SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Tractor cutting grass

Patti Help; my husband left me and I have figured out everything on my kubota B7100HST tractor except how to lower the grass cutter (don't even know if that is the right name)? Anybody that can give me a hint on where this lever is I will be very grateful. Thanks.
jm. Patti Sit in the seat and just drop your right arm/hand to your side. You should be at a lever that moves from rear to front. This lever is right beside the finder and shold have numbers like from 1 to 8 (Maybe) Anyway you will want to move the lever to the front and the deck should lower.. Let me know if you have any other issues..Jerry
8x56mn Might check the speed control knob under the seat, could be closed as well.
jm. Sorry I think 8X56mn is giving you some WRONG info. The knob below the seat does not need to be messed with ANd IT SHOULD BE out OR OPEN FOR THE MOWER TO WORK.. NOT CLOSED

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: