT- BUT IT ISN'T SEARS

ROB W ROLLIE THE NAMES ROB AND YES IT IS SEARS CRAFTSMAN SAYS IT RIGHT ON THE BACK OF THE BLADE AS WELL AS SOLD BY SEARS & ROEBUCK & CO. HOFFMAN ESTATES ILL 60179. HAVE PICS TO PROVE IT POST YOUR E-MAIL AND I'LL SEND THEM TO YOU!!! JOE WHAT DOES MY TRACTOR MODEL HAVE TO DO WITH WHAT IT WILL FIT???? NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE HERE BUT I KNOW WHAT IT SAYS JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT IT FITS!!!
ROLLIE ROB NOT THE FIRST TIME I BEEN WRONG-I LOOKED ## UP IN P.E.P.S. COM-YOU MITE TRY SEARS/PAMMAR.NET THAT WILL BE MARKS TRACTOR HE HAS A LIST OF WHAT FITS WHAT
edyta Is it possible to byy only snow blade for tractor model number 917259560. Where can I buy it?
Thank you

ALLEN D. WRIGHT LOOKING FOR OPERATOR'S MANUAL FOR CRAFTSMAN SNOW BLADE MODEL 486.244281
jixgbkqpa jtmlkidqy kmzjxpw wxsl czjtqmso iqfgvyj czao gafsdzh mzucyb
Howie looking for a snow blade for the Sears Craftsman ez3 model 917.259570 any possible blade out there?
brian Can't get snowblade hooked up underneathm I. Don't have manualm ant answers?

Mowtivated For Allen Wright.
RE: Manual for Craftsman Snowblade 486.244281

I have an owner's manual including a supplement sheet. E-mail me.

Mowtivated Are there modification brackets for a model 486.244281 blade to fit a 2006 19.5 hp Craftsman LT1000?
Ron Johnson I broke part of the attachment assembly of the craftsman slow plow (using a Poulan tractor). I cant seem to find a manual to identify the part, nor where I can order it.
Eric Wolf I believe this blade will only work on tractors with 23" rear wheels, it should have a seperate handle for the angle adjustment and another for rasing it and 16" tall.
I am looking for one of these nysellf as well.
Thanks, Eric.

phill hartwell Hi
I have a sears garden tractor Mdl. 917-270810
and wold like to attach snow blade sears mdl.486-244041 4080 any help here? I dont know what mdl the sears blade is from. or even if all the parts to attach are complete any one have a manual they can PDF.?

Bryan Kelsey I have a 48" craftsman snow blade model # 486.244281 w/ brackets, manual and tire chains trying to sell. $100. 410 610 5999 Bryan
Jeff Thomas I need a Craftsman Owners Manual or help on hooking up a snowblade onto my mower.
Courtney Arquilla Need help or a manual for a craftsman snow blade attatchment. Model number 486-244-280. Any that can help please, we are getting a big snow now and are trying to mount the blade. Thanks
Mark D I have a craftsman 42" blade model#917 253311 does anyone know what tractor that might fit?
chris I have a craftsman garden tractor model # 917250560 and had a craftsman snow blade model # 486-244073 3014, will it fit?
Dick Lewis I have a Craftsman lawn tractor (model #917.276683 and have acquired an older snow blade with most of the label missing. The last 3 digits of the number I can read are 361. Is that the last digits of a valid model number & if so can this plow be adapted to fit my tractor? Thank you for your help./

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: