SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

FS: Kubota B6000 PTO reverser

z Selling a PTO reverser off a Kubota B6000. $700 OBO I am in NY but willing to arrange for shipping.

jm. The reverser gear box from Hub City is only $ 400 or so but bad thing is most of the 35 year old B 6000s are long gone. Maybe sonone will want your box but kinda doubt it.. Good luck finding that one guy..
BT Quick info-Hub City stopped making that model reverser gearbox many years ago so they are pretty rare. I had a B6000 way back when and also had a nearly unused reverser gearbox and about 3 years ago put it on Ebay for $500 and had half a dozen bidders, sold for more than $500 no problem. I think you'll see it go no problems.
Good luck. B6000 tractors were a tough tractor, had mine for 28 years and never killed it. Had 2 more Kubota's since and have had troubles with both but I still love them.

jm. BT innernet is a great think. I think it kinda varies by location. Around here the things did sell uite well so there are prety easy to come by. Last time I looked we had three of the adapters at the dealership, but maybe he will get it sold. We may need to offer ours on the net..As for the 6000 traded for several and most left in the back of a pickup truck headed to the hils for the pot growers. They were the favorite tractor for the guys that planted pot in remote areas, back when.... have a good one..jm.
BT Hey jm, that is so funny, that is a hoot to think my old B6000 might be in the hills working for the pot cultivators. Good machine for it, that little tractor would go anywhere I asked it to. For years I logged up to 12 inch hemlock with it.Beat that tractor up and it kept asking for more. Put your reversers on ebay and I bet you'll sell them. Some of the other tractor forums I visit, someone is usually asking where they can find one.
Keep up the good work.

jm. My histor was large heavy equipment repair and salvage yard. Somewhere in there I got a KUBOTA and liked it so contacted them about becoming a dealer. Early on this uound hippie comes in purchases a B6000 Pays in CASH and loads it in a horse trailer & goes on his way. Not many days passed and he was back purchasing a 3 point tiller but my nice little orange tractor was painted green and brown camouflage. We sold several more like that and I learned not to discuss the intended use of the unit.
z Sorry for the late reply but figured I would follow up. The reverser ended up selling for 600 dollars.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: