SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Hydraulic Hose Hook-Up

John Carr Morning,

Just intsalled a rear remote on a 2005 Kubota L4400D. Also installing an hydraulic chute turner on a snowblower. Does it matter which way the hydraulic hoses are hooked up between the rear remotes and the chute turner hydraulic cylinder?

Thanks,

John.

louis latini I need to hook up hydraulic lines to turn the chute on my pronovost snow blower .but need the right spool valve and find out where it hooks up to the kubota L2550 tractor with loader on it .can any one help thanks .
farmm John, Hooking up the hoses should not matter unless the control valve appears to work in the wrong direction as you want. Hard to explain, if you want the chute to go left would you move the valve up or down. It would not make a difference, just preference.
Louis, you hijacked this thread and I would recommend you do a new thread with a request for the information you need stating model numbers and more information.

Louis Latini have a kubota L-2550 with loader need to hook up a spool valve to run a Pronovost P-620 snowblower chute using Hydraulics . and where on the Kubota do I tie to the hydraulics hope you have enough info to help me . Thanks

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: