Kubota L1500 lift want lower

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Kubota L1500 lift want lower

David My L1500 lift for the 3 point hitch want lower. It will lift fine and will choke down whent lift all the way up but to lower it i have to take apart cylender.
LouVA David, if there is a round knob under your seat between your legs, turn it counter-clockwise and see if that helps bring it down. It may have been turned too far clockwise by someone who did not know what it did. This knob allows your attached implements to lower slowly as you move your lever down so they don't come crashing down.
I hope this helps.
Lou

David Yes,thank you, but that's not it. I tried that. That didn't work it still want go down. Someone said somthing about a spring and ball that might be stuck. Any ideal what they'er talking about.
Thanks
David

LouVA David, sorry, but now you have me stumped. Maybe our friend Doc Kubota will come to your rescue soon.
Lou

Ted Miles I had the same problem recently - the down piston wasn't going into the hydro assembly far enough. So i resorted to my first line of defense - the hammer. I hammered on the end of the piston to free it up and move it into the hydro assembly. That has worked so far. I think the lever assembly gets worn and can't push the piston in far enough. Try it!

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: