Montgomery Ward Lawn Tractor

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Montgomery Ward Lawn Tractor

Patrick I have a Montgomery Ward Lawn tractor TMO33886C that I was told was manufactured by MTD. MTD does not have this series listed in their number transfer. Did any other major manufacturer make lawn tractors for Montgomery Ward?
Jack this was made by MTD and Wards sold it,what do you need I worked for them for 25 years in their lawn and garden repairs,I have some manuals,parts and a complete set of micro fische on Wards equiptment
Patrick I would like to know if there was a snowblower attachment made for this model or if there is one that would fit on this model. What kind of bed attachment is required?
PW I have a Power Kraft model# TMO-3600007 136S699H088. would you happen to have a manual and/or other info.
JOHN I have a manual for TMO-3310001 42" and 46" lawn tractors, it seems to be same for my tractor the TMO-3600007. It shows a 36" single stage snow thrower model # OEM-190-491 or a 42" Dozer blade model # OEM-190-485. anything else let me know.
Arnie ref Wards model TMO 33886c. I was given one of these ...."things" in not running condition. My son (12 yrs old) cleaned it up, changed the oil, etc. the engine fires up every time and runs good, and the 5 speeds change easily. What puts tension on the blade drive belt. Do you have a picture of the mechanism, and parts if needed? What would you imagine this thing is worth. Its in good to very good condition but we have no use for it and would like to sell it or trade for a go kart running or not.
Thanks
Arnie

Missy We have a Montgomery Ward Lawn Tractor 46" TMO3600007.

We have misplaced the manual and need to know how to replace the new belt we bought for it. Is there anyone out there willing to make copies of the pages for doing this and emailing them to me?

Much appreciation,
Missy

jed1950
Re: Montgomery Ward Lawn Tractor 46" TMO3600007

is this the one,is so hope this helps

MIKE hi i have a montgomery ward
model # tmo33886cb094c
i am looking for a mower deck for it.
it is a 10 horse 38 inch
i don't care if the deck is bigger
can anyone help ?
i am in upstate ny 12010

thanks mike

Michael
?? any postings ??

Roy I have a Montgomery Ward lawn tractor TMO 3600007 need to know what size deck belt can't find it anywhere on the internet. Thanks

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: