SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Kubota fuel pump leaking

Garen I have a kubota b5100e from the early 1980's with a 2 cyl z500 A engine, and it is leaking fuel on top of the fuel injection pump. It is not coming from the injection lines, but from one of the large 19mm nuts below that the fuel lines connect onto, then thread into the pump. I think they house/hold a plunger, not 100% sure. Are there gaskets/seals that can be changed, and if so, what is the procedure. Thanks for any help
jm. Garen. With the line removed that nut you spoke of can be removed. Right on the base of the sleve will be a O ring Kubota part # 15331-96760
You will be abel to replace it withour removing the delivery valve or the pump. They should stay in place when you remove that nut...just don,t get any dirt down in there. However with the age of that unit you might want to just pul the pump and take it to a shop for a reseal job. Jerry

Garen Thanks, I will give that a try first thing in the morning. That was the answer I was looking for by the way, maybe just an o-ring(1 for each side) to do the trick. The engine has never been touched except service, does not use oil or leak anything until now, so it may be time to have some things rebuilt now that the old girl is getting up in age. Thanks again for the advice. Garen

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: