Jacobson Imperial 26 Snowblower Manual

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Jacobson Imperial 26 Snowblower Manual

Don Garretson Dose any one have any idea were to find a service manual for a Jacobson Imperial 26" 5 HP snowblower?
steve If mine's an Imperial 26, then I've got the manual...I know it's a Jacobson 626 of somekind.
Need to go out to the garage and see. I just finished fixing mine...it runs great.
Reply if your still looking for info, I've got techumseh manual also.

Rich If anyone finds one, then I would also be interested.
John Derevjanik I would like a copy of the Imperial 26 manual if anyone finds it as well.
-John Derevjanik

DAVE DEWITT I THINK THE MANUAL IS OUT THERE SOMEWHERE.
PEOPLE ARE STILL USING THIS MACHINE AFTER ALL THESE YEARS.
WHY DOESN'T JACOBSON HAVE ONE THAT YOU CAN PRINT?
I JUST GOT THROUGH PRINTING A TECUMSEH ENGINE MANUAL. JACOBSON SHOULD PROVIDE THE SAME.

Adam Brooks I have a manual for you...I need to get a part for the Imperial 26 but I don't have a contact number for Jacobson to order the part...Any idea of who to call to order Jacobson parts for this snow blower...
John can anyone email me the manual to this snowblower, or even better the parts lists. please respond.
Mike Ridge I have a Jacobsen Imperial SNO 626 snowblower that I purchased after the Massachusetts 'Blizzard of '78". It still runs fine except I have lost reverse gear. I need a parts manual to find the part number of the drive assembly gears - the gear is lose on the shaft that drives the wheels and does not engage in reverse. I still have forward motion but I don't know who long the gear will last.
Bob Cunningham I would also like to get the manual for my jacobsen imperial....I just picked it up for $50 but the thing runs good. Also too, I have lost reverse gear...or almost anyway. I'd appreciate any follow-up for the manual or a contact for Jacobsen.
Earle I also need a manual for the Jacobsen Imperial 26
Mine still runs and preforms well but is showing excessive wear. Does anyone have a contact dealer for parts?

Earle I also need a manual for the Jacobsen Imperial 26
Mine still runs and preforms well but is showing excessive wear. Does anyone have a contact dealer for parts?

Salih Iqbal Looking for a manuel for Jacoson snow bust w/electronic ignition snowblower. if any finds it please e-mail.
Jess I have the parts list for the Jacobsen Imperial 26 2 Stage Snow Thrower, Model #52610(5 H.P.), serial #1601 and up AND Model #52620(7 H.P.), serial #1601 and up. I can email the list to you if you let me know your email. Hope this helps you find what you need. I need the retainer for the chute discharge(part #50555) and spring for the chute retainer(part #346366) if anyone has found a source for parts.

Ardell Hosterman I am also interested in a manual for my 626 snow blower and for the Tecumseh engine that is on it.
I am especially interested in converting the points ignition to a solod state system.

Janice Webber I am looking for a manual for the Jacobson Imperial 626 snowblower and wondering if you still have this
Timothy I have a Jacobsen Imperial 26(model#52627). It has a Tecumseh H70 engine. Anyone know where I can obtain parts and a manual for this blower and engine?
Ardell Hosterman My Jacobsen Imperial 626 2 stage Snowblower has what I believe to be a 6HP Tecumseh engine. The Model number of the blower is 52638T. I cannot locate any numbers on the engine, so I have no idea what the model is, but I know it's a horizontal shaft, so the 1st character in the number is an H. I bought a generic Tecumseh repair manual at a local small engine shop, but without a spicific engine number, it's of very limited help. Can anyone out there help?
john h hello
did you ever find those manuals for the jacobson 626? i need to have a look
thank You,
john h

Bob Need a manual for the Jacobsen Imperial 626, if anyone can help.
R.Snyder I live in Western New York and we do get snow.
I have a 1975 Jacobsen Imperial 26 heavy duty snowblower. I am handy with my hands so I attempted last night to put a new belt on it. What a job and I still can't figure it out. Can some one please e-mail a copy of the manual on the installation or please e-mail me some guidance to installation.
It would be greatly appreciated

Robert G I have a 2 stage Heavy duty Jacobson Imperial 26 Searial #52601 with an H60 9 Horse Tecumsei I have had it 13 year's runs very well.
I would like to get a copy of the Manual if any one has one. I had a local dealer for part's but they went out of business. I am also looking for Part's info if anyone can help.

Robert G I have a 2 stage Heavy duty Jacobson Imperial 26 Searial #52601 with an H60 9 Horse Tecumsei I have had it 13 year's runs very well.
I would like to get a copy of the Manual if any one has one. I had a local dealer for part's but they went out of business. I am also looking for Part's info if anyone can help.

Ardell Hosterman I know what you mean about replacing the belts. I don't have a manual, but thru trial & error, I figured out how to get them on. I'll bet your problem is getting them past the drive clutch and the main drive gear for the wheels. I had to loosen the 4 bolts holding the blower section to the drive section far enough to seperate the two sections just enough to allow the belts to get past the clutch & drive gear. Then draw up the 4 bolts & rejoin the sections. The rest is just a matter of routing them on the other pullies.
Bob Hovelson I am looking for a copy of the Jacobson Imperial 26 Snowblower manual. Any assistance is appreciated.
Susan I would be so greatful if you could forward me a copy of your Jacobson Manual. I would send any money forward to you for the copy cost and mailing. Thanks,
Sue

EDDIE HELP!!!Winters here and I'm looking for a part number. I need the rubber gasket that holds the snow tunnel or chute. Any ideas? Jacobson Imperial 26. 25+ yrs. old and still going!!!!!
Pops I need 2 bearings for Jacobson Snowblower Imperial
26. Part #'s are 343415 and 343475. These are for
the wheel axle and the hex drive shaft. Schutts
Saw & Mower Service, 301 Hazeltine ave, Jamestown,
New York has the rubber tired friction drive wheel
for about $13.00.

Barb I'm needing a manual and/or parts list for a Jacobsen Imperial 26 (model# 52601 3338) The auger gears are gone. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.
Adam Brooks Because of the overwhelming requests for the Jacobson Snowblower manual, you can get a copy of the manual by mailing a $20 check to my attention. So I can cover my expenses.

Adam Brooks
235 Dickens Drive
Derlan NJ 08075

I will mail the manual as soon as I get your check. Just include your name and address you want the manual sent to. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Mark I have a parts list for the thrower. No. 52611 5hp and 52624 7hp. My blower engine runs great. I just have had problems with it propelling. I put it in gear and the wheels barely turn. I have taken it apart and back together with no avail. Does anyone know how to tighten the drive belt? Or do I just have to get a smaller belt?
Bernard Mark, I had the same problem, in the mids of use the belt broke. I had a used spare Peugeot fan belt. It did not last but 2 seasons it was a tad too long anyway. I boughed an 1" shorter belt that solved the problem of slipping. The correct lenght is important. The tensioned idler does the rest.
Bernard Jacobsen Drive Belt
The part nr. = 331325 3/8' x 40 long was $23.72
I have boughed same at a hardware store for 1/3 the money, good luck guys

Bernard Jacobsen Drive Belt
The part nr. = 331325 3/8' x 40 long was $23.72
I have boughed same at a hardware store for 1/3 the money, good luck guys

Bernard Jacobsen Drive Disc

Slipping may be caused by worn rubber on the drive disc. Goto: jacksmallengines.com he sells them.

Mark Thanks for the good info Bernard. I will give it a try.
Bernard A shop in Sun Prairie, Wi they maintain our cars have lots of Jacobsen parts from what I saw in their parts room. Those guys once sold Jacobsen mowers and blowers and are decent people I have know them for 25 years or so. I mentioned that many people are looking for specific parts.
They can ship collect. Ben's Auto Shop ask for Tony 608.837.6141

TONY DIGIAN IF YOU CAN SEND ME OR E-MAIL ME THE PARTS LIST AND OR MANUAL I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT.
TONY

Tony I need auger gears for my imperial 26 too. I was wondering if you had any luck finding them!
johnson I am in tohe process of trying to fix a Jacobsen snow blower for a neighbor family. It's an "imperialtwo stage snow jet" 26" wide, with an old tecumseh 5-HP motor on it. The motor says "ezee start" on a sticker. The snow blower serial # is 52300 7229. If anyone has the manual for the blower or the engine would you let me know? Even better it there is any way to get a copy of the manual I would appreciate it.
johnson I am in the process of trying to fix a Jacobsen snow blower for a neighbor family. It's an "imperialtwo stage snow jet" 26" wide, with an old tecumseh 6-HP motor on it. The motor says "ezee start" on a sticker. The snow blower serial # is 52300 7229. If anyone has the manual for the blower or the engine would you let me know? Even better it there is any way to get a copy of the manual I would appreciate it.
johnson I am in the process of trying to fix a Jacobsen snow blower for a neighbor family. It's an "imperial two stage snow jet" 26" wide, with an old tecumseh 6-HP motor on it. The motor says "ezee start" on a sticker. The snow blower serial # is 52300 7229. If anyone has the manual for the blower or the engine would you let me know? Even better it there is any way to get a copy of the manual I would appreciate it.
jimmy folks iam looking for brake linings for old 36 inch jacombson walk behind mower
Tom I have a Jacobsen Snow Blower but it doesn't have the engine, is there supposed to be a clutch at the end of the crank shaft, and does anyone have the part #'s for it, please e-mail me with any help. (serial #52625 20051)
jeff Scott I Have this thrower in working condition. No longer have a big driveway, anyone interested?
Sandi My dad died in 1989 and my mom gave me his Jacobsen 626 and I think it was about 8 or 9 years old at the time - but I'm not sure. It needed a belt but I never bothered to have it fixed. I put it in a corner of my garage and there it has sat ever since. I'm having a garage sale soon and would like some idea of what to price it at (as is). Can I get some suggestions?
Thank you.

Jeff Uhlir I am now the proud owner of an old Jacobsen Imperiar 26. ?Model H70-130160A? I need the parts list and/ or owners manuel, please. Any help would be great.
Mike Kelly I have a snowblower with the serial # 52612 6863.
I have broken the rubber ring that holds the moveable thrower from side to side. Any idea where I can find one?

jim stuhr I have a Jacobson model/serial #52625. I am in need of parts for the main axle that turns the snow blades that pick up the snow off the ground. the axle attachs to the lower housing. I speciffically need the bushing/bearing part, #352041 and the flange that holds the bushing in place part, #352042. If any one has a parts please advise.

THANKS JIM

Adam Brooks Anyone who needs the parts manual and owners manual for Jacobson Imperial 26 Snow Thrower just email me. I have them both.
Rick If anyone has the manuals for this machine and would like to share it please let me know.
lewis I have a jacobson model 51610 or 51611 and I would like to know where I can find a pull
starting coil?

michael campbell i own a jacobsen imperial826 snowblower.i am in need of pt#159115sprocket&2 pt#343470 needle bearings.they are for the wheel drive.sprocket is about 4.5 in chaingear with a pinion gear atached to it.any help would be apreciated.
Steve Phillips Considering a purchase of a restored Jacobsen 626 snowblower, but wondering when these were manufactured?
Also, here's a link to a site I found that sells a repair and service manual that ostensibly covers the Jacobsen - and a myriad of other pre-1990 vintage manufacturer's, as well:
http://www.themotorbookstore.com/snowserandre.html

Rhonda Hi! I am also searching for a parts list / repair manual for a jacobsen imperial 626. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Bruce Hi Im working on a Jacobsen Imperial 826. Im looking for the drive gear. Used is ok. Send me a pic and price/with shipping.Thanks Bruce
Geeshik Borgenhagen I have a Jacobsen 626 snowblower. i have no idea what year it is, but the drive system is a complete pile of garbage. It runs beautiful though and will throw snow all day as long as i can push it. The drive axle bearings are worn through and the main drive gear is worn out; the bushing should have been replaced a long time ago, but people don't know how to maintain their equipment. i paid too much for this thing to just get rid of it. Help.
louis lea I am searching for a manual for a jacobson Model #52620(7 H.P.) snowblower. Also need to find a parts dealer if parts can be found still. Specificly drive gear bushing. Thank You
Harold Bowen I have a Jacobsen H.D. 2-stage Imperial #26
I was having fun in the Denver blizzard two weeks ago when the forward / reverse and auger drive went out. Any ideas on where to begin? I'll probably need parts and service manual. HELP?

Tony I have an Imperial 26 (52601) but do not have a manual. Could some please reply with how to replace the belt? I would be much appreciated.
Bernard Tony, remove the rear kick plate (4) bolts, the top cover for the engage/disengage handle. Tip the machine auger down. The new belt can be installed without disassembling anything over the motor pulley first, I done it twice, quite simple. You got to move the motion
lever a certain way which I forgot. Em me for further question, Earlier I posted the belt size,
boughed at the hardware store. Same as stock belt but a lot less.

Travis Well I guess it's good to know that I'm not the only person with this problem. Anyways I am in need of the drive gear for a Imperial 26 Model/serial# 52625 33000. I have managed to come up with some numbers to order parts from but they tell me I need part numbers. If anybody has a parts list or nows the part number let me know. Also if anybody needs the numbers for parts here they are 1 877 544 9250 or 1 800 242 4672. Thanks, Travis
Mike I see Im not alone, LOL. I have a 826 2 stage Imperial with a small problem, It wont move! upon removing the rear plate I see the problem, a Small gear/cog resting around 9/16 inch shaft, is stripped. Its small bout 1.5 inch with 2 gearsbigger one the chain goes around, small (stripped one) meshes with a 6 in wheel. Any kind of help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks all
Brad I too am looking for a manual for a jacobsen Imperial 26 ser# 52612 2471
Any kind of help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks all.

Bob Jenkins I'm looking for a manual also if anyone has one.
Rick Does anyone know where you can purchase parts for the Imperial 26, number 52625- 7 H. P.? I need part # 341606 Worm Gear and # 341608 Worm Wheel.
Adam For anyone who wants a parts list, here is one that I found online:
www.outdoordistributors.com/pdf/Tecumseh-model-ovrm50-52612-PARTS-LIST.pdf
Hope this is of some help. It is free so that is good. Good luck in finding more info

Gregg How do you put the drive chain back on? I do not have a manual for my machine. Do I need to remove the pins from the bottom rod in back to bet the chain back on the back sprocket?
Gar I have 2 Jacobson Imperial 26 Snowblowers Heavy Duty for sale if anyone wants them.... we believe that they work, but I don't know for sure...anyone is welcome to test them or just take them for parts about $100 each or best offer 732 634 1563.....serial #shows 52612 Tecumseh engine has model #H50 65225J on it...I don't know the HP...they are pull start....
sal consiglio i have copies of original owners manuals and parts manuals for jacobsen inperial snow thrower . send twenty dollars to : sal consiglio
188 monroe street , new haven. ct.06513.this is for models 52638 52640 52642.

Roy Semo I need to find a holding collar for the shut.
Would appreciate any help you could give me.

Merle Haldeman I have a Jacobsen Imperial 826 Snowblower I'm willing to sell. It's in good running condition. Electric start, 4 gears forward, one reverse. I live about 20 miles west of Chicago. Anyone interested ? Merle
Jeff I have a Jacobson imperial 26 in good condition.
Everything works , engine runs but is getting tired ,i used it last year ran ok but in heavy snow need to go slow or engine will stall,restarts just fine ,but need to go slow in heavy snow. will sell if someone wants it,must pickup no shipping.$150.00 item in Wautoma Wi.

George I got the Snowthrower manual (1990 and Prior) Service Manual-3rd Edition and finally put the 2nd belt (Impellar Drive) in as suggested. Easy to put in from Page 142. Manual came from Primemedia.com.
Tony i have an imperial 626 snowblower for sale queens runs well eleciric start.well taken care of.xx
Jimmie-D I'm looking for a nice image of a Jacobsen snow blower I had years ago that was originaly owned by my wife's Dad. It was an orange, 2-cycle machine that threw the snow out the front through an almost 'car air conditioner-style vent' that could be manualy titled up-down, left and right.
Great machine, but CT. sidewalk snow was a bit too much for it to handle.

Rob Roszman I have a copy of the Jacobsen Imperial 26 Manual. I can scan it into my PC. I also have an illustrated parts manual for the 6 hp Tecumseh engine that is on my snow thrower.
Let me know if you need a copy. -Rob

Jim Stuhr Winter's on its way! Be prepared with this Jacobsen Heavy Duty 2-Stage Imperial 26. It is in good running/working condition. Set of snow chains included. 1 tire needs a flat repaired. Best offer over $175. Minneapolis area. Cash only. I can e-mail photos upon request.
PHIL GAGNON i need a manual and parts list for a jacobson imperial 26 snowblower--can anyone help were it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg ???
PHIL GAGNON I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO HAVE A COPY OF THE JACOBSON IMPERIAL 26 MANUAL AS WELL AS THE PARTS MANUAL.
IT'S HARD TO GET THEM WITHOUT PAYING AN ARM OR LEG FOR THEM.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR THOSE.

PHIL GAGNON
WINTHROP,N.Y.

James Wesoloski Do they still produce these snowblowers? Are parts still available for the drive systems and 2 stages gear assemblies? Thank you any help. Jim
Eric Hallberg please send manual and and info you have on a jacobson 26 imperial thank you eric
Thomas Pantzke I am looking for the belt tightener assembely and cover for a Jacobsen Imperial 26" 52624. Any used parts in any condition OK. It will save me the time in making one. Also looking for a manual. If anyone can help me out, Let me know Thanks!
mark abby i have a Jacobsen Imperial 826 snow blower that works. i'm trying to trade it for a 8hp briggs and stratton engine that runs. i need the briggs engine for an industrial leaf blower. i'll trade even. the snow blower works, but it's missing governor linkage bar.

rochester, ny

bill looking for parts new or used, mine runs good but need to know how to change the belts and in need of a double pulley for it
Bill Someone has to have this manual digitally copied, is there a chance I can get a copy? Got 2 of these free from a local business, have made one running unit and in process of rebuilding the second. Have found engine parts list, but nothing on the blower unit itself.

Any help is appreciated.

klrye zymfdjbkc kgxdmnj elosnq dckipfrho mawjule xpfdmo ezrtma ntqyimop
goober My brother gave me a jacobsen imperial snowblowerit has a 6hp tecumseh. it looks like brand new. serial # 52600 3307. can anyone tell me how old it is and where can I get parts. It needs the drive belt.
Terry Would love to get an owners manual for the Imperial 26 Snowblower.Any help would be great.Thanks
Chris McGovern I have a Jacobsen Imperial 26 which will not throw snow far enough so that it doesn't get clogged in the shute. The engine was junk so I replaced it with a larger 8hp. Is the problem with my Drive Belt? Also If anyone could email me a parts/owners manual that would be great. Thanks
Adam I also need a manual, is there one out there? I have a Imperial 26 with a serial number of 51612. If anyone knows where to get one please let me know.
Bernard 30 years of benigh neglect showed, the drive/sprocket gear needle bearings were totally gone. The left wheel engagement was rusted tight, left w/ one-wheel drive.
Priced out a simular snowblower 900$ and decided
to save my Jacobsen.

The drive shaft was rusted solid to the rubber drive wheel carraige. I couldn't push the machine in neutral.

We got it all apart not easy, got 2 Timken 11T-
449 needle bearings and a piece of Thompson hardered rod and collars. Total cost parts and machine shop 35$

It started on the second pull just in time...

Bernard MIGHTY IMPERIAL ROARS AGAIN...
Jim Howell I have the following manuals for the Jacobsen Imperial Snow Thrower. {1}operator's manual and parts list {20}pages {2} Set up instructions {4}pages.I am willing to copy and mail to anyone interested for $10.00 to defray my costs
Bob Martin Do you have a Jacobsen 626 manual for sale?
Randy Looking for the Jacobsen imperial 826 manual and/or parts list. email: ranjarcon@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Joe anybody know of a scematic on the internet?
jacko Jacobson was bought out by ryobi and ryobi is owned by Homlite. If you go to the homilite website you can find stuff for Jacobson snowblowers, however if you call them it may be faster to just ask and then they email the manual to you.
Jon I saw where someone above had the manual for the thrower and engine, but the email deliver failed saying that their email was discontinued or something. If anyone has these manuals lying around or possibly scanned and on their hard drive, if you could email it to me, it would be greatly appreciated. It snowed about a foot last night, and might do so again tonight and I don't have time to wait for snail mail. Thank you :)
Ken Marker I have a Jacobsen 626 and the drive assembly gear came apart from the shaft. Anyone know where to get parts or has a parts list. Thanks
Michael Paciello I need parts ...Does anyone have information as to where to purchase parts ? thanks
Trouts2 Does anyone have an online manual they could email
me? Mine is a Jacobson Imperail 826 Heavy Duty model number 52640T but any manual close would be fine. I think it's a 70's era machine.
trouts2@gmail.com

Kent Zimmerman Looking for an idler arm for the mower deck. I think the part number is JA397357. Unable to locate....any thoughts? thanks.
greg easterly I need an electric pto clutch for an old jacobson chief 1000.
42 in deck
mod. k241
serial. 2054010
spec. 465600
Please send quote for cost of part and shipping
thanks

Bill Kissel I have a an Owner's Manual with Set-up Instructions for Jacobsen Imperial 26 and 30 Snow Throwers and I also have the Parts List. Included are No. 54612 - 5 HP S/N 9287 and up, No. 52625 - 7 HP S/N 18158 and up, No 52630 8 HP S/N 6915 and up. I will scan them into a .pdf file and send them to anyone interested if send me an e-mail. I have an Imperial 26 with a 7HP Tecumseh Model H70-130160A engine and am looking for a manual for the engine. Does anyone have such a manual?
John I need a collector shaft (Part No 335409) for a Jacobsen 26" Imperial Snow Thrower (Model No 52638). Any insight as to how I could purchase one would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Les Duncan In need of a Throttle control cable for a
Homelite Jacobson Super Bager Lawn. Mower Models
SB21C---UT30064---SB21P4C---UT30063 These numbers were on the mower book

I also found a instruction sheet for Throttle Control Assembly # JA-99303-5
Witch fits UT30063 & UT30064

Thank you

Les Duncan

Craig W. I have a Jacobson 826 snowblower. I need to replace the friction wheel. I have a replacement wheel, but I am unable to find out what all needs to come apart to replace it. Does anyone have an exploded view or knows what has to come apart?

Thanks Craig W.

Gene C I have the original owner's manual and parts list for the Jacobson Imperial Snowblower model number 52625. This blower was purchased new in 1972 and is still working today. I will scan the manual to .pdf if anyone wants a copy.
richard gauthier i have a jacobson snowblower imperial 30 inches i need the owner manual and the part list i live in canada thank you
Wolfgang Kuplent Would you be so kind to send me a pdf.-copy of your users manual of the jacobsen imperial snowblower.

Special thanks
Wolfgang

peter thomas Has anyone found a source for spare parts? I live in Finland... I'll need it soon!
terv. Peter Thomas on behalf of Martti Kainulainen

Scott Berger I'm tired of looking for parts so I am wondering if anyone wants to buy my whole machine. It's a Jacobsen Imperial 626 (Model 52638). Feel free to make me an offer. I have photos if anyone is interested.
kris v I was given a Jacobsen26 snowblower and would like an instructional manual
lewis i received a jacobsen imperial 26 snowblower from my wife's grandfather. I need a manual if anyone can help please email me
Rob Good Gene Could you send me a copy of the manual please.
Thank you grimmic2000@yahoo.com

Rob Good

chris please send info on jacobsen 626.
thank you!

richard Rader How do I locate the ser# on my Jakeobsen snow blower. It looks like a 9HP , but not sure?
B Walls I am considering purchasing a Jacobson 626 and wanted some feedback on the machine. It has not been started this season and noticed the engine was stiff when pulling the rope. Could feel good compression but engine would not spin real freely. Owners was not present and his son could not give much information. Looks like it is in decent shape. Does anyone know what approximate year these machines are. Had a primber bulb and a rotating choke lever. 6hp Techumse engine. Does not have electric start, but looks like there was a starter mounted at one time. Did these machines have a battery or a cord to plug in to 120v? Any info or oppinions would be appreciated..Owner was asking $100. THanks.
Bill Walker I am looking for a carbeurator speed control actuator for a T 445 G Jacobson front mount. The engine is a 45 HP ford and uses a Zenith carb with actuator. New or used is Ok advise with price---Thanks
Anthony I am looking for a manual for the 626 if anyone has one could you please email it to me Thank you
Rick B Did you get a copy of the manual for the jacobsen imperial 26 snowblower? If you did could you email me a copy? It would be greatly appreciated!

thanks,
Rick B

Rez Hi! Do any of you have a manual for Jacobsen Imperial 626 2 stage Snowblower? Please reply ASAP.
Thanks

jessica check ebay, i just ordered a manual for our jacobson imperial 826
http://home.shop.ebay.com/items/Manuals-Guides__jacobsen-manual_W0QQ_kwZjacobsenQQ_kwZmanualQQ_ckwZsnowblowerQQ_fromfsbZQQ_sacatZ42229

Cheryl Collins ken ,I have a 626 jacobson for sale if interseted I live northeast Indiana, 125 dollars
Christina Hey guys!!

I am looking for a service manual for a friend of mine for the Jacobson Snowburst w/electronic ignition service manual

Thank you
Christina

Bill Kissel I have an Owner's Manual with Set-up Instructions for Jacobsen Imperial 26 and 30 Snow Throwers and I also have the Parts List. Included are No. 54612 - 5 HP S/N 9287 and up, No. 52625 - 7 HP S/N 18158 and up, No 52630 8 HP S/N 6915 and up. I have scanned them into a .pdf file and will send them to anyone interested if you send me an e-mail. Also I have a text file with the currently available part numbers of various parts that I required when I rebuilt my blower. I have an Imperial 26 with a 7HP Tecumseh Model H70-130160A engine and am looking for a manual for the engine. Does anyone have such a manual?

monty i need chain assembly for this model please let me know if u can get it thanks monty
larry barton I have a Jacobsen Imperial Snowblower .It has the no.26 0n it Dont know what that number represents,I thought maybe the width of cut.Also the engine is tecumseh OH140-16012c the other no on engine is 1174E, can any one tell me the size of engine andwhat kind of oil i should use in it thank you ,and happy holidays,Larry
Bill Kissel I have the Parts List and Owner's Manual with Set-up Instructions for Jacobsen Imperial 26 and 30 Snow Throwers. Included are No. 54612 - 5 HP S/N 9287 and up, No. 52625 - 7 HP S/N 18158 and up, No 52630 8 HP S/N 6915 and up. The manuals are in .pdf format. If you want them, send me an e-mail. Free - No Charge.
Bob Beyer
I have a Jacobsen Imperial 826 snowblower. I need to Know where i can get a owners manual for it

John B Does anyone know off hand where to position the screw on the underside of the carb on the 626? Mine keeps dying on me, running rough, etc., and I can't seem to get that little screw set properly.
Doug Scheibe I'm trying to change the belt on my Jacobsen 828.
any Ideas out there? Ive taken off what seems to be 3 mounting nuts that lossens eht auger system but there it still is attached somewhere.
Thanks for any help.

Tnoy Bia If anyone coukd please email me a copy of the imperial model 52624, or anything close, user or service manual I would be very grateful. It won't drive and it's not the belt. Seems like a berhing or somthing might have went. Drive shaft is sloppy.
Gene I recently purchased a Imperal 826 snow blower. It runs perfect after some work on the carb. The shifter lever became tough to move so I pulled the safety plate off and lubed the drive shaft and cured the problem. During this operatio i noticed tha my drive wheel is show signs of age and wear. Does anyone know where you can get one of these animals? I have the complete owners manual which lists the part as 153075. This manual covers the Imperial Snow thrower UT-35004A -26" 6hp UT-35005A-6HP - 26" 8HP & UT-3500A - 30". Not sure of the year this unit was built no dates in the manual. It has the complete parts list for every part on the unit.
Matt I have a Jacombsetn Imperial 30 (No. 52630) 8 HP and am looking to get rid of it. It has an electric start that doesn't work, a broken cord for the pull start and I could get it to turn over, but then it would quickly quit prior to the pull cord breaking. That being said, I don't know anything about engines. It also has a full snow shield on it, chains and I have the original manual. If anyone needs any of the above, please make an offer. Maybe I can help with the small parts or manuals that you are looking for.
Andy Fuller I need a manual for the JAcobsen Imperial 26. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Steve I have a Jacobsen 826. On my model, the front auger cover ia attached to the rear unit by 4 bolts. Three have the nuts/threads exposed outside. The 4th (below the chute) is reversed with the nut inside the lower transmission case. I removed the back plate and reached the nut with a 24" extension on my ratchet wrench. For changing the belts, you should only need to remove the belt cover and pulley tension wheels and remove both belts to the rear.
Steve I need the part numbers for the drive belts. I'd be glad to pay you for your time/expenses to get the parts list. Please email me at scook@admiralbuildingtech.com.
Thanks
Steve

Stephen L. Phillips Later today (27 DEC 08), I will be scanning into an Acrobat PDF file, the entire " Set-Up Instructions" guide, and the combination "Operator's Manual and Parts List" for the "Jacobsen Imperial Snow Thrower, Two Stage" , which covers the following models:

#52638 - 26" ~ 6 H.P.
Serial #5705T and up

#52640 - 26" ~ 8 H.P.
Serial #6025T and up

#52642 - 30" ~ 8 H.P.
Serial #4992T and up

(manuals are Jacobsen parts #375603 and #375514, respectively)

I will gladly email you a high quality scanned copy for $5.00 - payable to my PayPal account (digame@mchsi.com) or by personal check mailed to my address:

401 3rd Avenue
Two Harbors, MN
55616-1628

If you prefer, I would be willing to send a print copy for the cost of $10.00 (covers printing, envelope (9" X 12") and USPS MediaMail postage), under those same terms (PayPal or personal check).

PayPal purchase will be sent immediately upon transfer of funds: For purchases via personal check. manuals will be shipped once your instrument has cleared my US Federal Credit Union account.

These manuals are complete with meticulously detailed, blow-up illustrations of each step of the instructions and an "exploded" parts catalog.

Also will provide links to download the Tecumseh engine exploded view parts list (where available), and may be induced to include PDF files of these for an additional $2.00.

Bought my 1983 626 Imperial two years ago - beautifully restored - for $285.00: This year - with over three feet (officially) of snow in the month of December alone, it's proven to be one of the best investments I ever made ... living in a 1900 Victorian, some 3~4 blocks from Lake Superior to the east and south of my residence!

Greg I have an old Jacobsen Imperial 26 Heavy duty stage 2. How can I find out what year it was made?
Bill Z We need a copy of the manual to install a v belt on a Jacobsen Imperial 26 snowblower 2 stage
serial number 52610. Please email page for installation. Snow is coming.

chet hawley I need this manual
Mike I have a Jacobsen Imperial 2 Stage blower Serial #52600 7991. I need the owners manual. If someone could email me one I would highly appreciate it.
brian steel
Re: Jacobson Imperial 26 Snowblower Manual

i have a manual and parts list that covers
jacobsen imperial 26 and 30 snow throwers heavy duty 2 stage model numbers 52612/52625/52630
it looks like it covers 5/7 and 8 horse power
if you need it email me and i can email manuals back to you.

Dave I may be interested in your Jacobsen snowblower. Could you send me pictures, particularly of the top pulley / belt area under the front belt cover.
John G I have a Jacobsen 26" Imperial. I am looking for a worm gear for the gearbox. 2 inch OD and 7/8" ID
Eric Welsch Hello - I recently acquired an old Jacobsen Imperial 26 Snow Blower, and I'm looking for an electronic copy of the owner's manual. Does anyone have this?

Thanks!
Eric

Len Parsons I just picked up a jacobson 2stage snowblower theowner was giving it away it is a 6HP with a Techusme engine model #h6075421L ser.# 5176D numbers were on top of engine cover on top it didnt run to good at first but cleaned carb. I was wondering if someone could email me a manual and parts list any help would be greatly app. Thank You
Michael McDevitt Need to know what size the belt for the augger is and if there is an easy way of putting that puppy on? I think it is a 41inch but, when I wrestled it on there it seems too big? I also need to know the configuration of the belt. It goes over the large fly wheel and then the small one. How much in contact does the fly wheel for the augger put pressure on it? Any help would be appreciated.
Bill Kasmauski Hello,
I have a Jacobson snowblower Imperial series 8/26 model# 52640 That needs a new throttle cable assembly. I have called several places but no one knows what the part number is.Can anyone out there who has a service manual for this snowblower get me the part number please.
Thank you,
Bill

John Rowe Any help with a manual would be greatly appreciated. Thanks............
John Rowe Can anyone walk me through (or send me a link to the manual) how to install the drive belt? It gets tough shoveling the driveway. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Stephen L. Phillips RE: MY EARLIER POST FOR MANUALS OF JACOBSEN 626...

My PayPal and email addresses have changed to:

diga_me@me.com

Still have manuals/set-up instructions/complete and detailed parts lists for the following Jacobsen Imperial Snow Throwers:

#52638 - 26" ~ 6 H.P.
Serial #5705T and up

#52640 - 26" ~ 8 H.P.
Serial #6025T and up

#52642 - 30" ~ 8 H.P.
Serial #4992T and up

$5.00 for electronic transmission PDF files, or
$10.00 for printed version (includes reproduction, postage and handling)

Thank you!

Vince You can find Jacobsen manuals for download @
http://www.odref.com/homelite/snow-throwers/index.html

tom I JUST REPLACED THE AUGER GEARBOX WORM WHEEL IN A JACOBSEN IMPERIAL HEAVY DUTY TWO STAGE SNOWBLOWER. WE EASILY SPLIT THE UNIT IN TWO BY REMOVING THE FOUR BOLTS THAT ATTACH THE ENTIRE AUGER- IMPELLER HOUSING FROM THE REST OF THE MACHINE.REMOVED TWO BOLTS THAT HOLD AN ADJUSTMENT ROD FROM THE HANDLE ASSEMBLY.UNHOOKED THE V BELT- THEN USED A PIPE WRENCH TO UNSCREW THE LARGE BELT PULLEY FROM THE IMPELLER SHAFT.FROM THERE REMOVE THREE BOLTS FROM THE AUGER BEARING KEEPERS ON EA SIDE OF THE AUGER HOUSING . REMOVE THE BEARINGS. AT THAT POINT THE AUGERS AND IMPELLAR GEARBOX ALL PULL FREE FROM THE HOUSING .WE SET THE SHAFT AND GEARBOX ON A WORKBENCH AND REPLACED THE WORM WHEEL .I WAS ABLE TO FIND THE OBOLETE GEAR UNDER "JACOBSEN SNOWBLOWER" ON E BAY . I SEE TODAY THERE IS ANOTHER GEAR SET AVAILABLE AS WELL. TOM
Dennis Burns My snowblower broke down and I don't know how to fix it. My snowblower is an electric start 1 Jacobson Imperial 626 6 horse power Heavy Duty Two Stage Snowblower. I hope someone has a manual that the can send to me. I would greatly appreciate it.
brian steel i no longer have manual's sold snowblower sorry
John I'm looking for a fuel pump for a Jacobsen 2015
brian steel i no longer have manual sorry
Tim M I have many of the following parts:

Manual (PDF file or Paper) part #52640 (26" 8hp serial #6025T and up)

Bearings part #343470

Drive wheel part #153075.

Email me at or visit me on Ebay.

Thanks!

Jim Cummings looking for drive gear/sprocket and / or part number. Anyone?
Gary Looking for owners/repair manual - Jacobson 626 26" snowblower 5HP model. I'm having issues with no spark, no start. THANKS..
mike marino i have a jacobsen 8hp 26 snow blower. I wood greatly appreciate if someone with a manual and parts list, could e-mail me. my model number is UT35015,ser-num is162910016 thanks.
ron fogg needmanual for imperial 26 s/n52625 17238
kevin Anyone have a 159115 sprocket and pinon gear for a 826? Will even take a gear worn out. Please
Bernard Posting Date: Nov. 29, 2009
For ur info, the sprocket/pinion gear is history and not longer available.
Not made or stocked by anyone. Jacobson went OUT of business a long time ago.
The teeth wear because the two roller bearings within the hub destruct first, they need to be greased depending on use every 3 years or so.

Norm Looking for the countergear or jackgear that drives the axle.If tou have one please e-mail me. Thanks !
jeff

Mine a model 826 8hp
I need a mamnul, parts list,
anyone know where I can convert it from a "points "
igntion to a cdi or "points-less" ignition?
jeff in Wisconsin

PS. I am an Amsoil Dealer too.

Frank Estensen Hi all! I have a Jacobsen 30 8 h.p. and I need some sparparts for this. Is there anybody who can tell me where I can order some?
Chuck Rowland I would be very interested in this manual if it is still available from you.

Thank you

stoney if anyone needs the parts list or owners manual via e-mail just ask. eoth@hotmail I got it from homelite for free and I cannot in good faith charge anyone for it.
Joe in Michigan Looking for the carb rebuild kit for the 52625 7hp snowblower. email me anytime or call me 517-879-2384 if you have any info that will help!
mildred when I pull the right handle to move foward, its
very difficult to move it. I opened the panel in the back and notice a disc. I think the way it works is when you move it forward it touches the big wheel and makes it easier to move.
Question? Does a rubber piece or belt goes there.
Please can someone help me.

Thank you

mildred when I pull the right handle to move foward, its
very difficult to move it. I opened the panel in the back and notice a disc. I think the way it works is when you move it forward it touches the big wheel and makes it easier to move.
Question? Does a rubber piece or belt goes there.
Please can someone help me.

Thank you

Bob Please send me a Manual for a Jacobson Imperial 26 Snowblower. As I just bought
one but the spring fel off. I have no owners manual and have no idea on
where the drive spring goes. It won't move without the spring back in
place.
Your help is very much appreciated. I have a 8HP Jacobsen Imperial 26.
I was informed that it was built 20 years ago. It is white and red.
Thank you,
Bob

Bob Please send me a Manual & parts list for a Jacobson Imperial 26 Snowblower. As I just bought
one but the spring fel off. I have no owners manual and have no idea on
where the drive spring goes. It won't move without the spring back in
place.
Your help is very much appreciated. I have a 8HP Jacobsen Imperial 26.
I was informed that it was built 20 years ago. It is white and red.
Thank you,
Bob

rob Only 2 belts exist. both off the engine pully.
Traction wheel contacts the square plate on the back of the large pully.

Billski Everyone wants manuals, i have the manuals however what good are they if we cant buy parts.
too bad someone could supply used parts as things like pulleys etc. would probably still be ok.Great machine ,now it just collects dust.

Pete

FREE! FREE! Jacobson Snowblower Manuals go to: http://www.odref.com/homelite/snow-throwers/index.html

Just go from bottom to top and more than likely you will find the manual you are looking for. MAKE sure you print a COPY just in case the website is shut down...

FREE is GOOD!

Steve The link is good but those are only the parts list. The person several posts up going by the name "Stoney" sent me the manual. It was very useful.. THANKS STONEY!!
Gary Great Site

Still looking for the sprocket/pinion gear, bearings, and parts manual for the 52638 model. Anyone carry them after market? Did Homelite take over the parts? Since Wards went out of business you can call Sears with a Wards part # and they will cross reference it to there own catalogue and ship it to you. They merely added a letter to the part # to use in there own catalogue.

Mike Schlegel Hello all, Iam looking for the repair manual for a Jacobsen Imperial 826. 52640T
If anyone can help, please contact me by e-mail or directly 484-357-4463
thank you
mike

Cavin I have the parts list but I am still looking for a dealer to purchase the drive pulley for an imperial 26 serial number 52625. Anyone got any contacts or have any parts they are willing to get rid of?

Cavin Would anyone that owns an imperial 26 serial number 52625 be able to measure the size of the auger / drive pulley or take a picture of the unit. Mine is not there and I need to replace or manufacture something to work. I just need to see the diameter and a close resemblance of what it looks like.
thank you

Doug If anyone needs a sprocket and pinion gear assy I can remanufactor yours and install a new bushing in the center where it rides on the shaft for $125.00 plus shipping. The part number on the assy. is 159115,
Doug Hall
dnvhall@cox.net

m.goldstein need manual for homelite jacobson electric snow blower #420
Al I have a jacobson imperial 726 snow blower model # 52625 complete with original owners manual and parts list purchased new in 1972. It gave me 37 years of reliable service but now has a broken connecting rod in the engine so I'd like to part it out. These were great machines but parts are no longer made. As of 1/13/10 the unit is intact. Email me what parts you may need and lets make a deal. I'm very reasonable about pricing but you pay shipping.
John

I make new reproductions of the 159115 pinion and sprocket assembly. They are high quality, use only name brand components, and ship complete with bearings pre-installed. They are sold through Ben's Auto Service (see Bernard's post above) in Sun Prairie, WI. (608) 837-6141.

ronald peterson I am looking for a gas tank for a Jacobsen Imperial 826 snowblower...I didn't see a part # for a gas tank in the manual...If anyone is parting out a machine, there may be some gas tanks out there. I would like to buy one that's in good shape...It is held to the top of engine with 2 bolts...
bob I know a service/repair facility in Big bear Lake, Ca that has parts for the Jacobsen 626 Imperial Snow Blower. I need a manual for this unit. Does anyone have one that they could put on a pdf file?
bob Dennis, Did you find the 626 Imperial manual? I am also in need of one. I do know of a repair place in my home town that has parts for these still, some used some new. I just bought a new one piece pully that drives both belts on the main shaft.

My email address is:bacnine53@yahoo.com

Orlando Pedro I am looking for a manual or parts list for a Jacobsen Imperial 26 snowblower.
Thanks

Schubee I have a Jacobson Heavy Duty,2 stage,Imperial 26, #52601 w/an H60 Tecumseh motor that was passed down from my father years ago. I'm 55 now and remember using it in my mid teens. Despite jokes from my neighbors, it still does my drive and walks, plus theirs when the snows to deep for they're machines. Anyway, I've wanted to pick up a spare drive belt to have since the existing one is showing signs of wear. Every shop I called in my area had no idea as to what the part # was and said I would have to remove it to measure it. THANKS BERNARD for your info on the belt size. It saved me the trouble of removing the belt before I had to.
Stoney With the recent weather, I been getting lots of requests for the manual. I guess everyone is hauling them out of the forgotten corners of their garages and barns. Anyways, I am still willing to foward parts lists and owners manuals for the Jacobson Imperial 524, 626, 826, 830, and 826. Free.. Just e-mail me a request.
Steve Z Stoney - If you could send me a manual it would be greatly appreciated! I thought it was a 526, but maybe its a 626? Thanks, Steve
Jerry Need manual for Jacobson Imperial 5hp Heavy Duty Snowblower. Thank You In Advance Jerry
Stoney FYI my address is still
Stoney hmm erases e-mail addresses
David Sainz
Thanks for any or all help that you can muster-up for me.

I would really appreciate a copy of this manual, and do you have a source for parts?
I am looking for (2) parts. 1. The rubber drive belt to engage the wheels and 2. Hard plastic-like ring
which holds the chute in place as it is rotated as needed.

Stephen L. Phillips
Re: PDF file:  Jacobson Imperial 626 Snowblower Set-Up Instructions, Manual & Parts List

PLEASE NOTE MY CHANGE OF EMAIL ADDRESS, AND SEND ALL MANUAL REQUESTS TO:
resqdogz@gmail.com
Thank you!
Steve Phillips

ALLYN FOLK JACOBSEN 826 SNOWBLOWER I NEED THE MANUAL SO LET ME KNOW
Gary John, my Imperial 26, #52601 is in need of new bearings for the pinion and sprocket. Do I need to purchase the complete package or can I just get the bearings? Either way, it was good to see that there's still some parts out there. I would appreciate you letting me know my options. Thanks.
David Sainz 331714 Retainer-Discharge Chute #64

I'm in dire need of your help regarding the above part. Is there repair shops that would sell this part, or anyone that might have a usable retainer that that I could purchase.
Thanks in advance
DS

David Sainz 331714 Retainer-Discharge Chute #64

I'm in dire need of your help regarding the above part. Is there repair shops that would sell this part, or anyone that might have a usable retainer that that I could purchase.
Thanks in advance
DS

Geoff Turner Just a FYI.. If you are looking for the e-mail address of anyone posting here, you need to click on their name in blue on the left side of the screen.
john mclaughlin How do I order the manuals mentioned. Parts manual for jacobsen imperial and engine manual?
Geoff Turner The guy going by "Stoney" will send it to you for free if you e-mail him and ask for it.
Ken Schmidt looking for snowblower manual
Lee

I have a Jacobsen Imperial snow blower with a Tecumseh h-60 engine number 75210f.
I need the following parts
1. lower valve spring retainer no. 27883
2.valve pin 20810
3.dipstick 29668
4.seals for gear box at first stage.I think no.205200

Lee the picture is not of mine.Mine is more a rounded top.
Steve K Im looking for a double pulley off the main drive shaft of a jacobsen imperial 8HP 2 Stage 826.
please email if you can. Thanks

john you can get parts and an exploded view of the tecumseh engine from partstree.com
john you can get parts and an exploded view of the tecumseh engine from partstree.com
Lori Monstrola My husband is looking for reprod. of the 159115 pinion and sprocket assembly, also 343470 bearing roller and 352056 sprocket. Please any help is appreciated. Thank you.
savitri lauria I have a Jacobsen model 52610 with a serial number of 1647. I would really appreciate a parts manual if you can. Enjoy your weekend.Take care.
Anthony Banks Do you have a carb repair kit for a vsg-4121 4 cyl Ford. Jacobson turfmaster 45g
Matt hi my son brought home jacobson imp 26 snowblower no spark at plug any sugestions coil? any one have this problem or where we could get a parts manuaL and parts thanks where is the serial # located
Skip There is a lot of trouble shooting info out there. That you have is a Tecumseh HSK60 motor.
Here is a parts diagram: http://www.partstree.com/parts/?lc=tecumseh&mn=HSK60-76013C&dn=10EHSK60176013C-EN

And here is one of many different trouble shooting posts out there related to "no spark": http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/load/tractor/msg1220055114572.html

Charles I need an engine for this machine. new or rebuilt. The original engine threw a connecting rod,so its pretty much junk.
Charles This is an Imperial 826 HM80 unit w/ an 8hp.
g sanford wanted=jacobson imperial 26 [auger housing side plates #58556]and [tire chains # 58545]...cash waiting
Stephen L. Phillips

RE: MY EARLIER POST AS SOURCE FOR JACOBSON 626 MANUALS

My PayPal and email addresses have changed AGAIN, to:

resqdogz@gmail.com

Still have manuals/set-up instructions/complete and detailed parts lists for the following Jacobsen Imperial Snow Throwers:

#52638 - 26" ~ 6 H.P.
Serial #5705T and up

#52640 - 26" ~ 8 H.P.
Serial #6025T and up

#52642 - 30" ~ 8 H.P.
Serial #4992T and up

$5.00 for electronic transmission PDF files, or
$10.00 for printed version (includes reproduction, postage and handling)

Thank you!

Mark Does anyone know what size spark plugs are needed for a Jacobson Imperial 26 Snowblower?

Thanks much!

Denny Bartosch Looking for manual for Jaconsen Imperial 626, 6 HP Snowblower.
Andy Shah Please send me manual for Jacobson Imperial 26 snowblower. I just bought this used unit and does not know how to start.
Steve Golightly Why do people keep posting that they need manuals sent to them?? Looking over the posts I do not see any reference to posting your desire and someone monitoring the will magically send you a manual. I DO see very clear instructions how to purchase one and even some offers for free. I know this sounds a little crabby but reading the same thing over and over is a little maddening..
Rupert Grossenberger who can me mail a snowblower-manual etc. for jacobsen imperial 626?
thanks rupert grossenberger austria

Bernard Why do people keep on and on asking for the damn Sprocket/Pinion gear when someone offers new for sale. i.e. Ben's Auto SP Wisc
AND I need a manual?, when there are some 20 people here have it available, who are those stupid people who don't bother to look further than there nose is long!

Larry Cormier Looking for a part number for the drive and auger belts on my jacobson imperial 626 snowblower. Can anyone help??
Stoney Its: 331325 Don't waste your time trying to find a cross reference. Its just a 40 or 41 inch "V" belt. Go to your local hardware or farm supply store and pick one out. Its a little easier to work with the 41" and the "belt tensioner" takes up any slack.
Kai Hi
Im looking for vintage Jacobsen snow blower spareparts
341606 worm gear and
341608 worm wheel
which is also been known as
Homelite JA-501323
"set - worm and worm wheel"

I know, its not aviable nowhere.
Can anybody help with tip for cross reference, aftermarket or remake source?

Thanks in advance and best regards from Germany

Larry Cormier Thanks Stoney.
mike kestranek
i would like a copy

LJ Olson not sure of model # off hand, however, thanks much
R Basten Thanks Stoney.
Kevin Hall Thanks for your help.
Link anyone know the correct carb adjustment settings or where to direct me for my Imperial 826, my muffler is glowing HOT some say it's running RICH?
Any help out there thanks
LINK

CJ Can anyone tell me how to adjust belt tension on the imperial 26. Thank you
Stoney Link: before messing with your carb look at your gas. Ethanol gas burns much hotter. Make sure that your gas is no more than 10% ethanol.

CJ: there is a seperate "idler pully" that takes up any slack in the belts. If your belts are slipping you need new belts.

Link Thanks Stoney,
Got 10" wet snow here in SE Mass. She Breezed right through it ran like a champ, also put 2 new belts on it.
The Ethanol gas I never thought of that 10% at the pump.
LINK

Stoney Ya I hear ya.. I live in the Great Lakes region and we get our share of the white stuff. I blew off about 6-8 inches this morning and I'll probably do again tonight. Bought the old beast for $200.00 three years ago and it was one of my best investments... Probably will last another 5 easily as long as the Ethanol doesn't kill the engine. That stuff is not good for old small engines but it is totally killing snowmobiles, outboard motors, and other two stroke engines around here.
Link I add mystery oil to the gas & a little with oil change. Mystery to me but she keeps on ticking
We have had HEAVY WET SNOW every storm BUT there is some Fluffy stuff on the way She'll PURRR right through it
LINK

TODD DRAPER i have jacobson imperial sno 826 i see there is place in wi{ben's auto ]are they still in business and has anyone found part anywhere else?will call bens today but just looking for options
Stoney Haven't heard of a "source" besides Ben's. Any machine shop can you one but it will probably cost more than the value of the machine. Just to make sure... Are the teeth all mashed up or is there just lots of slop because the bearing have dissolved? If it is a "slop" issue just take the sprocket and shaft to a bearing shop and they should be able to hook you up.
Bernard I think there's a supplier misunderstanding re: the sprocket/toothed gear. The manufacturing person to contact is a certain JOHN.
To reach him find the photo listed and klik on john you can e-mail him. Sadly he didn't list a price for the item. Ben's Auto can't help you regarding this matter. Just trying to help out...

Luke Novotnak I need a owners manual for a Jacobsen Imperial 26 Snowblower. If you have a manual and can email it to me I would surely appreciate it.
John Frels I just won this snow blower on line and I need to find a service manual for Model # H70-130067A and serial # 1146R. Thanks...
David Szilli I have a Imperial 26, model#52601.I am looking for a parts manual and the best site to purchase replacement parts,primarally parts for the chute.

Thanks

David help does any have a Jacobsen Imperial 626 snow blower manual ??? could any fax or email a copy??
Jason Kline parts list

david did anyone have Jacobson Imperial 626 Snowblower Set-Up Instructions, Manual & Parts List... i would like a copy or email..please could any one help
Steve Golightly This is an unmonitored board. Read through the comments. There are clear instructions how to purchase manuals and even some offers for free ones. Either way, you have to contact the people, nobody is servicing requests...
Mike I have a Jacobsen Imperial 26 with an H50-65225 J 7HP engine. The carb neede to be rebuilt which I did, but my wife disposed of the paper with the linkage connections for the govenor. Without this, the engine runs, but peters out when I put the snow to it. Can anyone post a pic of the correct holes to have the linkages (all) placed in? Much appreciated, thanks in advance. Wife will be glad she won't have to shovel anymore to pay for her tidying up my shop area. LOL.
John
Re: Drive gear

I have a machine shop and custom manufacture the gear in question for Ben's Auto. All inquiries about them should be directed to Ben's Auto (608) 837-6141. I only make the gears, and posted about them to let the world know that they do exist. I do not check email. Thanks.

Alan Muller I just bought one of these
Model 52610 Ser No 2081. Five horsepower.

I've asked "Stoney" for a manual. But am wondering about a few things before I try to use it. What sort of lube goes in the gearbox between the two auger sections? Grease? Heavy oil? What else should I check over/lube before running it?

Thanks very much.

Alan

Linda Norwood I am looking for the manual for the Jacobson Imperial 30 snowblower. Would you please e-mail me a copy of your manual.

Thank You

Ron Howlett Hi, I would like to know if I could purchase a manual for my jacobson imperial heavy duty snow blower? The sreial number is a 52612 3272. I would appreciate any help you could offer me. Thank you for your time.
Sincerely
Ron Howlett

Steve This is an unmonitored board. Read through the comments. There are clear instructions how to purchase manuals and even some offers for free ones. Either way, you have to contact the people, nobody is servicing requests...

Bruce Woodburn Try contacting Jacobsen customer service with your model, serial number and what it is your looking for. They may be able to send one to you via email from their archives. I just received two parts list for two very vintage pieces of power equipment from them.
john burton Looking for manual for the jocobson imperial snowblower
Kevin Looking for a flying monkey to mow my lawn
Eric I just bought Ben's gear, and I'm very happy. Cost as of 2011 with shipping was $140.00 . Considering how much a new snowblower would cost (for a good one). The price seems fair.
joel send me jacobsen snowthrower imperial manual thanks
Pete Hi Brian,
Would you please email me a copy of that Jacobsen snow blower manual if you still have it.
Thanks

Adam Schwarz Hello, saw this post looking for a jacobsen snowblower part #343470. I believe this is the needle bearing that is pressed into a sprocket for the drive set up. If so, please let me know if you have or can get. thanks
steve i need parts diagraim
richie ricci this is great, thanks!!!!!

Wayne Could you send me the owners manual for the Jacobsen Imperial 26 snowblower? I purchased a 52625 and would like to go through it and check it all over.
Thanks

Stephen L. Phillips POSTED 07OCT11:

I have scanned into an Acrobat PDF file, the entire " Set-Up Instructions" guide, and the combination "Operator's Manual and Parts List", and the Tecumseh 6 and 8 HP engine manuals for the "Jacobsen Imperial Snow Thrower, Two Stage" , which covers the following models:

#52638 - 26" ~ 6 H.P.
Serial #5705T and up

#52640 - 26" ~ 8 H.P.
Serial #6025T and up

#52642 - 30" ~ 8 H.P.
Serial #4992T and up

(manuals are Jacobsen parts #375603 and #375514, respectively)

I will gladly email you a high quality scanned copy for $5.00 - payable to my PayPal account (resqdogz@gmail.com) or by personal check mailed to my address:

401 3rd Avenue
Two Harbors, MN
55616-1628

If you prefer, I would be willing to send a print copy for the cost of $10.00 (covers printing, 9" X 12" envelope, and USPS MediaMail postage), under those same terms - PayPal or personal check.

PayPal purchase will be sent immediately upon transfer of funds: For purchases via personal check. manuals will be shipped once your instrument has cleared my US Federal Credit Union account.

These manuals are complete with meticulously detailed, blow-up illustrations of each step of the instructions and an "exploded" parts catalog.

Bought my 1983 626 Imperial in 2006 - beautifully restored - for $285.00: Last year - with over three feet (officially) of snow in the month of December alone, it's proven to be one of the best investments I ever made ... living in a 1900 Victorian, some 3~4 blocks from Lake Superior to the east and south of my residence!

Please use the PERSONAL tab at PayPal to submit payment: That way, neither of us is assessed a fee on such a paltry sum.

100% of your purchase price proceeds go to the veterinary care and feeding of rescued companion animals!

Thank you!

sandy can;t find parts for imperial 26 mod number 52627 would like to have parts list thanks
terrill doyle I have a Jacobson imp 26 that 40 years old and still is running my father in law got it new i need a belt for it and manual could send an e mail to with pic.
Dennis A Pelkey Hi does any one have a manual for a Jacobson Imperial 26 snow blower .On the cover of the pull start rope i cant read how to start it - below and above temps anyone have a manual for me please thanks Denny P
Dennis Hottman I'm looking for the belt part number for the impeller belt and the bushing on the right wheel that keeps it stationary in the side of the chassis. the right side if you are holding the handles.
Robert 626 Part? The weel that rubs the blower that moves when you shift threw the gears what size is it ? my blower does not want to move in 1st and reverse
sthpawil When my Jacobsen Homelite Imperial Sno 826 quit moving forward, it was because the original axle bearing were completely shot. Since they were completely worn out, the axle had enough play that the gears would not engage.

I replaced both axle bearings and the drive disc and now it works like new again.

Search eBay for the following parts:

Bearings: 3/4" 2 Bolt Flange Bearing UCFL204-12
Drive Disc: 300 Drive Disc Replaces Case C22891 Jacobsen 158458

Chris I have a jacobsen imperial 26 model 52601, tdechumesh model H60 75210G, is this a 9hp engine? also i have to keep the choke on to keep emgine running evene after it is warmed up. do i need a new carburetor or just a gasket?

Chris I purchased a jacobsen imperial 26 over the summer and i have a problem with it rumming, seems i have to keep choke on full to keep engine running. do i need a new carburetor or just a gasket? also the idle lever keeps slipping from run to idle poistion how can this be fixed? thanks for the help.
Dan Wallace Does anyone know where I can purchase a Worm and Worm Wheel for my Jacobson Imperial 52600? I need part #341606 Worm Gear and #341608 Worm Wheel. I understand the same size parts were used on several models. (12/19/11)
Chuck Chris: at worst you just need your carb cleaned/rebuilt. But before going that route just check a few things first. Look to see if there is a filter (if yes change it). Next dump any old gas in it and fill with high grade gas and a carb cleaning additive. Last, take off the bowl and clean it out. If those steps do not result in a proper running machine, get the carb rebuilt...
Tomc585 I just found a 52610-1621 in the trash. Motor wasnt original but was junk anyway. Mounted a Honda 5.5hp on it. Had to make a rod for the chute adjuster, it was missing as was the belt cover. Waiting for the snow here in Long Island NY. Thanks for the link to the parts list. should help in the future.
Bill Brumma I recently bought a Jacobsen 626 snow blower and am looking for a manual. In my search I found a site that indicates that you could send one via pdf.
Would you send a copy to wbrummaxen@gmail.com?

Thank you

Mike McGettigan If you still have the manual could you please email me a copy?

Thanks much

Rich Burton Stephen,
I would like to purchase the entire "Set-up Instructions" guide and the combination "Operator's Manual and Parts List" for the "Jacobsen Imperial Snow Thrower, Two Stage" #52638, #52640 and #52642.
Please let me know what to do next and what the costs will be.

Thank you,
Rich Burton

Charles Bump JUST PICKED UP THIS UNIT,26 IMPERIAL WITH 8 HP, NEED MANUAL IF STILL AVAILABLE
John Bosman Jr I don't know how old this post is, But was wondering if you still have these manuals? If you do, I would like a set in hard copy. Please advise, Thanks, John
KP Thank you. I appreciate your help and hopefully I will be able to get my snow blower running before the snow fly. Best regards.
Stoney Jorden Anyone still needing manual and parts list, I am still willing to pass along copies.
Stoney Didnt include e-mail... It is eoth"at"hotmail.com
robert kwiatkowski
please text me or call me at (716)948-3422 yo let me know if you are still doing this.thank you

Dean Hoffmann I need one if they are available
richard alexander look for manual for jacobson imperial 26 snowblower
gregor I have an old 826 and have been looking for parts. Found a cross ref. for bearing 343470...MTD 741-0696
at outdoor distributors..haven't had the pinion sprocket off yet to see what's going on but it's as loose as anything

Mathis

handbuch zeichnung technische daten

daniel lago im looking for a replacment drive disc for my snow blower, s#5264018375
gregor I have a 52640 too. Do you men the rubber friction disc or the the metal disc itself that has the belt on it. Friction disc is pretty common. I got one from ebay. Just put in your numbers and you'll get hits.
greg f need to replace bearings in gear sprocket assembly but need help getting it apart. Any suggestions. It appears to be rusted together or can it be something else. Open to suggestions.
gregf need help with sprocket gear
Mike Hartung Hallo
ich suche Beschreibung fr die 52621 Jacobsen!

Bruce Looking to get an electronic copy of the owners manual for my recently acquired Jacobsen Imperial 26 52625. Thank you!
MIKE KOOKEN Stephen please send me a hard copy for my Jacobsen snow blower. pay pal to follow this e-mail.
MIKE KOOKEN

brett flentje I have one of these and bringing it back to its original look,owners manual would be great if possible.....thank you

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: