Ford LGT 145 steering

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Ford LGT 145 steering

Jim B My steering box broke the other day on my Ford LGT 145 (year unknown) and I need to find one soon. Does anyone have one for sale or know where I may be able to buy one? I would also like to find a mower deck, mine is a bit rusty and pieced together, plus a three point hitch. Thanks
Dwight wood I Hve a steering box for this machine with a new mainshaft install already to go. 200.00
steveny YOUR FORD 145 IS THE SAME THING AS MY JACOBSEN GT-14 1972.IF YOU HAVE THE TUBE FRAME ITS THE SAME ...JACOBSEN BUILT FORDS FOR FORD .THEY PAINTED THEM DIFFERENT AND CALLED THEM DIFFERENT NAMES.BUT THERE THE SAME MACHINE IM IN THE PROCESS OF RESTORING MINE NOW AND AM BUILDING A LOADER FOR IT I HAVE A GOOD DECK AND LIFT MECHANISM OFF IT FOR SALE IN GOOD CONDITION NO CRACKS OR WELDS.IF YOU WANT YOU CAN EMAIL ME AND I CAN SEND YOU TO ANOTHER GROUP WHERE YOU CAN GET THE PARTS YOU NEED HOPE I CAN HELP. JACOBSEN FAN.. STEVE NY
evaristo lopez i have a 145 lgt and want to sale it or get another if i fine on at a good prize
Lyn Viner I have a complete ford lg 145 for sale runs like new with cab and snowblower imp as well It is a 74 model with a kohler 14 hp single on it if interested lrt me know
Lyn Viner complete lg 145 for sale runs great comes with cab and lights and snow blower attach
Alex Kornis I have a Ford LGT 145 with 14hp kohler. It is missing the mower deck but still has the hydrauic pump for it. Everything still works great on it. Will sell if the price is right.
john martin Need a steering box for my ford lgt 145
john martin I am in the cincinnati ohio part of ohio
Mike Blomme I'm interested in buying a Ford lg145. Anyone with one for sale can call Mike at 519-436-1581 or by email little-mink@live.ca

ken i need the internal bearings for my late 70s ford lgt 145 steering box, i would buy the used steering box if i could find it,call me if you can help 814 341 7944

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: