SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

kubota b 7000 d

laperriere bonsoir
mon, tracteur demarre mal j'ai verifier les deux bougies de chauffes elle fonctioone parfaitement lors du demarrage une fumee blanche sort du pot et on dirais qu'il demarre sur un cylindre quel et le probleme merci

Chris Something about a filter getting hot and smoke from somewheres- but he's not sure if it's normal or not. Oh, and he wants to surrender.
Bevis Seems to me, this person is asking some kind of
Question, and needs help. However it also seems
if he can read the english enough to post his
question, he could use broken english and may
get help. Unless someone here can translate.

Graham Here is a translation from an online translator - good for a laugh:

Good evening my tractor to start badly I have verifier both candles of fire chambers it fonctioone perfectly during the starting up a white fumee goes out of the jar and one would say that he(it) to start on a cylinder, which and the problem thank you.

What he is saying is that he has a problem starting his B7000, he has checked the glow plugs and they seem OK! when it does start it puts out a lot of white smoke and he thinks it's running on one cylinder, whats my problem (his that is)merci.
long live entente cordial et vivre la France!!

Bevis Thanks Graham, I guess he does have a problem.
However he still has the problem, I for sure
don't know what's wrong.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: