Zen-Noh Tractor

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Zen-Noh Tractor

Sherman I'm interested in purchasing a compact tractor. I looked at a Zen-Noh 2201 tractor this last weekend. I was told by the seller that Zen-Noh is a Kubota tractor (looked like a Kubota). The tractor is in excellent condition(completely rebuilt). I'm looking for any information on Zen-Noh that I can find. Is it actually a Kubota? Is there a U.S. counterpart for this tractor? Can I get parts in the U.S.? Any information that you might have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Jon t
Jimbob I just bought one, but haven't received it yet but
what I understand is it is made by Kubota. The one I
bought is a ZL1500DT and is about 18hp. But that is about all
I know about it.

Bruce Stein The Zen-Noh 2201 is a Kubota, I have one. It is the same as a Kubota L245. This 2201 is a grey market tractor and due to a court ruling, it can't be called a Kubota. Go to Kubota web site and you can read all about it.
gary I have a ZL-1501-FD. I was also told that it is a kubota L185. will the Kubota parts interchange?
Tj I have a Zen Hoh l2200, and it is the same as a Kubota LM185, I purchased all the Kubota Parts, specs and operator manuals and it appears to be identical to the Kubota. The pictures, the guages, and all the engine parts. Parts are readily available online. It is a real workhorse.
wesley williams I have a zl2000dt zen-noh what would that be in a kubota?
CLF Does anyone know what usa kabota model a zb7000 is most similar to. Seems similar to a b7100 but has a 2cyl instead of a 3cyl. ??
Steve Huse I have a Zen-Noh Tractor. It also says Yanmar YM 2000. Is this a Kubota?
Gary Hughes Hi, Could anybody please confirm that a ZEN-NOH L1501 twin cylinder compact tractor is the same as a Kubota L1501 and are all parts compatible? Finally I live in the UK can parts for the ZEN-NOH be purchased over here? I canít believe how difficult it is to find them!
Alberto Gebilaguin Good day Sir!

I would like to inquire if we place an order for the ZEN-NOH K2-A oil pump. Our farm is in Cebu central Philippines and we cannot find any supplier of said spare part.

Please reply soon and thank you very much

Alberto

Alberto Gebilaguin Good day Sir!

I would like to inquire if we can place an order from your end for the ZEN-NOH K2-A oil pump. Our farm is in Cebu central Philippines and we cannot find any supplier of said spare part.

Please reply soon and thank you very much

Alberto

Niranjan Dear friends,
I bought a Zen Noh ZL1501 tractor one year ago. Its a good working horse, but I dont have any technical details (like gear oil type/engine oil type,when should it change ect..) It will be a great help if anybody can hepl me to get those details

Niranjan

Robert Cameron FOR SALE: Zen-NOH 931 / ZL 1501DT
RLV I have a Kubota ZB-1600-DT tractor. I am looking for a service manual and would like to know if there may be a conversion model to the American Kubota?
I need to replace the clutch.
Regards,
Rich Vaughn

Jay Block Question? Does anyone know what the spec's are for a Zen-Noh model ZL1501DT are? What is the horse power and how much would you say a OK condition model would cost. They are asking $5995.00 with a loader. Also, do they have good power and are they reliable?
gilberto castaneda I have a zl2000dt zen-noh what would that be in a kubota?

GBuhse I have a ZL2202 What is the equivilent Kubota and are the parts completely interchangeable?
Del I bought a Zen-Noh 1501 about 10 years ago. It came with a Kubota manual and I'm told it's the same as a 185. The only problem I've had is a broken stub axle.
Marshall I purchased a Zen-noh YM2000 a couple of months ago from a man that said the tractor was built between 1980 and 1985. I'm looking for a manual....
Thanks,

rollie zafe our company is selling kubota engine parts in the philippines . my mobile phone is +632906 3037256 for your inquiry.
thanks rollie

AC
Re: Zen-Noh Tractor Pricing

Does anyone know what would be a fair price for a 25 Hp Zeno Noh used tractor?

Edwin Hicks I have a 2202 DT Zen-Noh for sale. Needs a injector pump.
Asking 1700 dollars obo

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: