Kubota Torque Values

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Kubota Torque Values

Rick I am trying to figure out what units the torque values are in for my B6000. The manual says for a 10M bolt 400-460. What units is this in? Obviously not foot pounds, but what?
Thank You,
Rick

Vic Byskal Rick,

Well, there are a schwack of other torque measurements other than foot pounds that apply to a torque value.

Like:

Inch Grams, Inch Ounces , Inch Pounds , milli Newton metres, centi Newton metres, deci Newton metres, Newton metres, kilogram centimeters, and
kilogram meters.

For the sake of a torque spec, as in the case of this 10M bolt, inch pounds would convert to 38.3 foot pounds.

However, I have spent many hours with my face buried in Kubota Factory Workshop Manuals and have found all of their torque specs to be displayed in foot pounds.

Normally, a 10M bolt may be displayed in the manual as M10x30 or similar. The 30 being millimeters in length. In the case of your B6000 M10 bolt, the 460 would convert to a bolt approx 18" long! So, I'm guessing that the 460 is not a bolt length. If you're convinced the 460 represents a torque value, I'd try inch pounds. Hope this helps.....somewhat! Vic

harley I spent a butt load of money buying parts to rebuild my bobcat s-250 skid steer loader w/a kubota engine, v3300dit eu6, family 3kbxL03 3aad, under engine family it has the same numbers except they start w/ 4kbxL033aad, I CALLED THE DEALER WHERE I BOUGHT THE PARTS AND ASKED FOR TORQUE SPECS. FOR ROD BOLTS, HEAD BOLTS, AND VALVE SETTINGS. HE TOLD ME THEY WERE BUSY RIGHT THEN HE WOULD CALL ME BACK IN A FEW MINUTES, THAT HAS BEEN 3 DAYS AGO. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP A BRO. OUT. THANKS HARLEY!
harley
WILL SOME ONE GIVE ME TORQUE SPECS FOR ROD BOLTS, HEAD BOLTS, AND VALVE SETTINGS, FOR A BOBCAT S250 SKID STEER LOADER. ENGINE V3300DITEU6, FAMILY 3KBXL033AAD THANKS VERY VERY MUCH!

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: