SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Kubota LB 400 Front end loader to a L 2500 Tractor

Alan Koch My son replaced the hydraulic lines and failed to write down the correct way to put the quick disconnects back on. The valve is labeled A, B, C and D the frontend loader is labeled red, blue, yellow and white. Can someone tell me the correct pattern? Red to A White B and so on.

farmm My valve is labeled the same a-b-c-d

On mine the D goes to the bucket hose that tilts the bucket up. The C goes to the other side of the front cylinders for dumping the bucket.

The B goes to the side of the main cylinders to lift the loader. The A side goes to the other side of the main cylinders for lowering.

If you get it backwards, then the valve control will just be backwards. I don't know about colors just trace out the hoses.

And shame on him for not labeling the hoses.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: