Tractor Canopy

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Tractor Canopy

Joe Green Has anyone on here bought a tractor canopy from patio and lawn dot com and if so, How do you like it ?
Howard I had a canvas conopy from one of those
lawn furniture places, while it was new
it was just fine, shaded me from the sun
but lasted about 3 years and turned into
rags. If your looking at one of the metal
jobs they might be fine.

Shawn Learned a long time ago, if you purchase
something for your tractor be sure it's made
for it and not a universal fit all.

John Thomas I need a couple of canopy tops myself. One for a F2880E and one for a BX1500. Don't want to pay the $325 that I paid for the hard one for my L3240HST. I am considering the ones from originalcab.com and interested in feedback from anyone buying from them. 3 years for $100 is OK with me.
Joe Green Well, I bought the Patio and Lawn. Com Canopy, It is the best investment I have ever made, just thought I would let you guys and gals know, it is made with 1/4 thick plastic so I think it will last the rest of my life.
donkey order a canopy from patioandlawn.com never receive it and they wont return phone calls dont order
Ron Baldwin As a Company Rep for PatioandLawn.com, I would like to address this comment. When you placed your order you gave the wrong shipping address, a canopy was shipped to that address and your claims were then followed up with a complete refund. So, not only did we ship your order, not to say you were the one who actually received it, we still issued you a complete refund.
We ship hundreds of Tractor Canopies Each year and try to make all of our customers happy at all cost to us, Thanks - Ron

Mark I just ordered a canopy from Patio and Lawn and it was a very pleasant experience. Completely up front about costs and time frame. Ron was extremely helpful. If the canopy is half as good as my experience ordering, I will be impressed.
Marty Martinez
On April 30 2010 I ordered a tractor canopy since then I have had several contacts with Ron Baldwin being given assurance's that delivery would be forthcoming as of June 25 2010 I have not received the product although it has been paid for.

Ron seems Tobe an honest man on the phone, but after two months and empty promises I'm beginning to wonder.

Bill Parks I ordered a tractor canopy May of 2010 and here it is July 16, 2010 and I still do not have my canopy. I have talked to Ron Baldwin several times but have yet to receive an answer to when I will receive my canopy. It is paid for and Ron has not been returning my recent phone calls or emails. I have my receipt and unlike others it has the correct shipping address. Early on Ron stated that it had been shipped in June and he needed to find out where it went. When asked he would not advise how it was shipped or provide a tracking number so I could trace the shipment. I presently am seeking legal advice on getting this problem resolved. Take my advice and be extremly careful ordering anything from this company.
Bill Parks I ordered a tractor canopy May of 2010 and here it is July 16, 2010 and I still do not have my canopy. I have talked to Ron Baldwin several times but have yet to receive an answer to when I will receive my canopy. It is paid for and Ron has not been returning my recent phone calls or emails. I have my receipt and unlike others it has the correct shipping address. Early on Ron stated that it had been shipped in June and he needed to find out where it went. When asked he would not advise how it was shipped or provide a tracking number so I could trace the shipment. I presently am seeking legal advice on getting this problem resolved. Take my advice and be extremly careful ordering anything from this company.
Ronnie Sounds like my story exactly. I ordered canopy from Ron and paid in April. Have spoke with Ron several times. Have to leave a voice mail most every time. Have had all kinds of stories, about breaking the mold and been in hospital, and being shipped with no tracking number. After 3 months,, last time I spoke with Ron, he told me to dispute it on my credit card, which I did. He told me that he was going to ship me a canopy for all my trouble anyway,, but I am not holding my breath.
Joe Add me to the list. I ordered my canopy from PatioandLawn.com in May, my card was billed that month and I have received nothing. I reached Ron Baldwin once by phone - he assured me he would "look into it" but nothing came of that and none of my other calls or e-mails have been returned. It is now July 26, no canopy and no contact.
jeff I bought two of them from Ron Baldwin - months ago. Apparently he had a bad run of luck with the company that processes his credit card sales. I did a google on them - I think it was bankcard usa or some such thing and I have to say that there is no shortage of merchants that they seem to have messed with.
Well anyway, 4 months after I ordered, and later got a refund for them - Ron calls me and tells me he's ready to ship! Said to wait to pay him until after they arrived.
Well better late than never, for the money they seem to be head and shoulders above anything else around. He mentioned to me that he was going to speed up the shipping as he gets back on his feet. I figure he's got to be a stand-up guy to trust me for the payment. Hope no one takes advantage of him. Will follow up after they arrive.

jeff It's 7/29/2010 about 4 or 5 days since I last posted and both canopies that I had ordered months ago have finally arrived. Bottom line - worth the wait. These things are thick, sturdy and will last longer than I will. Also they appear to be larger then the ones available from my local dealer (and $100+ less cost)- lots of protection from the Carolina sun. If you've ever held a wrench assembly will look pretty straight forward, kind of goof proof.
Very satisfied and glad I was patient. For those of you who might have given up on Ron, if your still looking, I'd give him a call and another shot. No question in my mind that it's the best canopy I've seen even more so when you figure in the price. I sure could have used these things back in April but better late than never.

Byron Payne I placed order on May 9th. Ron received payment. Called him end of June and he assured me shipping within week (lots of excuses). Have been trying to reach him ever since. I have filed complaints with FTC and Better Business Bureau. Just following up this week with my state attn. general. I hope to file criminal charges. Hey if he was legit and had real problems he would have returned my many calls. Check BBB website there are at least 2 other complaints. Stay away from patio and lawn!!!! I believe Ron is a crook and coward.
Bill I ordered mine in june and ron called a week latter for more info. here it is the end of aug. hell summers over and no canopy also cant reach good ol ron at phone# or email very diapointed with ron and what is the texas BBB doing ?
Byron Payne He will not respond to BBB. They sent me that paper work and will give him negative feedback. I made a legal complaint and have been contacted by att. gen. I gave them all the info. Hope they track him down and be held accountable for the thefts he has committed.
courtenay My story is similar to most. I ordered a canopy for my husband's birthday....paid by check to Ron Baldwin himself (before I checked this site) and have yet to receive my order or a return phone call. I have contacted the TX attorney general as well as Brown County sherriff's dept. They have had several complaints about him and are taking reports---we'll have to see what developes.
Byron Payne The Attorney General got back to me. They made Ron refund my money. I guess that is as far as they want to take it. By the looks of the form they sent me, he had to refund several people. Hope he learned his leason (I know I learned one). If it was something legit that caused the problems he would have responded and taken care of it without all of this. He just hoped to scam as many people as he could get away with.
Courtenay A deputy from the Brown County TX sherriff's dept called Ron Baldwin and I then received my canopy 3 weeks later. If you have yet to receive a refund or your canopy, you might contact the Sherriff's dept. They were familiar with the case and got it resolved for me. The canopy is great by the way!

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: