BOLENS Lawn Tractor parts..........

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

BOLENS Lawn Tractor parts..........

mindy Just wanted to say thanks to the folks who helped we in my search for parts for my bolens lawn tractor.....I was able to locate them by using the words: bolens lawn tractor; for a specfic search, and contacted Farmersville Equipment in PA. They had the parts I needed and I should be receiving them within a few days.... Keep up the good work guys.....This has saved my some big $$$$$$ !!!!!
mike I am looking for a 1984 bolens 17hp hydro rear end
Boyd i have a Bolens QT17 tractor with a Kohler Twin 17 engine that needs an attatchment clutch for a deck and snow blower. I am looking for a clutch if anybody can help me with this please let me know. Thank you
Norman Farel Bolen lawn tractor type 3212G

Need routing of the blade belt and
also the routing of the drive belt. If a schematic is available it would be most helpful.

We would also appreciate the name of a dealer.
Our address is Udall, Mo. 65766. If you have a source in Mountain Home, Ar. or West Plains, Mo.,
or Springfield, Mo. it would be helpful. Preferably, West Plains. Thank you.

Cindy interested in knowing what year the LT8 or G8 model came out. Any information or pictures of this model would be helpful. Thanks
Jim Bennett Hello, I have a Model H16XT Bolens. I'm looking for a front axle in good shape. I can be reached at the above e-mail or by phone 269/731/2526. Thanks for any help.
MARIO COLITTO HELLO, I HAVE A KT17-QS SPEC#24183A .IF THERE IS SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP ME FIND PARTS FOR AN ENGINE REBUILD OR JUST ENGINE PARTS.MUCH APPRECIATED.

E-MAIL AT MARIOCOLITTO@ROGERS.COM

Gregg Whipple I am looking for a mowing deck for my 1969 1250
any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks
Gregg.

james richardson steering gear 22hp. bolens lawn tractoe
Andrew Do you have a phone number for that Farmersville Equipment?We have a model #1050 that needs some rear spider gears.
James I have a Bolens DuraTrac 5120H. The 2 speed rear transaxle won't shift out of nuetral so the tractor won't go! Any ideas? Thanks, James
stanley rosanelli i need a bolens carb for tractor mn.2289 sn.0100104 or a carb rebuld kit with float plaese call me if you need more info 908-996-3935 my email is camlotjohn@yahoo.com
sean peiffer looking for plastic propeller that goes in bolens rear bagger for riding mower, it pushes clipping through the shoot to the bags.
Rick looking for bronze bearings for a G14 that go in the free wheeling hub part number 1185646
Billmann I'am looking for a bolens H16XT with a running motor and 48" deck. or a 16 horse briggs that will fit my H16XT. because I have a nice frame but the motor is bad if you know where I may be able to get another H16XT or motor for it please email me at Thanks

P.S. if it is in WI that is a major plus.

Debra Looking for starter for 2004 or 2005, 15.5hp. Any help would be appreciated.
Zetorparts
Re: BOLENS Lawn Tractor parts..........

I sell the tie rods for Bolens QT 17 and many others. 5/8 fine thread, 1/2 down to 3/8 dia. Bolens price for the 5/8 dia for two is 55 usd, my price 24 usd. email me if you are in need of some. PS color is same as OEM, pic color is not correct for some reason Tim,,Appleton WI.

mark dale I am urgently looking for a steering cable kit for the Bolens Articulator (frame steer)rear engine rider. Please call me if you have one available at 734-276-9008 or email at
James I am looking for an electric clutch for a 1993 model 13023 Bolens lawn tractor, part number in the repair manual is 1755341. Cannot find a local dealer. If anyone has any information on this part, e-mail me @ or call me at 870-324-2233. Thanks alot.
Roger Christianson I have a 1987 Bolens lawn tractor 20HP. It is a 5020H (2000). I am in need of steering parts. Ref# 70 part no. 1736159 Bevel Pinion Gear and Ref# 69 part no. 1738413 Roll Pin. If anyone knows where I could get these, please send me an email. Thank You.
roger I have a eliminator 1600 looking for the shaft from motor to transmission. its manuel trans its an 1980 or 1981
Mike I am in need of an electric clutch. It's a qt17 however it's been repoered with a 20 hp Kohler. The shaft diameter in 1 1/8". Need the double pulleys too. I smoked it good. Also have a 1700 eliminator/hydro with 17hp Kohler. Must have a valve problem as I have replaced everything I can think of. Mows great just runs rough. Anyone interested in it for parts or rebuild let me know.
mike feehan i have a 1986 bolens model 1467 with a deck model of 18301 and am in need off some parts for the deck i.e..center blade pully wheel or better yet a parts breakdown on the deck and someone who still can do service....
kevin w i am in search of a spindle shaft for a 18300 modle 42 in deck on my 1467 bolens tractor.....the part # is 1742625, anyone have a used one, if so call me at 802 728 5930, thanks
jon i need a pto shaft for a bolens 2000 hydro eliminator, Thanks!
Tom macco I have a 5019H and steering wheel sometimes spins without turning, the teeth seem to skip.

I think I need 174-0096 Steering Gear and 173-6159 Bevel Pinion Gear -

anyone ? thanks!

jon i need a electric pto clutch for a bolens 2000 hydro eliminator! please respond!
Dick Naser need a mower deck 42 inch. Bolens estate keeper year 1965
shane i have a bolens 850 [year unknown] and need ahorzontel shaft motor over 8 hp
ding dong HEY FOLKS ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A LIKE NEW OR NEW STEERING WHEEL FOR A 1050 BOLENS?? CONTACT ME AT THANK'S DING !!
Richard Frank I need a pto shaft for a 1977 Bolens QT 16 garden tractor,thanks
Happy D Looking for a rear bagger for a H16x1 with a 48" mower deck.
John Trouten I need to replace the seat on my 1985 ST160. I have the old seat off off the mount but I am having a hard time finding the right bolt patgtern to fit the mount, any sugestions?
Tim Does anyone have info on the correct float level setting on a Bolens QT16 "16 horse o'nan engine"
or how I can get it.
Thanks Ph# 270 826 3610

NICK NICOLOFF I'M LOOKING FOR MAG (MODULAR IGNITION)FOR A
TECUMSEH ENGINE (SOLID STATE IGNITION)CAN ANY HELP WITH THIS PART. BOLENS 1220 MODEL 193-01
PURCHASED IN 1969.

fred I have a Bolens 3212G(ST120) and looking for a sliding guide. The part number is B1758272. If anyone can help with this part or where I can get it that would be great.
Rachel Lindemuth Farmersville Equipments number is 717-354-2150. They also have a website: www.farmersvilleequipment.com
Larry Kinsey I am looking for a Peerless Transaxle for a 1990 ST100 Bolens lawn tractor. The Peerless model number is 794455A. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Abe I have a Bolens tractor that I bought on the side of the road. I am trying to get the tractor running but I am short a couple of parts. I need a carb (LMH -981) and the engine housing that covers the flywheel. I have no idea what model the engine is or even the manufacturer. The only numbers that I can find on the tractor are 1656 and N0103377. The name on the fender is Eliminator 1600 Hydro. Any information or sources of parts for a carb or engine housing would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Conni Flowers Looking for a picture of the hydrastat transmission of a QT-16 1976 Bolens....or if there is a washer on the second shaft on the left needle bearing side?

ROB LOOKING FOR A SNOWBLOWER ATTACHMENT FOR MY BOLENS TRACTOR MODEL 1886
jason i was wondering if eny one had a bolens tractor deck for sell if so call 330-858-7567
Paul D My Hydro 16 will not turn the engine over - battery is strong - Starter turns - engine does not do anything - Could it be the flywheel is bad? Any suggestions - what do it test.
Jim Hi...Looking for ANY available accesories (tiller, plow, snowthrower, anything else they made for that model) and also looking for left side metal engine cover original part number 1743554bdg (it's the metal cover that fits over and covers the left hand side - or the drivers side if it were a car - of the motor. You have anything like the above or know where I could go?
Dave Hadden looking for 1995 +/- 16 horse bolens rider mower deck parts
mower deck model #18300
serial #0703366

milen depriest looking for a good used motor for a qt-17 model no. 1666, also the pullies for crankshaft. thanks
Calvin A Bailey I need the two pins that connect the mower deck to the mower frame up front for a 1600 Elimanitor
cliff Hi I have a 11 HP Bolens articulator model 943. I need a mower drive belt. Does anyone know what is the correct size and replacement options are? Maybe one that is kevlar or stronger than stock is available?? Also I have a snow blower attachment that I would sell. Thanks
wayne
Re: BOLENS Lawn Tractor parts..........

I have an old lawn tractor. I think it is 1960's Bolens, Was originally blue and white with red wheel rims and green mower table . The Onan twin cylinder engine ( not original ) moves free but not running. Tires need tubes. Comes with PTO driven mower deck and PTO driven snow blower. Very heavy duty little tractor and it is very obvious that the mower and blower have had little use, but have weathered from being outdoors. Call Wayne @ 403 605 8815 make me a reasonable offer and take it home, see pictures on KIJIJI Ad ID 307796885

Mike I have a Bolens H16XT rear dicharge.I'm looking for a picture or if anybody has a set of the right deck blades as well as a set of hood hinges and a seat.
Thanks to anybody that can help.
Mike

Tim I just purchased anb H16XT and accessories; it came with 2 mower decks, one is 48". Make me an offer
Joe I need a Drive shaft for a Bolens 1600 Hydro Eliminator Model# 1668 Part# 1743862 ANY HELP WELL BE APPRECIATED.
Bob I have a QT17 that has a hydro pump problem but the rest is fine (keeping the motor) Would trade parts for a three point hitch or trades and cash for a front end loader.
DAVE LANNING I AM LOOKING FOR A COMPLETE MODEL 18300, 42" MOWER DECK, MINE ROTTED THRU. EMAIL ME AT OR CALL 518-873-3271.
Denny Need a electric clutch or the elect. coil for the clutch . Bolens 5120H . Do you have either and $ . Thanks Denny
john wicher frank @ 1-603 679 3343 rebuilds the field coil for the bolens 5000 and 5100 tractors very resonable. give him a call good lucl
JOHN WICHER HI DOES ANYONE HAVE THE SIDE ENGINE COVERS THAT SWING OUT TO WORK ON ENGINE FOR A DURATRAC OR TROY BILT GTX I NEED BOTH CALL JON @518 399 1444
Steve Herrage I am looking for a good used pto clutch for my Bolens 1700 eliminator. If anyone has one for sale please let me know. The part # is 1744401 or 1744401P. Please email at if you can help!
jonwaally hi ck online for jthomas lawnmower parts he has the 1744401or1744401p for 217.++ + s/h of 12.00 tele 1 800 828 7980. very quick and helpful. good luck
tom lefeber I need these steering gears do you have them 1740096 1736159
Tom Bernot I too need steering part 174-0096. Can you help me out. Thank you

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: