SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Kubota L4300DT

Gary Bertch Hi. I bought a used Kubota L4300DT, which came without an owners manual. Trying to figure out how to check and add hydraulic fluid. Also need to know if it uses standard hydraulic oil, or something special. Anyone with any knowledge on this? Thanks.
jm. Sit down behind the tractor. lay your hand on the draw bar.. Up about 3 inches and 3 inches to the left the rear housing has a sight glass the size of a quarter.. It houd be half light brown and the rest white when things are right..You add the fluid at the red cap right abouve the 3 point center link bracket. USE LUBOTA UDT fluid for less worries.Let me know if you can,t find it..
bt OK,so I went to my shed to do some service on my "Kabota". I needed to fill the fuel tank so I looked for my "decial" fuel. Couldn't find it so I thought I'd check the oil in the transmission, I looked for the "hydrlic" oil but couldn't find the container that is labeled "Lubota" UDT. I guess I "houd" have looked for my glasses but they were just "abouve" me on the shelf.

This forum is a blast to read. I just couldn't resist it. Webmaster-try setting up a spell check and sentence structure audit.

Hard to believe we can't be decent mechanics and spell too.

bill There should be a nickle sized round sight glass to the left of the pto shaft.This is your trans fluid level.Should be half full with tractor on level ground!You add hydrolic trans fluid through the fill port at tractor rear end above pto shaft/plastic screw on cap.You can use any fluid as long as it says for kubota and is UDT!
jm. One thing about it I know how to spell I out of here..Your so smart you answer all the dumb questions.
farmm This forum is not about criticizing, but helping someone else and that you can relay experiences that may help someone else. Negative remarks are not a constructive response. Some people do not know or forget to spell check.

jm. hope you did not get offended too bad from bt. 99.99% like your input.

Lester Can someone help? I have a Kubota L4300DT and had to change the clutch. I put back together and now can't get the lift cylinder to operate. I checked all the hydraulics and no pressure at hydraulic line to cylinder. I made sure it WAS on (and it was). So, I checked the pump and the steering works fine. It seems like there is no flow. Is it possible the filter is bad? A new one was installed right before clutch was fixed. After fixing clutch I put same filter back on. I can't find any hydraulic schematics on flow.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: