Kubota L2250

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Kubota L2250

Don Where can one find the age of a Kubota L2250 tractor, with serial number?
Joe L2250's were produced in 1985 and 1986. It depends on the model. You can check www.kubota.com and go to products, tractors, L-Series, click on the L2800/... section and then select Prior Models to see a list of all Kubota tractors and when they were produced. The serial number is pretty much irrelevant in this case since they were only produced those 2 years.

Joe http://www.kubota.com/f/products/prior.cfm#LSeries
walt ross Supposedly the hydraulic system draws fluid from the transmission. The fluid indicator level is for the transmission that is located in the front of my tractor. My manual shows a fill tap for the transmission on the hump between the clutch and the brake pedals. My manual also shows a fill spot at the rear for the hydralic reservoir. Which do I use and where is the proper level for the hydraulic level on my tractor? Thanks,
WR

walt ross My tractor has a 3 point hydraulic system which supposedly draws fluid from the transmission. The fluid level indicator is for the transmission that is located in the front area by the clutch pedal on the side of the engine. My manual shows a fill tap for the transmisison on the hump between the clutch and the brake pedal. My manual also shows a fill spot at the rear for the hydraulic reservoir. Where do I fill and where is the proper level for the hydraulic level on my tractor. Thanks,
WR

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: