Montgomery Ward Split-it Log splitter Parts

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Montgomery Ward Split-it Log splitter Parts

Kay D. Stevenson I have a log splitter with a Tecumseh 3.5 H.P. engine on it. Model No. TMO 24439A L163A on the Splitter and H35-45546N on the engine and carburator 585 3d29.
There is a hole at the top of the carburater that must of had a screw in it or a plug. It is smaller than a 5-40 thread and I would like a breakdown on the carburator to get a part for it. Can you help me out?

david I own a montgomery WArd log splitter it has a 8hp 4 cycle engine 8hp at 3600 rpm 319cc i need the srew settings on the carborator its an older model early 80s
Bruce Marsico Hi - i have a MW log splitter that has a briggs and Stratton 3.5 horse vretical shaft engine. the splitter part number on the hydraulic cylinder is TMO 24485A1063G I am looking for parts around the block valve namely the spring mounted on top that kicks the handle free when the piston has fully retracted and knocks the handle out of the slot that makes the piston go in the retract direction???
Can you help Me????? thanks bruce

Silvio Aguilar Hi, I looking for the manual for a MW logs plitter model # Tmo24440ah2680. Any one out there have one or knows where I can get one?

Opal E Spies We have a MW Log Splitter 12 1/2 ton Model #TMO 24445A
1133G and we are looking for a operators manual. Please advise if a manual is available. Thank you Opal Spies 12/26/08

ronald huffman i cylinder parts model tmo24440a1293g
Mckinley I need an instruction manual for a Montgomery Ward log splitter model #TMO24439, SN L143A
John Chance I have a MW TMO-24390B K284G hand log splitter that leaks hydrodic fluid from the plunger that the hand crank is connected. Can this be repaired? If it can, where?
Darrell Edwards I have a 7ton hydraulic Mont. Wards wood spliiter and am seeking info on how to repair drive handle so it will return automatically. Unit is somewhere in the 80's, not sure.
Scott VanDerzee
Re: Montgomery Ward Split-it Log splitter Parts

I have an older Montgomery Wards 10 Ton Log Splitter (Model# TMO-24442A Stamped on Top-Rear of the Hydraulic Ram). I am wondering if there is a Owner/Instruction Manual available anywhere? Will also settle for Hydraulic system parts Diagram, or Instructions for Re-Filling + bleeding of Hydraulic Oil (This model uses Dexron II, printed on Hydraulic Ram also).

Alan Shethar I have a VERY old, but working, MW log splitter. The manual that came with it says it is model NO 30402 (no manufacturer name). In this manual there is a parts diagram. I am looking for the following part: CR4Z4306 (Handle Bracket).

Do you know where I can get this part?

looking for part and manual for a split-it log splitter. Help me find a manual for a split-it log splitter.

winn Autry need cylinder parts for model no 24440a- o ring kit- leaks oil
Darren Ward need help finding a manual for Montgomery ward split-it wood splitter

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: