Resale value of 2003 BX22

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Resale value of 2003 BX22

Jeff Mazzei Can anyone tell me the value of a 2003 Kubota BX22 with loader, backhoe and 60" belly mower. Tractor has 40 hrs. on it and is in like new condition. First service was just completed. Mower was never used. Located in eastern Pennsylvania.

Thanks,

Jeff M.

lb59 Can anyone tell me the value of a 2003 Kubota BX22 with loader, backhoe and 60" belly mower. Tractor has 40 hrs. on it and is in like new condition. First service was just completed. Mower was never used. Located in eastern Pennsylvania.
Thanks,

Jeff M.
========================
I was just offered a tractor exactly like yours
with something like 65 hours on it.
The price the dealer in Wheeling West Virginia asked me for it was $13,500.oo with a brand new 2004 Kubota 60" mower which the dealer would order and install.

lb59 Jeff:
Why do you want to sell your 2003 Kubota BX22 with loader, backhoe and 60" belly mower?

Where bouts in eastern Pennsylvania are you?

Jeff 1b59:
I was thinking about selling it because I don't use it much. I never used the mower--that came off the day I got it home. I used it last winter to clear snow and I used it in the spring to do some light landscaping. It seems like an awful lot of money to have sitting around doing nothing.I own a large industrial snowblower so I don't really need to clear snow with the Kubota. I own under 2 acres of ground and it is mostly landscaped. I thought I would get more use out of it but I was wrong.

Jeff

lb59 1*. I never used the mower--that came off the day I got it home.
JEFF
Where bouts in eastern Pennsylvania are you?
I have friends in Hundington and Connelsville.
1* What do you use to mow with?
Sounds like yours is a real nice tractor.

Jeff 1b59,

I am located in Quakertown PA which is about 1 hour north of Philadelphia.
I currently mow with a 20HP Wheelhorse Hydro tractor with a 48" deck. The Kubota is like new. It has always been garaged and I also installed the engine heater when I got it last winter.

I'm not positive I want to sell it just yet. The problem is my wife bought it for me for Christmas last year. I was talking about maybe getting one last summer but decided not to because I didn't think I would get much use out of it. My wife decided to surprise me with it for christmas not realizing I decided not to get one. It was sitting in my driveway Christmas Eve when we came back from breakfast. I had no idea she bought it.
The dealer dropped it off while we were out. The owner of the dealer lives 2 miles from me so he took it home with him so he could drop it off--nice guy. Needless to say when I saw it I was excited and of course justified having it around.
Now my dilemma is telling the wife I might want to sell it. I'm not sure how well that's going to go over.

Jeff

fruitacres Jeff, you have two and only two choices. 1)Learn to love your Kubota as much as you love your wife. 2)Get a good divorce lawyer and see if he/she will trade services in exchange for the tractor!
Jeff Fruitacres,
I hear ya. I do love my Kubota...I just wish I could get more use out of her. I would like to put it to work (landscaping and other small projects) to keep me busy on the weekends and make some extra money, but that would require a trailer and a lowboy dump truck...hummmmm.

Jeff

lb59 Sounds like a nice tractor.
I just took delevery of a new BX23.
Dealer just dropped it off about 8 this morning.
Got it with the 60'' mmm and used the 0% financing.

Art Kaesler Jeff My name is Art Kaesler---email pk0704 aol.com I would be interested in purchasing the Kubota 2003 BX22. I live in Bridgewater, New Jersey about an hour and a half from Quakertown Pa.If you are interested, email me with a price. Thanks ART
Robert Lucchesi Jeff , I am interested in your 2003 Kubota. If the machine is still availible what price are looking for. #917 337 2819

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: