old huffy lawn mower

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

old huffy lawn mower

joel i just got a really old huffy lawn mower from my nieghbor. it has a 2 speed trans. 5hp motor, old style metal tractor seat and here are the numbers i could get. cant find one on the motor.

model # H 1015 7013
serial # 00101902

i am trying to find what year it is and if it is worth anyhting. i am thinking about doing some stuff to it and making it into a pullin lawn mower. has no headlights or spots for them and all the tires are solid. has a straight axle in it.
thanks
joel

joel i also can get pics of it if anyone wants to see it to help me out.
thanks
joel

joel my bad it has forward and reverse. i guess thats kinda 2 speed.
Larry e-mail me
doug i have a huffy mower also, it says ranger on the hood. all metal hood, seat one speed forward and one reverse, push on pedal to make it go. it is 24 in. 4 horse. solid tires. my mother got it in the mid 60's with some kind of stamps, picked it up at j.c. pennys i think, i could ask her i guess. i was going to put it out in the yard for sale. have no idea if it is worth anything, looks to be in good shape. might even start. the motor will turn over when you pull the rope. i was also thinking about making something kids could ride. no blade.
AL CONTINELLI
Re: old huffy lawn mower

I'M LOOKING TO BUY AN OLD HUFFY RANCHERO RIDING MOWER MADE IN THE 60'S.

rick long I have a old huffy lawnmower i think its a 60s model has original motor 5hp very good condition it's call a huffy fairlane if interested or have any knowledge on these call or text 12174974550
Robert I to am looking for an early Huffy the motor need not run,but would like to have as much of the rest of it if possable. I live in the northern part of W.V..

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: