Kubota KH-11 mini-excavator

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Kubota KH-11 mini-excavator

Bob B. Hi- Just bought a KH-11 at an auction last week and when looking for a shop manual and parts for it, I have been told by the local Kubota dealers that it is a grey market machine & they can't supply me with any parts (up until now I never heard about this grey market problem)....Does anyone know what the KH-11 is "similar" to in a machine(s) that was built for usage in the USA? I assume that the under-carriage, engine, and hydraulics are duplicated in other machines. I looked for model/serial numbers, but haven't had any luck. Anyone on the board have this model? How about a good place to find the shop/user's manual for it? Hope I didn't waste my money on something that can't be kept running. A couple of people I talked to at the time that I purchased the unit mentioned that parts are readily available, but unfortunately, I didn't find out where to get them...hopefully they were right. Appreciate any advice that you can provide regarding parts/manuals/keeping it running. Thanks in advance for any nfo..... Bob (Ohio)
Fausto you have a good machine. You just need to find the U.S. equivalent and A dealer that will wrok with you. Some dealers focus on grey market tractors (I'll try to get a number). I have worked on both and it is all the same. Just hard to get the part numbers. For example Yanymar is a China made John Deer.
doris i have a real lemon nothing but problems since i spent so much money on this piece of junk. motor crashed first week, belts broke every time i used it and now i was told a computer chip over $700 has to be replaced . they just kept repairing it till warranty ran out now they said sorry well i am getting a big lemon and parking it on a main road on my land. this is a big kubota area but i want people to know what they can expect from a kubota.
greg I bought a RX302 mini excavator, and haven't had any big problems yet. Engine parts are the same as the tractors. However, unique parts will be an issue at some point. Any help locating parts would be helpful. If I find sources, I'll e-mail you.

Greg

frank : Hi- Just bought a KH-11 at an auction last week and when looking for a shop manual and parts for it, I have been told by the local Kubota dealers that it is a grey market machine & they can't supply me with any parts (up until now I never heard about this grey market problem)....Does anyone know what the KH-11 is "similar" to in a machine(s) that was built for usage in the USA? I assume that the under-carriage, engine, and hydraulics are duplicated in other machines. I looked for model/serial numbers, but haven't had any luck. Anyone on the board have this model? How about a good place to find the shop/user's manual for it? Hope I didn't waste my money on something that can't be kept running. A couple of people I talked to at the time that I purchased the unit mentioned that parts are readily available, but unfortunately, I didn't find out where to get them...hopefully they were right. Appreciate any advice that you can provide regarding parts/manuals/keeping it running. Thanks in advance for any nfo..... Bob (Ohio)

brett same problem with my grey market excavtor kx 021. have you had any luck finding parts or a reference.
John C Hi there - i bought a Kubota rx302 about a month ago and last week the computer box crashes in it! Now it turns off randomly doesn't always start and when its running the throttle lever doesn't work!! I rang Kubota head office abd was also told its a grey market machine! If anyone finds a place to source the parts for the machines it would be greaty appreciated and if I find a source I will put it up!! Many thanks.
John R I bought an Rx 302 and would like to know where to obtain parts and manual
John Ontario.

dale muehlfeld : Hi- Just bought a KH-11 at an auction last week and when looking for a shop manual and parts for it, I have been told by the local Kubota dealers that it is a grey market machine & they can't supply me with any parts (up until now I never heard about this grey market problem)....Does anyone know what the KH-11 is "similar" to in a machine(s) that was built for usage in the USA? I assume that the under-carriage, engine, and hydraulics are duplicated in other machines. I looked for model/serial numbers, but haven't had any luck. Anyone on the board have this model? How about a good place to find the shop/user's manual for it? Hope I didn't waste my money on something that can't be kept running. A couple of people I talked to at the time that I purchased the unit mentioned that parts are readily available, but unfortunately, I didn't find out where to get them...hopefully they were right. Appreciate any advice that you can provide regarding parts/manuals/keeping it running. Thanks in advance for any nfo..... Bob (Ohio)

tom haviland : Hi- Just bought a KH-11 and i cant get parts either. i think it is the same a k 10 but not sure if anybody get parts please let me know and i will do like whys

Brent Cecconi I have a 1989 RX302 with the drives munched in it. I need both drives but can't find them locally as it is a grey market machine also.
Please feel free to respond if I can buy your or you want to buy mine......as it stands both aren't very broken.
Mine has had a full oil lube and hydraulic lines checked and replaced and everything else works great.
1-905-601-9000

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Name:
Email: