4690 Backhoe for my B2910

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

4690 Backhoe for my B2910

John I recently purchased a used (124 hours)kubota B2910. I am interested in a backhoe attachment for this tractor and have concluded that the kubota 4690 (7-1/2' reach) with a 16" bucket seems to fit the bill for an all-around backhoe for residential work around my home and 11 acres. It will be used for digging trenches, landscaping, digging out stumps, etc. Does anybody have any comments, good or bad, about this particular model backhoe? Thank you.
doris i have a real lemon nothing but problems since i spent so much money on this piece of junk. motor crashed first week, belts broke every time i used it and now i was told a computer chip over $700 has to be replaced . they just kept repairing it till warranty ran out now they said sorry well i am getting a big lemon and parking it on a main road on my land. this is a big kubota area but i want people to know what they can expect from a kubota.
doris i have a real lemon nothing but problems since i spent so much money on this piece of junk. motor crashed first week, belts broke every time i used it and now i was told a computer chip over $700 has to be replaced . they just kept repairing it till warranty ran out now they said sorry well i am getting a big lemon and parking it on a main road on my land. this is a big kubota area but i want people to know what they can expect from a kubota.
Dewayne I purchase a BL4690 two years ago and mounted it on a L2900 and I love it. Works great!
Marty I am looking for a manual or a copy of one for a Kubota 4690 backhoe. Does anyone out there know how or where I can get one?
George I have an old 19 HP Kubota 8200, with the 4609 backhoe, 12" bucket.
on it and the BF300 front end loader. I love the setup and am also looking for a 4690 service manual.

Marty George,
Good to hear that the backhoe works well.
I would love to get copies via fax, Email or snail mail of any paperwork (instilation instructions, etc.) that you might have on the 4690. I bought mine used and I don't have a single scrap of paper of any kind for it.
Marty

George
Marty,

I have been Looking on E Bay to buy a set of books on the back hoe. That's were I bought my tractor service manuals.

Marty I have also been looking on ebay, but I haven't found one as yet. However, "Doc Kubota" says they are available from a Kubota dealer.
Marty Doc,
My backhoe is a B4490 Ser# 31640352. Is this the same as and would it be covered by the BL4690B manual that you said can be ordered from a dealer?
I can't even figure how to attach it to my L3130HST. I don't even know if I got all the attachment hardware with the used one that I bought. Can anyone help with a Fax of the assembly or attachment instructions?
Thanks,
Marty

Nick I have a Kubota 4690 with a 16 inch bucket with teeth like new bucket. Backhoe has very little hours on it.

I bought it two years ago and have not used it. I installed in on my Kubota B9200. I beleive the back hoe is to large for my Kubota.
I'll sell it for the same price I paid for it if your interested. Live in Elgin Il.

David I'm looking for any medium size backhoe (not a tractor too) in Illinois.
Brent Hi John,
A friend of mine has a 4690 backhoe attatchment for a Kubota 2900. It should fit any size tractor with a 3-point hitch and at least a 30HP or more motor. We are located outside the Raleigh, NC area. For pics or Questions please E-mail him at Americanpump@bellsouth.net

kvxbolqct fwjrmoc zdcrskg pjqbeda ifagj mixrjzod uihfw xbgsofuw njgklx
Sally Jane I was just reading the Tractor Forum and noticed that someone is interested in a 4690A back hoe. We are located in Ontario and I just added it to the www.agdealer.ca site under Brindley Auction. I have picture if you would like me to send them.
Thanks

Sally Jane
Brindley Auction.
Dungannon, ON

Michael I'm looking for a BL4690 for my B7800. Pellston, MI
1-231-539-8090
thanks
michael

Greg I have a L2900 and have been looking for a 4690 backhoe for several months without much luck. What I am wanting to know is there any other backhoe models that will work with my 2900 that I should also look for? Thanks,
DT245 Anyone know if the 4690 is capable of being ran from my DT245 (25hp)
Thanks

Dave I have a 4690 with low hours for sale. Location: Central Ohio.
Rob
Re: 4690 Backhoe for my B2910

I have th original operators and parts manueal of the Kubota B4672 & BL4690 Backhoe. I could make copy and send if you pay for copy and postage. Also wondering if the backhoe we have for sale BL4690 would fit on a B7510(21hp 17pto)?

Brett Dave, How much do you want for the 4690 and how can I get in touch with you?
Sam Several posts on this page have Kubota 4690 backhoe for sale. Please email me if you have it for sale still.
Alex I want a mmm compatible backhoe, so if you have a 4690 let me know. I live in NH.
denis messier Can this set up work properly
Jamie Got a L29 Kubota and need a backhoe were can I find one in Florida, S Gorgia or S Alabama
Owen Does anyone have a good sugestion what loader and backhoe I could put on my B8200. Does anyone have anything for sale to fit it?
Thane I have a L29 w/BL4690 Backhoe on the back. I am going to sell the 4690 w/manual. The tractor came with property we bought. The owner was a cardiologist who passed away. He paid almost $6k for it. It is in excellent condition. Have all the paperwork since he bought it. $$$$??? I live in central California. 90632
Gino Tofani I have a b2910 with the three point hitch backhoe on it. I ordered it new in 2003. I now have a cracked transmission housing. The dealer said Kubota will not do anything about it since it is out of warrenty. I have a little over 500 hours on the machine. Kubota headquarters said it may be strain from the backhoe that caused the crack. I am pissed off because they sold me the backhoe on the tractor from the start. Do I have to treat the tractor like it is delicate.
If it can not handle the backhoe it never should be sold as if it can. $3000 to replace the transmission housing. I will now worry about breaking the machine every time I use it. Don't buy a kubota three point hitch backhoe for your b2910. If I don't get it fixed I have a 25k paper weight. I may paint a lemon on the side of my trailer with Kubota written inside it for when I haul the tractor.

Judy Enslen I'm looking for manuel for a 4690A Backhoe which I purchased at an auction. Does anyone have one?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: