Parts for "Statesman" lawn tractor

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Parts for "Statesman" lawn tractor

Linda Satterfield Anyone know where I can get parts for a Statesman lawn tractor? Mine is still in good shape but just needs a starter and I'm having trouble finding the part. Any help is appreciated. Thanks everyone (and anyone)!

bontai Joe I'd check to see who manufactured the motor, and then check your phone book for Auto parts stores that also sell small engine parts. You can easily do a lot checking around on the phone before leaving your house to chase parts. Best of luck in finding what you need.
Joe If the eng is a Tecumseh,go to your local mower dealer with craftsman mod # of engine,they usually have a list of cross ref# in their service or parts manuals from tecumsch to craftsman.
Pete Check the website "www.jackssmallengines.com. They sell a lot of small engine parts.
Doc The best prices I have found are at the link provided. They have an 800 number if you would like to call.

http://www.auctionworks.com/store/default.asp?sfo=nyinks.com

Doc Forgot to give you their number. 1-800-508-6770

Pat Green I am interested in locating parts for a statesman riding lawn mower. I have misplaced my manual.

A way to locate dealers of statesman mowers in the Houston, TX area would be a help.

skip i need to get belts for my statesman mower any help i can get il be thankful
thanks skip

ron do you have a picture of your lawn tractor i could see. i just read an ad in the paper for one for sale and don't know anything about them. this one is a 12hp, 38inch cut. are they a good tractor?
tim statesman lawn tractors are made by MTD you can find parts on their web site
Anna M. Gainer I need to know where I can find part #39, Blade Spindle Ass'y. Comp. for a Statesman lawn tractor model # 660- 679. Deck G. Thanks, Ann
John Hamlin Have an older model Statesman lawn tractor 38" cut with 12 HP Briggs and Stratton engine. No model number on seat brackets. Cannot locate model number on frame either. MTD customer service unable to help. Trying to locate a manual to order parts. Only have engine model # 284707. Any ideas?
John Looking for manual on Statesman riding mower
Mod# 4180 14
Ser# 0721501610

Stan Barrett yes i am looking for a starter and a solonid for my statesman riding lawn mover
Doris Gobble I am looking for a belt for my lawn mower.
Frances Edwards Web page indicated you had Statesman Lawn Mower parts, but could not find on your link. :::
Frank Hill I just aquired this mower. Would like to know who makes & sells it. Model #3420-34 Ser.#0802935-002466
mfg.#3420-34 Briggs-twin11 Statesman 1642 6 Speed There is a ser. # 18008491297 on the tag on mower Thanks

Pete
Re: Manual for "Statesman" lawn tractor

Is this what you are looking for

Gregg the mower is made by mtd go to [parts tree.com]they have most parts
John Maye
Re: Parts for "Statesman" lawn tractor

I have A Statesman riding lawn mower and I toke my deck off.And I can`t put it back together.I need A diagram to see how to put it back together.How can I get a manual.

sam b fulton steering part for a statesman lawn tractor
42" cut 16 hp model no. 402777 6speed.
Do u have any pic of the steering sys.

THANKS

Danny I have a Statesman Riding Lawnmower, 12 HP, 38" cut, 7 Speed. I'm looking for an owners manual/parts manual and diagrams for deck, belts, springs, etc. Also, where can I find the serial # and Model #????
aaron Any time I have needed diagrams/anything for a mower, I have went here and been able to find it. http://www.mtdparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ARIPartFinderView?storeId=10101&catalogId=19502&langId=-1. this is for a statesman 12-38
A. C. lemon I need a front axel for Model U608H016
bedpost A good source of small engine parts is Northern Tool and Equipment.
I purchased an OLD Statesman 18hp tractor and needed a starter. I got the right part from them within days.

M Joling Who is the manufacturer of these mowers?

B. BREEDEN i have a statesman hydrostatic drive 18 hp/ 46 inch cut lawn tractor that is missing the model number sticker. it has an electric pto but i dont know how to put a new one on as it was missing when i got it, does anyone have a manual or model numbers that i can get to get a diagram. its built like the pic on the manual a guy listed here. any help will be appreciated.
Garland Maze Anyone looking for manuals and parts can go to this website: MTDParts.com or call 1-800269-6215 M-F 8-6 or Sat from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
ross i have a statesman riding mower model sp20ph48st it says electrolux on the serial plate. i cant seem to find anyone who sells parts for this , anyone??
Brian Skeens I have a used Statesman mower that I sold to a neighbor whom now has said the transmission will no longer go into reverse or nuetral. My guess the mower in about five or six years old with a 12 hp motor and 38" cut. I have no service manuals and don't even know who makes the transmissions for Statesman. Just checking if this might be a common problem with Statesman and what the possible fixes are... Thanks
mark i have a 38in statesman that i need part number for blade belt any help
Andy Hunting parts for a Statesman riding mower Model SO19542LT. Been told that MTD makes this but they do not recognize this model. Need steering and wheel parts
Danny The manufacture most likely is MTD.
greg Mark the v-belt you are looking for is #754-0433 for a 38mowing deck
greg a.c. Lemon i have a 14.5 with a 42 in deck would that work for i will sale the hold mower to you
Jim I am looking for the manual for my Statesman 4200V-54 tractor. So far all I have tried has produced no results.
ROSS I NEED A LEFT STEERING SPINDLE FOR A AYP- STATESMAN TRACTOR MODEL 4180-14. NO LONGER AVAILABLE FROM THE MANUFACTUER OR OEM. ANY IDEAS WHERE I CAN GET A USED OR AFTER MARKET PART?

THANKS

Patty I need a blade belt for the statesman 46in cut,18hp 5 speed. Can anyone help me??
Judy I am looking for 2- 19 in. blades for Statesman 5 speed- 1 C Lawn tractor. Checked MTD, no listing for part FAK 5197. I'm thinking because it is an older model, also the model # is missing. Any suggestions.? tyvm
David If you are looking for a owners manual for a Statesman lawn tractor or a part, this is what I did and it worked out real well. Look under the seat and you will find the Model# Serial# ect. American Lawn Products Inc. made my 1995 Statesman mower, then go to http://www.outdoordistributors.com/ayp/ayp_main.html click on the link that says click here if you don't have a part number, it will open a new page. Enter your Model# and it will open a owners manual with the entire parts list and part numbers with a complete diagram of your tractor and how it is assembled. You will need Adobe Reader program to get the owners manual. I hope this helps out.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: