SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Kabota L2250 front end loader

Mike I have a L2250DT with a Dual 105 Series 2 front end loader. I want to remove the loader for a while because I want to use a scrape blade and just can't get into the tight spaces I need to get to with the loader attached. Does anyone know if that particular loader came with "stands" for removal, and where they attach to the loader? The loader has been reinforced and welded on a few times before I got it and I just can't find a place where the stands etc. are supposed to attach, the attachment locations may be covered up by the reinforcement plates. Maybe I can fabricate make-shift stands. Any reference to pictures or videos would help. Also, someone said that Dual may have been acquired by Woods Implement Co. Have looked on their site and cannot find anything. Thanks
Mike
Re: Kabota L2250 front end loader

Can anyone tell me where the "stands" are supposed to go when disconnecting the loader from the tractor? Am submitting another pic showing directions. Thanks

Mike
Re: Kabota L2250 front end loader

Pic showing directions to disconnect the front end loader from the tractor but can't locate where stands should be placed and actually how the stands are made etc. Any pictures anyone out there has would be greatly appreciated. I can fabricate the stands but need to know where they should be placed as it probably makes a difference when applying pressure during the disconnect process. Thanks again. Mike

jm.. Selling new KUBOTAs we always shyed away from after market loader for these reasons. The stand or rod attached somewhere back at the lower part of the main frame mount. If you can find a bar where you could leve the loader or maybe a big tree with a good limb would be much easier to take a chain hoist fasten right there at the rear of the loader arms and bick up a littl and back out. Will look thru my old photos for more info on the stands but I can tell you would be less time working from the top.. Even a brace from tow fence post on each side and one across something like a saw horse would work.
Dave I have these for my FEL if you are still interested in pictures.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: