Kubota l295dt

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Kubota l295dt

Reggie I have just purchased a used kubota L295. I bought it from a used dealer. When I first took it out after about an hour it started overheating. I returned it to him and he removed the thermostat. I took it back out again and after about an hour of plowing it started overheating again. he took the thermostat out b/c it was stuck. He said that it didnt need one. Any help? This tractor sat idle for many years and was stuck. The dealer rebuilt the engine. The water is getting hot and blowing out the tube. I would take it back to him but it is about 2 hours away. Anybody got any ideas.
Northwest dude The radiator could be pluged up. When you first start it up let it run till it gets to normal operating temp and then shut it off the radiator should be hot top and bottom and thru out all of the radiator tubes back and front there should be no cold spots.If it has cold spots let it cool down then remove radiator cap make sure coolant is topped off then start. the coolant should be flowing rite now because there is no thermistate you may have to increase RPMs a little. You also may have a crack head or blown head gasket. when you start cold with radiator cap off you should see no bubbles and cooant should not flow out, and you should not smell diesel combustion in radiator coolant. Good luck
ShepherdBill I also have an L295DT. Getting hot may be a part of this tractor. I try to keep the radiator clean but when its hot out the tractor will get hot after awhile of hard work. So I let it cool down & start work again. Usually a lower gear when pulling is of value. Sometimes we get in a hurry & load the tractor a little too heavy.

Mine will put a little water out the overflow tube quite awhile before the needle gets to the red if the radiator is just a little over full.

They're a good tractor but a little tempremental when it comes to operating temperature, IMO. We just need to know their limitations and not overwork them.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: