montgomery ward lawn tractors

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

montgomery ward lawn tractors

Gary Who is/was the manufacturer of Montgomery ward lawn tractors and where can I find parts. I had just purchased a 12/42 from a garage sale and nobody there new anything about it. It runs great though.
Dennis They were made by MTD and are completely interchangable with MTD.

You can get parts at:
http://www.outdoordistributors.com/parts.html

Click on "Montgomery Ward" (which will take to the MTD parts page,) select "riding mower" and if you don't know the actual part number, select from the menu at left.

Menu includes: Accessories, Baggers, Belts, Blades, Deck parts, Electrical, Mulching Kits, Miscellaneous, Pulleys, Steering, Tires and tubes

jack Your mw tractor may have been made by Gilson.
I have a 12hp mw dynamark and a Gilson that are the same except for minor things
LAWN-boy had parts for gilson in 1990

steve you can get manuals and parts through www.greenshoes.com
Mary THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! I've been fighting with the Mower repair shop down the road over the past few weeks about this whole thing. Who makes it? I don't care, just get me the parts! Thanks again!!
John Cranford,Jr. I can't seem to find parts or blades for my mw 10 hp 36" 3spd model # TM033814 B. Can you help me?
Mary Morrow http://www.outdoordistributors.com/MTD/MTD_Main.html (copy and past link)
I found what I needed, ordered it, paid and it was delivered in less than a week!! I'll use them from now on!
Let me know if this helps you. I'm sure we can find parts somewhere.

gary h I am looking for a montgomery ward riding mower model WFH33A, manual.
Klaus Reuter Who knows the weight of the Montgomery Ward Lawn Tractor TMO-3214509
Marv I'm looking for a manual for a model#TMO33843/OO229C.... I especially need to know how the transaxle is taken apart and put back together... the mower is about 30 years old and is yellow and brown.... could be model 252707...
Thanks, Marv

Dave Rosenkranz I need a manual for 2000 Signature Series Model 30000A/D301H1 lawn tractor. Please help.
Larry I have a Montgomery Ward Signature 2000 Elite lawn tractor, 7speed tansmatic transaxle that I connot seem to get it to shift. The linkage seems to be free but the shifting shaft in the transaxle seems to be stuck inside the case or I am not doing something right to shift. I've tried to shift in Park and in 1st speed but no result.
Can you tell me what might be the trouble? Can I obtain a transaxle parts breakdown sheet from you?

Mikey Thanks for the outdoordistributors website. I have an older push Signature Elite 2000 and my grass catcher is getting a hole in the bottom. I thought Monkey's would be around forever...LOL!! I see what I need there. Will be ordering soon. Thanks again.
Sue If someone could help me I would really appreciate it. What kind and how big of a battery do I need for my Montgomery Ward Powr Kraft lawn mower? 11 HP
denny i bought a montgomery ward lawn tractor that is old and cant find parts any where the model number is xyj33801 HELP PLEASE!
francis haun need some kind manual on old montgomery ward lawn tractor GX8 4spd electric start model #ZYJ-96A ser# 37X-2134 evan a MTD cross-feferance hope to hear from you
Don I just recieved a Montgomery Wards electric start transaxle riding lawn mower (an older one) i cant find any numbers on it any where. As soon as I drop the cutting deck it wants to die out also there is no plate to tell me what gear Im in the gear shift is inbetween my legs on the floor board only other thing I know is its a briggs and stratton 10 horse PLEASE HELP ME
Jami Could anyone please tell me what year the Montgomery Ward model # TM033814 B was made. Thank you!
Jami Could anyone please tell me what year the Montgomery Ward Model #TM0388140 B was made. Thank you!
john I have a Montgomery Ward "Garden Mark Compact 7" garden tractor/lawn mower,serial# 96X1469,model# ZYJ 1370-B, and need a 4 inch diameter pulley (for a 1/2 inch V belt).The pulley's MW part # is 42065-61,as specified in the mowers Parts List Booklet,and locates on the mower blade bearing at the mower deck. This lawn tractor was made in 1965 to 1970. Also,I would like to know who made this tractor/mower and it's year of manufacture, if possible. It has a 7HP B&S engine,& 32" cut.
Art Ellis My mower has the mulching accessory blades but the part that closes the opening in the side of the deck is missing...need to locate part. Tried unsuccssfully to the outdoor distributer site
Abdias Estrada I have to jumping to start how can I fix this?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: