Kubota tractor tires/Wheels

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Kubota tractor tires/Wheels

Lou I have 8.3/8-22 rear tires on this compact Kubota. I bought at a auction, apparently it ended up being one of the gray market tractors. I need one tire of the mentioned size. I can get one but the local tire co's want over $200.oo for one tire. I was thinking about putting different wheels, say a 8-24, which is a more popular tire size. Where could I get wheels that fit? The axle measures around 4 and 1/4 and the bolts are about 3 inches apart, i.e. hole to hole centers, any ideas out there. Lou
Vic Byskal Lou, If you have a 2WD Kubota tractor, upsizing the rear wheels won't be a big deal. If you have a 4x4, you'll need to change both front and rear tires and wheels to keep the aspect ratios the same in order for the 4x4 to work properly. You didn't mention the model of tractor, but these sizes will work on the rear. 11.2/10-24 was standard fare on the rear of the L245, the L185 came OE with a 9.5/9-24. Your 8-24 will work fine. If you can find used rims look for ones off an L175, L185, L225, L235 or even an L285. Bolt pattern is all the same. If you can't find used, you may have to rob a bank and source them new directly from Kubota. Part # 34159-27950 prices at $290 each -ouch!- fits L series of same and similar vintage as yours. good luck hope this helps!
roger garner i have a full set of wheels with farm type lug tires that will fit 4x4 b6100d, b6200d, b7100d, and b7200d. they possibly will fit others but they came off a 94 model b7100d. i replaced them with turf tires. if they will fit your model and you are interested you may email me back and i will price them. they will have to come from birmingham alabama.
kenny WANTED:A set of Kubota rims 8x28 to fit a L175..It is a 6 lug hole pattern..This has a mowing deck so it can't use no smaller than 28" rims..Thank you
Phillip Did you change wheels and tires... If so what did you change them to... If you did change, Are you interested in selling the other tire 8.3/8-22 and what is the shape it is in.. (wear, dry rotted, etc).. I have one that is dry rotted and need to replace..
SKEET JACJSON I NEED A SET OF 8.3/8-22 TIRES.
john i bought 4 wheels 24x7 and then 4 titan tires 13.6x24 and the beads are different does anybody know why this is do i need a wider wheel or what
Jeff I 'M looking for a set of rims for a Kubota L3430, I have Titan Industrial Tire option , Tire size is 10X16.5. Can't find wheels except from Kubota which are EXPENSIVE. Found Blem Tires for $85.00 but no rims
Dan Doyle I'm looking for front rims for a Kubota L185, tire size is 6x14, but the wheel says its a 5x14.

Located in Denver

jim have a set of tires and wheels off an L3400 4X4 kubota, they are 15 X 19.5 rears, 27 X 8.50-15 fronts and are the R-4 industrial tread, they are like new with 100 hours on them,....850.00,...740-824-3428
Ron Benfield Help.... I have a Kubota B1700 (4) wheel drive, with a LA301 bucket and RC60 mowing deck. I have been using front tires from Firestone that I purchase from my Kubota dealer. Now Firestone and seems no other manfacturer makes a 21x8.00-10 (NHS-Turf) tire. I tried going smaller with a 20x8.00-10 and they last no time... can I go a little bigger and not have a problem with gear ratio and driving the tractor through the legs on the loader when attaching ??

Thanks in advance

Ron Benfield

Dustin Welch I am looking for ag tires and wheels for a kubota m5640 2 wd..it has terf tires on it now that i am looking to trade or sell...
Mike Looking for 28-8.50-15 tires reasonably priced. Buffalo, NY
steve jones i need a used right front rim 14 inch for a kabota L1500.where can i find one.i have tried every where.on the internet and every where else.its a 4by4.please can you help me.
Janice Haney I am looking for tires for a grey market kubota they are 8.3/8/22. I seen some conversation about these tires and are very interesting in finding out where to get them, or what size tire can I get to fit. I am stupid to this problem and in need of some help.
Mark I have a 1977 Kubota l225 2wd it has 13.6 16 rear tires i am looking for the most economical way to put farm tires on the rear is there any tires that will work with my rims. would a 12.4 16 work Thanks
Mark
Any help Greatly appreciated

tommy puckett need a price on a 8.3/8/24 rear rim for kubota model L175 6 hole
Dennis I need a set of Ag rims and tires for a Kubota B7100 HST 4WD tractor. Tire sizes are
Front: 6-12. Rear: 8-16 (4WD)

Randy Brooks Just joined forum. Am also trying to source out 8.3/8/22 tires for a gray market we have. Any help what so ever would be appreciated. Thanks Randy. Oliver B.C. Canada
Willie Buckels Need front rims and tires for 1983 Kubota L185DT (1pr). Email me on location and price. Thanks, I need to get this equipment up and going.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: