SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Front mount snowblower for BX2200

Gary Just purchased a 2002 Bx2200, love it so far. Purchased from a Deere dealer that did not know a lot about these. I explained that I wanted to add a front mount snowblower, he said he checked with the previous owner that told him it could be done. I know little about Kubota myself, when I got home and started studying it, I realized that the control valve for the loader is attached to the loader frame post( not covered by a rubber boot). Did I make a big mistake? Can I still add a front blower without taking out another mortgage on the house.

Thanks

jm. Gary being in Tennessee as a kubota dealer don,t see many snowblowers, but is your loade la 211. The valve should be on the post b ut on the part that stays on the tractor when you remove the front loader frame. Should be 4 quickdisconnects
there on the top of the valve. Best I remember bx2750B would be the snow blower. Pto driven from underneath with up and down from that loader valve. Around 2 grand comes to mind but again my expertise is not in snowblowers even though I have sold over 4,000 kubotas in the last 26 years.

Rodney I have a bx2200 and I have a loader and snow blower and they both use the same control valve. the control valve stays on the tractor all the time no matter which attachment you use.

Hope that helped.

Rodney

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: