SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

B7100 Rear Bar/Turf tires & rims

Terry Burkhart
B7100 Rear Bar/Turf tires & rims

Does anybody have this style tires on the rear of their tractor, or any style tire that is sized 31x15.5-15?

Terry Burkhart
Re: B7100 Rear Bar/Turf tires & rims

Better picture?

Terry Burkhart
Re: B7100 Rear Bar/Turf tires & rims

Same style tire on a different tractor

Chris Looks pretty tough but how does it go through the mud?
Terry Burkhart These pics are actually from the net-I don't own them. I have talked with folks who have them on different tractors, and they love them. They are high flotation and many feel they actually do better in mud than bar tires and don't tear as much up. I'm trying to find out the Kubota # for the rims that were used on these.
g wells Got em. have on a b7100 I can check my rims if you are still interested...

Mine are goodyear 31 x 15.5 - I can't compare to the
True Ag tires However we live in Hilly terrain . I plow snow up hill, Mow and use for general purpose
for woodcutting etc.
I'm pleased ---now can I find a replacement for the 20.5 x 8-10 turfs on the front???

M Noonan I am looking to buy a used set of 31x15.5-15 rear tires with rims and a set of 20.5x8-10 front tires with rims all like shown in the above pictures.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: