Kubota T1400H

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Kubota T1400H

Tommy Rhea Jr I have a T1400H that was made in 1990 does anyone know of the type of mower deck this machine might have? What I need is the model number.

Tommy

Bill Stockman Tommy-
the decal on my mower deck says Serial Number, but the first five characters are bold and appear to be a part of the artwork for the decal (Model Nomber ??) while the last five characters appear to be typed onto the decal (S/N ??).

My decal:

RC40LT 22164

I lost my mower manual. Do you have a copy? I'd be glad to pay you for a copy.

Best Wishes,

Bill

steven w Dont know if you been there yet, but TRACTORSMART.COM specializes in kubota parts at decent prices and you can download the service parts manual for the deck, tractor, and catcher and look the parts up right there to get prices.
Keith Austin The deck model is RC40 LT
Cheers
Keith.
PS. I am looking for a new deck for mine too. If you find one, Let me know

Andrew Ager
Re: Kubota T1400H

I am looking for the Bolt itself that holds the blades to the deck.
The guy that was fixing my Deck lost it.

Mower Model Number: T1400H
Deck Model Number: RC40LT

Here is a pic i found on the internet.
My mower looks just like this!
I just need that ONE bolt!!! ahhh!!!

Any help would be great!

matt if anyone has a used starter for t1400h let me no i haveboth workshop mauals for anyone wanting copies thanks
ryan Hello just purchased a used t 1400 I could use a copy of any manuals. Thank You!

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: